[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone in the US Air Force, or know about their current recruitment

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: gotdamn.jpg (163KB, 741x960px) Image search: [Google]
gotdamn.jpg
163KB, 741x960px
Anyone in the US Air Force, or know about their current recruitment rates, and what it will be like for me at my age?
I am 30 y/o with a bachelor's degree, and am unhappy with my current job prospects, pay, and life in general. I am thinking of joining the Air Force to get me the change I have been trying to find in life.
>>
You're gonna need to post more of that bike and the equipment holding her up.
>>
File: 1475051121972.jpg (208KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1475051121972.jpg
208KB, 1080x1080px
>>32001880
There are no more.

Now tell me about the Air Force at the age of 30 as an officer
>>
That was the agreement. No sexy bike, no information.
>>
>>32001844

It depends on your job dudeski. 30 isn't crazy old for an officer. You will be with some young fuck heads and some more mature younger guys. It's not unheard of for people older than you to enlist. I went to basic with a 35 year old. And I work with a 29 year old airman. It's unusual but it happens. And officers have much much more autonomy and are generally treated much better. What job are you looking at?
>>
>>32001900

Her ass is fake but goddamn is a nice fake ass. Would eat until raw.
>>
>>32001900
11/10 need sauce
>>
>>32001944
I am not looking at any job in particular--I honestly don't know what is right for me.
Just something that pays well--will possibly carry over into civilian life and is easy on my joints...and possibly something that I could go career in and just stay in the Air Force.
>>
>>32001844
Retired USAF here.

the USAF is a stepping stone and an abusive relationship, never get starry eyed and think that its the end all.

You go for a job that will give you the best training and transferability to the outside world in the defense sector. You want a job that also gives you a TS clearance. Go for a 4 year stint, not a six.

You get your career training, you opt in for AFSO21/ ORM/ Lean Six sigma/ Root Cause analysis/ Business intelligence and analytics/ training. Any training you can get your grubby dick beaters on you take.

Never forget you are just here to get as much education as possible and do the mission. Talk to civilian contractors and civilians in general all the time. Pick their brain nonstop, and build your network.

Stay away from nukes, reactors or missiles, they are dead ends and will get you dicked. Stay away from enlisted chicks. You will dick them, then they will dick you. Stay away from drone pilot, its a dead end that enlisted are taking over.

Dyncorp, Northrop Grumman, or Lockheed aren't bad. General Atomics and Raytheon are up and comers.

Anything Cyber, logistics or contracting is good. If you are an engineer of some sort, thats cool too, go the science officer route.
>>
>>32001844
reported
>>
>>32001844
>>32001900
>tfw you already follow this chick on the social medias
>>
>>32002461
Who is this weaponized bike holder?
>>
What's your degree in? Air Force focuses on technical degrees mostly
>>
>>32002311
Start by looking up pay tables for officer and enlisted. You're not going to get a fat 6-digit salary in the military, unless you stay in for 35 years.

Don't go mil if you're looking for a comfortable income.
>>
>>32003203
>>32003265

My degree is a non-degree (not gonna say what it is to avoid shitposting)

My plan was to go to grad school, but I am sick and tired of being dirt poor and living like a failure, and I believe the Air Force will give me the pay and benefits I need to survive--along with the stability I have been chasing after for years.
>>
>>32001844
Sauce
>>
>>32001955
How is it fake?
>>
>>32002369
Diz man speakth the truth.

Heed him
>>
>>32001844
Consider it twice. Being in military means you'll be a soldier 24/7. The role is very hard to get rid off.
>>
I'm finishing a bachelor's in chemistry. Is there any reason I should consider the military over civilian employment? I talked to a recruiter at a job fair, but they didn't tell me too much. I'm in good shape and lift at the gym. I also smoke weed errday, though, so..
>>
>>32004340
women studies or art history ?
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.