[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>In France a soviet made AKM is cheaper than a Gen 3 Glock

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: montage.png (227KB, 1440x590px) Image search: [Google]
montage.png
227KB, 1440x590px
>In France a soviet made AKM is cheaper than a Gen 3 Glock

How does that make you feel fellow US anons?
>>
>>31997697
I mean, they're both still more expensive than in the US.

So I guess I feel kind of sorry for the frenchbros?
>>
>>31997697
and in the middle east, you can get full auto kalashnikovs for a few thousand. there will always be things in other places we cant get but its nice having 24/7 access to medical care, food, clean water, etc..
its a stale bait when a syrup fag or eurocuck comes here and says "we can get this particular gun and you burger fags cant 9or for cheaper), how does this make you feel?"
>>
>>31997697
The Americans have carry, castle doctrine, no licensing in the overwhelming majority of the nation, no real limits on caliber, magazines, etc.

The average American can go to a store and buy a Glock 17 for like $400, a Yugo AKM for $600, all the ammo and magazines he wants for each (in any capacity he wants), and he doesn't have to get anyone's permission or justify it to anyone. If someone comes and tries to fuck with him he can use his guns to blow him away and the courts will side with him.

He can carry the Glock on his person, so if someone tries to ALLAHU AKBAR the place up, he can use it to defend himself.
A Frenchman trying to do the same thing is put in prison.
>>
>>31997697
I thought France wasn't allowed to have military calibers?
>>
>>31997766
This too.

>we can get cheap SVT40s, u jelly?
Like, not really, the SVT40 is a piece of shit, magazines aren't even interchangeable.
You can argue from a collectible standpoint but the US being more free hugely trumps a couple of guns being cheaper or easier to find.
>>
>>31997848
Yeah, they still don't allow 7.92mm Mauser or .30-06 I'm pretty sure.
Cal
>>
File: download.jpg (6KB, 262x192px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
6KB, 262x192px
>>31997697
>yes, yes, now tell me, how does that make you feel?
>>
>>31997884
*calibers which are literally only used by civilian shooters in this day and age
>>
>>31997697
>€618 for a Glock 17
Wow, totally jealous of those prices.
>>
>>31997697
>618€ for a Gen 3
Poor guy
>>
>>31997697
That ak will also be illegal in france in about 6 months thanks to the EU.
>>
>>31997940
The EU was a mistake.
>>
>>31997884
frenchman here, 30-06 is allowed and so 7.92 mauser

the only ammo that is regulated is
>5.56x45
>7.62x39
>5.45x39
>12.7 NATO ( 12.7 russian is excluded from the list because gun control lobbyist can't into firearms )
>14.5 PTRS ammo ( not like we can get any )

other than that every other caliber that exist on earth is free to be brought any time, as long you got your liscence, Black Powder doesn't require anything but your ID card
>>
>>31997954
There was some other Euro country which still b& those two calibers then
>>
>>31997954
7.62x51?
>>
File: Kalakov.png (767KB, 845x428px) Image search: [Google]
Kalakov.png
767KB, 845x428px
>>31997766
>in the middle east, you can get full auto kalashnikovs for a few thousand

>few thousand

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FinRqCocwGE
>>
>>31997968
Spent some time in the UK, they ban all center fire ammo for semi auto and it's also illegal to reload rounds. At least in Gloucestershire, most of the locals I shot with had over-unders and the occasional bolt action rifle.

>those goofy fucking accents
>their faces when I talked about what I've shot
>>
>>31997954
What about .223 Remington? It's technically not 5.56x45 and, like you said, gun control lobbyists can't into firearms.
>>
>>31997697
Well france mandates licensing, gun clubs, and safes to store guns like a semi auto AK
USA, you just walk in, pay for AK and 30 dollar background check, walk out.

>>31997766
> full auto kalashnikovs for a few thousand
Try 200 something dollars or less. Pakistan is pretty crazy
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.