[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how about a S&W SD9VE as the first CC? It's a good

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

how about a S&W SD9VE as the first CC?

It's a good option or should I save a little bit more for a p320
>>
File: we need to talk.jpg (10KB, 279x181px) Image search: [Google]
we need to talk.jpg
10KB, 279x181px
>>32021273
Probably a little big for CC unless you're a big guy
>>
>>32021273
It's a poor man's Glock 19.

They're almost exactly the same on paper, but the Glock is likely to run better and hold its value better.

I conceal a 19 and it sucks balls. It's a lot of gun to carry around everywhere and if it's too much trouble to dress around it I often take my NAA instead. A better choice might be to get a 43 or 42, a shield, xdm, or p238 or p239.
>>
>>32021450
Forgot about lcp, lc9, and the berettas.
>>
>>32021506
Also, kel-tek and cox-2
>>
>>32021409
4 u
>>
>>32021520
CPX-2
>>
>>32021273
stock trigger is garbage
if you don't have reservations about modding a gun straight out the box, apex sells a kit that makes the trigger less garbage
https://store.apextactical.com/WebDirect/Products/Details/191685
otherwise i'd recommend saving for something better
>>
>>32021273
Das just bought one and I liked it. Fun to shoot and I love the side finger grip.

Clips are spendy though

>8/10
>>
>>32021273
spend a little bit more and get a G19/17 or M&P
>>
>>32021273
Recently I saw these being sold online for $265 with free shipping, which is a good deal in 9mm, but if you wanted to go .40, you can get a like new M&P40 Detroit PD surplus from Buds Gun Shop for like $319 shipped, which would have a slightly better trigger and better ergonomics. That said, the trigger on these guns is not nearly as bad as its predecessor, the Sigma, and it's not as bad as everyone says. I think half of the haters still have it confused with the Sigma.
>>
OP here
Thank you very much for your comments.
>>
It's a little bulky for carry, just in overall design. The grips aren't very good either and the trigger is quite mushy, sort of like pound cake. The slide serrations are pretty ass so expect to use a palm rack. If you're spending 300 on a carry instead of a beater/house gun you might want to look at other options in that bracket.
>>
>>32022001
its not as bad as its reputation but its only good point is its price
if thats all you can afford its better than a hipoint but if you can spend more its worth it to spend more
>>
>>32023535
>if thats all you can afford its better than a hipoint
I haven't heard a single report of an SD9VE that was unreliable or had problems with the build quality. Of course... most reviews about budget guns will come from people who don't shoot them very much, but still, I'd expect at least one review to surface showing problems if there are any.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.