[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Automobile driver accosts dog walker. Dog walker shows fire

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 8

File: HAPPY DOGS.jpg (371KB, 2592x1936px) Image search: [Google]
HAPPY DOGS.jpg
371KB, 2592x1936px
Automobile driver accosts dog walker.

Dog walker shows firearm.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iaf9aVLzf5g

Would this be considered "brandishing?"

Would the dog walker be subject to arrest or legal trouble?
>>
>>32018752

Depends on the state.

In free states, simply showing a firearm in a holster is not brandishing.
>>
>>32018752
That dog walker is the reason why the antis have a shred of credibility.
>>
>>32018792
>In free states

Huh?
>>
File: 1478923762741.gif (506KB, 500x375px)
1478923762741.gif
506KB, 500x375px
He can make the case that he was threatened. Which he was, and then what's going to happen?
The man chased him in a vehicle while yelling "I'm smoke you nigga" and "I'll put you to sleep"
>>
>>32018989
>He can make the case that he was threatened.

DA will say that he wasn't threatened until after he brandished.

>Ability
No.
>Intent
No.
>Opportunity.
No.

He's going to jail.
>>
Wow what an amazing human bean.
>hurr i'ma call the cops on you
>stop walking your dog
>take off your shoes because i'm a footfag
>>
File: 1410964353225.gif (2MB, 1030x740px) Image search: [Google]
1410964353225.gif
2MB, 1030x740px
>>32019067
>Ability
A motor vehicle which is well established as a deadly weapon
>intent
yelling/demanding that people take their clothing off is not normal. A reasonable person can conclude that this driver was high or crazy, both of which combined with yelling in a public place signify intent to cause harm
>opportunity
He actually follows the guy in his car while yelling threats. Like how dumb do you have to be?
>>
>>32019067
>t. New York City Attorney General
>>
>>32019331
>A motor vehicle which is well established as a deadly weapon

Yeah, but he would have to be oriented toward the guy and have jumped the curb. That's not really "ability."

>yelling/demanding that people take their clothing off is not normal.

That's not intent.

>He actually follows the guy in his car while yelling threats.

This might constitute opportunity, but it's still shaky because it only happened after the dog walker brandished.
>>
>>32019342

What do you think a DA would say in a case like that?

Here's a hint: it's not going to be /k/id-tier pro-Rambo shit.
>>
File: 1479156963661.jpg (376KB, 2606x1749px) Image search: [Google]
1479156963661.jpg
376KB, 2606x1749px
>>32019380
If you're in New York and own guys you're already fucked. In Texas this would get thrown out of court.
>>
>>32019361
Jumping a curb in a car isn't hard at all.
>>
>pussies carry guns, motherfucker
what did he mean by this?
>>
File: merica.jpg (68KB, 600x403px) Image search: [Google]
merica.jpg
68KB, 600x403px
>>32019412
Presumably that a "real man" leaves his self defense to his bare hands and raw man meat strenght.
>>
>>32019361
Doesn't matter, he was in and driving a vehicle, that's the same as if I had a shotgun slung over my shoulder and told you to give me your wallet

>that's technically mugging with a deadly weapon

>He followed an individual, threatened them, tried to mug them with a deadly weapon.

He's in the wrong here
>>
>>32018752
They are both idiots

The guy in the vehicle had no business making assumptions and harassing a random stranger

The guy walking the dog should have just kept going and ignored the other idiot instead of "flashing his piece" purely for intimidation

And, of course, not walked his fucking dog on the hot asphalt, what a douche
>>
>>32018792
This is in Arizona. Arguably the freest of states when it comes to gun laws
>>
File: Hickok45-Youtube.jpg (16KB, 288x378px)
Hickok45-Youtube.jpg
16KB, 288x378px
>>32018950
remove yourself
>>
>>32019463
>he was in and driving a vehicle, that's the same as if I had a shotgun slung over my shoulder
>>
>>32019636
Nah. It's a free country.
>>
>>32018752
PUSSIES CARRY GUNS MOTHERFUCKER

lmao west coast cucks
>>
>>32018752

>Pull your gun on me, I'll smoke you.
These are the types of people who drive Audi's.
>>
>>32019692
Have you ever driven a car? Turning the wheel and pressing the accelerator is not a complicated maneuver, nor is it telegraphable.
>>
>>32019862

We're in court, and you just used that line without a hint or irony.

The judge is trying to maintain his poker face, and the jury is snickering.

Your client requests new counsel due to your buffoonery.
>>
>>32019599
Looked like the dog was on the grass when the guy wasn't harassing them.
>>
>be in a state where dog-guy's actions are considered "brandishing" but a fucking nutcase going out of his way to repeatedly harrass and pursue you while issuing death threats while brandishing his own lethal weapon is considered totally on the level or even heroic by liberally liberal shitheads
>get convicted of brandishing, get sentenced to some minor annoyance/fine despite multiple rather insistent requests that I receive the death penalty instead since life isn't worth living if it means being THIS FUCKING KEKED HOLY SHIT

This.

>be in a state where dog-guy's actions are seen for what they are, tiniest show of force (didn't even touch the gun) to secure escape and continue escape even under pursuit by an aggressor
>dog-guy gets commended for his tolerance and protecting our right to bear arms, invited to publicly speak about the benefits of an educated and armed society to secure one's person and reduce crime
>car-guy gets fined or even jail time for repeated harrassment and death threats

Or this. Preferably this.
>>
>>32019862
That's why every time I cross the street, I lift my shirt and show my gun to all the cars stopped at the light. You never know what those fuckers will do.
>>
>>32020353
>live in Florida
>literally have to do this or get run over six times every hour
>>
>>32020178
Grass can get hot.
>>
>>32018752
He should've shot that stupid cunt, just because you're a pussy and can't handle the hot weather doesn't mean everyone has to be one.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.