[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If you own legal wepaon in Eu - your GOV have info about you,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: 1472934526749.jpg (45KB, 500x477px) Image search: [Google]
1472934526749.jpg
45KB, 500x477px
If you own legal wepaon in Eu - your GOV have info about you, so in case if any invader will occupy your country - they will knock to doors of people like you in first place... because they will know you own firearms..

Ilegal weapons become more and more common around Europe, because of restrictive laws and regulations + expensive gun license.

Is black market popular in your country?

Poland here - yes, very you may buy amunition, guns, assault rifle (including with silencer) and granades, mostly eastern models, from Russia, Ukraine.

How is it in the West?
>>
lmao atf
>>
My bullshit detector went off. Where in Poland can you buy such things?
>>
You're fucking retarded, even for a false-flagging American.
>>
>>31997618

Poland is a transit country to the west, Brussels, Mulhouse ( which is the biggest DRUG-transit City in France) ... in Poland storage depo, where they temporery hold illegal goods, which are send to the west after - is KRAKow, and about those who sell - you can encounter such people in bars/pubs, or deal with some plot drug dealers who contact you with arms dealer etc..

ALSO you may risk and buy on internet, risk because you never can be sure if you will get what you paid for, transaction is simple, you pay cash, they send you picture of place + delivery package, it will be left for you in chosen location around city of Krakow

ITS ALL I KNOw,, I dont know more details,
>>
Not me cuz Burger, but know some friends in Russia/Ukraine who can confirm the market is popular.
>>
Hey, nigger you can't buy a suppressor in our beautiful country so stop spreading bullshit
>>
>get guns in Poland

What is this, 60s where you could buy AKs off the Russians at the market?
Anyway, nowadays it's a meme.
>>
File: 1474550043776.jpg (2MB, 3648x2736px) Image search: [Google]
1474550043776.jpg
2MB, 3648x2736px
In France thee are actually a lot of illegal guns floating around, remnants of two world wars and relics of a freer time.

In more rural areas, it's actually quite frequent to have old guns lying around in attics and basements, sometimes unbeknown to their inhabitants. Stens, Mausers, Thompsons, Lugers, 1911 and P38s captured and stockpiled during the Resistance, .25 ACP pocket guns and Velodog revolvers from when CCing was legal, Erma M1s and pump shotguns that you could still buy at Carrefour back in the eighties and then got regulated...

You'd be surprised to see how many collectors have one or two illegal guns in their collection. They may have got them from other collectors, or when they were still unregulated and just "forgot" to turn them in/register them when regulations were tightened.
When the Soviet Union collapsed, some people drove over to East Germany and bribed their way to some pretty awesome loot.

Hunting has also been a popular activity for quite some time. It's on the decline, but fundamentally it's still a common man activity, contrary to countries such as the UK or Germany where it's more of a posh thing.
As such, there are a lot (and I mean a lot) of old shotguns floating arount. Singles, doubles, over unders, 12 gauges, 20 gauges, 16 gauges, 12mm, 9mm flobert, black powder, pinfires, you name it.

Anyway it's hard to give numbers for obvious reasons, but I have no doubt we would see a lot of interesting stuff resurface if SHTF.
>>
>>32000389
Mfw after years of what I thought were pointless French class I can actually kind-of understand this newspaper
>>
some journalist spent a couple of days trying to get a gun in here in norway. and he got one pretty easily for 200 dollaridos.

one thing to mention though. is that we have a local weapon registry here in norway, thats supposed to be destroyed if norway are going to be occupied.
the russkies probably have that data already so its kinda pointless, if it comes to that I'll just go on a boating trip with all my guns
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.