[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

There's a plenty of people here who don't own any guns,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

File: 1372708479757.png (159KB, 1256x1075px) Image search: [Google]
1372708479757.png
159KB, 1256x1075px
There's a plenty of people here who don't own any guns, but how many of you have never fired one? If so, why?
>>
yuropoor
>>
>>32009985
Live in suburbs so no outdoorsing, family doesn't like guns, friends are all stoners or go outdoors without me. Guns are currently unavailable to me because of financial situation and live at home. Pls no bully
>>
>>32009985
They are scary.
>>
Libparents. I shot a .22 in the boy scouts, but I'm a virgin besides that. My folks would kick me out of the house if I bought a gun. I'm 20 btw, not NEET.
I'm enlisting soon, by the time I come home I can have my own place and my own gun.
>>
Jake if you're here right now explain yourself
>>
>>32011631
Lol, not on an E1 salary you won't
>>
>>32011703
>E1
Help me out, I couldn't be more green. The navy website had some information that seemed to indicate that I could expect to make more money over the course of a few years. Is that accurate?
>>
I kinda sorta fired a levergun when I was about 4. My uncle held the rifle for me and braced my back while I pulled the trigger. Didn't have earpro on and it kicked hard. Guns scared the shit out of me from then on out.

I can't blame guns specifically for the fear, I've always been afraid of machinery capable of great power like lathes and shit, even cars to some extent.

I just come here because I like you guys.
>>
>>32011771
E1 is the lowest rung on the enlisted ladder. Makes the least, does the most dumb shit, is expected to know nothing unless taught. Dunno how the Navy promotes, but after a certain time in the Army, you get automatically promoted to E2, E3, and E4. You get paid slightly more with each one, but unless yougrt a waiver, or come in woth enough college credits, it takes two years to hit E4. E4 is where Non-Commissioned Officer begins- at Corporal. That is if you get stuck with that shit. E5 is a Sergeant, where NCO seems to really begin. To you, that'd be a Petty Officer. Good luck, recruit.
>>
>>32011905
You get*
With*
Pardon my spelling errors, I'm tired and dehydrated.
>>
>>32011905
It's really not that bad considering you have no living expenses.
>>
>>32011905
Is /k/ a good board to start asking more questions about the Navy? I'll make a thread later for that later, but not if it'll get me banned
>>
I just have never had access to guns but I will be getting my license soon.
>>
>>32009985
I've never fired a gun because its just never came up, living in the Atlanta suburbs just isn't full of opportunities. I had a chance to own a Mosin Nagant, for free but I said no because I don't have the required paperwork and I don't know if its registered or whatever.
>>
File: 1427485801052.jpg (54KB, 750x600px) Image search: [Google]
1427485801052.jpg
54KB, 750x600px
>>32011958
Mosins are shit, but even I'd take a free one. Idiot.
>>
>>32011935
>>31980787
>>
>>32011935
Dont make a threaf wait for an enlistment general thread. They are frequent.

My advice. Memorize your general orders now, along with ranks and rates.

Also start doing physical fitness. Be doing push ups, sit ups, pull ups, burps and dily jogging.
>>
>>32009985
It's illegal.
>>
>>32011958

I also live in an Atlanta suburb. There's no paperwork/registration/whatever for guns in Georgia, especially for a private sale. From a store you still have to do the background check. Plenty of ranges around too, atleast where I'm at. Get out there and get you some funz.
>>
20 y.o. grill born raised and now stuck in the suburbs. Family was a bunch of lardasses so I never saw/touched irl gun and to this day don't know any hazgunz but honestly Im more into /out/ and survival prep
>>
>>32014813
>Girl

OK buddy. You and that darned feminine penis.
>>
>>32011644

I'm really sorry. I'm working nights and I'm really bored.
>>
>>32014813
There's no way I believe you.

Tits or GTFO with a timestamp. It's a blue board so you can leave bra on.

Otherwise you're just a transgender fagfuck pretending online.
>>
>>32011530
Same

boat
>>
File: 1442184387848.jpg (217KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
1442184387848.jpg
217KB, 2048x1536px
>live in california
>no friends with guns
>only 20 so can't buy handguns yet
>everything else available is a neutered abomination compared to what I could buy across state lines
>>
>>32009985
>ausfag
>local range has a minimum of two people requirement for booking
>everyone I know either hates guns or can't afford the range prices

Feels Badman

fuck this shit im gonna join the army
>>
>>32011843
nugga I'd rather swim with a fuckin shark than spend extended periods of time near any type of lathe or mill

and I refuse to go out in the water alone, with some serious concentration required to stay out beyond where my feet can touch
>>
>>32014894
If he/she was a tranny than a pic of boobs would prove nothing.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.