[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My uncle died can I just toss this stuff in the ocean. I am worried

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: P1040206a.jpg (113KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
P1040206a.jpg
113KB, 800x600px
My uncle died can I just toss this stuff in the ocean. I am worried about moving it.I'm keeping the emblems
>>
>>32005408
You might need a grenade someday, I say keep it.
>>
>>32005408
What is in the box?
You could just send me the stuff?
>>
In the box was his photos and papers from vietnam. Mostly paper and some silver coins, bottles of old eagle silver coins. The only thing in the box was a switchblade an envelope of embelsm and the grenade, a nazi dagger with the swastaka grinded off (too bad) and a bajillion little can openers.
>>
>>32005408
You can do whatever you want OP.
>>
Think it will still work?
>>
>>32005429
Picture of the can openers? I'm wondering if he kept all his old p-38s
>>
>>32005408
no way the grenade is real. pull pin, let spoon fly then time stamp for us. preferably hold it near your face
>>
>>32005408
Fake af
>>
>>32005408
Pull the pin and flush it down the toilet.
>>
File: 1477941067657.jpg (57KB, 392x552px) Image search: [Google]
1477941067657.jpg
57KB, 392x552px
>>32005408
If you had a spare grenade I'd say take the spare one to a range pull the pin and chuck it with proper safety taken by yourself. Be at least 40 ft away with a barrier of 55 gal water barrels for cover. Keep the knife and get the patch velcro and attach it somewhere a sa momento. Unless your a cuck then KYS.
>>
>>32005408
TIIIIIIIIIIIMMEEEEE STAAAAAAAAAAAMPPP OR GTFO!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
Pictures of the warheads
>>
Can you unscrew a live grenade? I have an old deactivated one that comes apart easy, but it is deactivated so it wouldn't blow up anyways... I have never pulled the pin though so I'm not sure if the fuse is gone too...
>>
>>32005408
pull the pin and throw it in the toilet, op

the water in the toilet will contain the blast
>>
>>32005408
the paint looks fake and the casting doesn't look clean enough for that to be a real grenade, but it does have a solid bottom. if i were you i'd leave it in a bucket of motor oil for a few hours, unscrew the fuse, then rinse out anything that might be inside. it'd then be worth over $100 and legal in most states. oh you'd need to pop the fuse too.
>>
>>32006745
those look really tasty what are the actual chips
>>
>>32005408
Probably it's a bait, but if you throw away his belongings, you are a shit grandson.
>>
>>32005429
hey guys i got some historical photos and documents, a bunch of silver, should I just throw it in the ocean lol!

HAHA TROLLED YA /k/!!!!
>>
>>32006965
He said his uncle.
>>
your worried about keeping a wooden box some silver coins and some can openers?
do you ever drive over the speed limit op?
do you ever have sex in a position other than missionary?
>>
Take a picture of everything in the box all laid out
>>
>>32006955
just a picture of the last /k/ dump thread I was on.With some photoshop skills.
>>
>>32006928
>pull the pin and throw it in the toilet, op
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pIJzxrc814U
>>
>>32006955
Waffle cut kettle chips. They're really hard but perfect for dip.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.