[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why have you forsaken the ultimate weapon, /k/? The Megazord

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

Why have you forsaken the ultimate weapon, /k/?

The Megazord is disappointed in you.
>>
Voltron
>>
>>32021247
I defeated Ultimate Weapon right before Sephiroph. My materia be fly like that.
>>
File: latest[1].png (66KB, 146x244px) Image search: [Google]
latest[1].png
66KB, 146x244px
>>32021247
>Weakest OG megazord
>>
File: 1472914724174.jpg (92KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1472914724174.jpg
92KB, 600x600px
>>32021247
Someone explain to me why the power rangers didn't exclusively use their blasters for more often?
>>
>>32022082

Cause guns are bad.

Duh.

Half assed karate and easily recreated ninja weapon moves are far, far safer to teach kids.
>>
>>32022082
Cos the enemy teleport right next to you and your friends how do you prevent friendly fire?
>>
>>32022082
Because it's a kids show and we wanted to watch the dinosaurs combine.
>>
>>32022106
Kids got injured trying to redoo scnene from the show they had a disclaimer not to try any shit from the show hell kids kill kids trying to do wrestling moves all the time and die as well doubt kids would be able to get a gun if the parents are responceble also yeah good point the kids coild have gotten the knives from the kitchen and killed eachother
>>
>>32022106
>Half assed karate
Let's be fair, the US-filmed stuff actually tended to be better fight scenes than what Hollywood's making most of the time these days:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DVkV2NxTvus
>>
Front page BUMP

OP here, shameless.
>>
>>32023784
Try some punctuation, my friend.
>>
>>32022082

Do you know how short and boring the show would be? Picture Star wars and how the troopers are talked about having amazing marksmanship skills, yet when ever it comes to a main character, they can't even hit a human size object from 10 feet away. You know why that is? Cause it's a movie you retard.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.