[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm going to be taking a 4 hour CCW "course" in

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 6

File: MovieND.jpg (33KB, 1017x556px) Image search: [Google]
MovieND.jpg
33KB, 1017x556px
I'm going to be taking a 4 hour CCW "course" in Colorado, tell me what to expect.

>sit in a hotel conference room for 4 hours
>take a test where all the answers are on a poster
>you can now carry a firearm
>>
>>32003669
Pretty much
>>
>>32003669
Mine was 8 hours. Feel lucky
>>
>>32003669
You have to prove you're smart enough to copy of the poster.

I'm a former gruntfag and my dd214 got me out of it, thankfully.
>>
>>32003669
you can eagle-claw grasp four fingers up inside your instructor's hot drank anus and you can fling liquid shit-bits out of his asshole HARD for extra credit
>>
File: What the durka did I just read.jpg (94KB, 800x593px) Image search: [Google]
What the durka did I just read.jpg
94KB, 800x593px
>>32003769
>>
File: IMG_0953.gif (462KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0953.gif
462KB, 300x168px
>tests
Commie bastards. In Utah we sat for 4 hours and went over firearm basics and shoot/don't shoot scenarios, then afterwards it was "here's the signed form, mail it in and you're good to go"
>>
>>32003669
Cry a river faggot the one for NC is 8 hours.
>>
>>32004618
8 hours straight or was it like 2 days
>>
>>32003769
What the fuck did i JUST READ YOU MANIAC.
>>
>>32003669
I took this free one from this guy who didn't believe in NAP or individual property rights. He claimed that you wouldn't be justified shooting a home intruder if they only appeared to be stealing your Altoids.

Then he literally went on this all life is precious tangent and explained that everyone is somebody's child and everyone has a family who will care if you shoot and kill that person.

He also said that if a cop asks you if you have a gun in you car you don't need to answer yes.

Dude was weird.
>>
>>32004672
straight. that includes like an hour of range time though.
>>
File: wellshit.gif (2MB, 390x285px) Image search: [Google]
wellshit.gif
2MB, 390x285px
>>32003669
>>32003681
>>32004618
>>32004672
>>32005008
>me during my 12 hour Ohio course
>>
File: ron-avery-weaver-vs-isoceles.jpg (100KB, 1163x828px) Image search: [Google]
ron-avery-weaver-vs-isoceles.jpg
100KB, 1163x828px
>>32003669
>in Colorado

You must train with Ron Avery.
>>
16 hour manditory ccw course in illinois.

I ain't even mad. You also need to qualify at 70% here at various distances.

Say what you want, a few hours in a classroom is worth it for responsible gun ownership.
>>
>>32004618
Was your class also full of old blind fat black people?
>welcome packet for class has giant orange cover letter saying NO GUNS IN CLASSROOM
>enter building
>see gigantic 2ftx4ft NO GUNS IN CLASSROOM poster
>enter classroom
>same NO GUNS IN CLASSROOM poster
>"Hello, I'm your instructor. Before we get started, I want to make sure that nobody has any firearms in here. This is your ONLY amnesty opportunity. Anybody caught with a firearm in the classroom after this will be dismissed with no refund. Nobody? Last chance. Okaaay..."
>literally 30 seconds later old fat black lady knocks her purse over and a Lorcin slides out
>instructor: "I seriously hope, for your sake, that slid out of a case."
>fat black lady: Nah suh, I'z carreee dat erry day fo' foty yeah's naoww.
>instructor: "Well then why are you taking the class?"
>fat black lady: Well suh, mai parolee ahfissuh dun tole' me aftah I shawt Jamawal he'd dun tek it frum meh if I dinnut"
>instructor: "...and who's Jamawal?"
>fat black lady: Mah huzbeend. I dun shawt him fo' times naow. Dun stahtin tuh tink he's gunna divowace meh."
>lady allowed to continue course
I literally don't know where these people come from. It's like North Carolina does its honest best to create and perpetuate every stereotype ever.
>>
>>32003669
Mine didn't even take that long, yours probably won't either. I did it in CO too fwiw.
>>
>>32005038

I didn't even have to take a course.

Paper work.
Finger print.
Paid them.
Had it about six days later.
>>
>live in az
>travel a lot
>get ccw
>spend an hour talking to instructor
>take open note test
>wait some time now have ccw
>>
>live in AL
>go to county courthouse/sheriff office and fill out a form
>pay $7.50
>get CCW after a week once background check clears

I don't even EDC, just was sick of waiting 4 days to buy a fun because my common name always gets me flagged.
>>
>>32005406
You had to wait?

Based Coffee County, prints them right in front of you.
>>
>>32005158
>living in worst Carolina
>>
>>32003669
>Colorado
you end up on a list that the libs use to try an hunt down what's left of the normies
>>
>>32003669

Mine was under 2 hours of watching video and shooting 15 rounds or less at a target 10-15 yards away.

t. minnesotan

At least it was worth it so I can open carry in MN with my permit and trigger soccer moms when I grow bored.
>>
>>32005158
Not him but mine was at a friends house so it was a lot better thban what it could have been
>>
File: 1478282406471.jpg (67KB, 540x607px) Image search: [Google]
1478282406471.jpg
67KB, 540x607px
Feels good living in West Virginia
>>
>>32003669
>Get out of the military in July
>move to Florida
>set up appointment for ccw
>pay fucking $125
>11 days later get ccw
No course or anything
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.