[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>you will never be a cool guy in a business suit at a weapons

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

File: youtu.be-H5U2fUgZh-g.jpg (68KB, 854x480px) Image search: [Google]
youtu.be-H5U2fUgZh-g.jpg
68KB, 854x480px
>you will never be a cool guy in a business suit at a weapons expo

Feels bad man. I lack the social skills, cleverness, and resources to end up liek this guy.
>>
>>31991317
Gun lobbist.

That's a nice job.
>>
File: ori.png (357KB, 720x384px) Image search: [Google]
ori.png
357KB, 720x384px
>>31991317
Yeah. He's a real baller.
>>
>>31991342
I've actually never gotten the opportunity to pet a dog or cat before. What do they feel like?

Growing up all my friends and family only had hamsters, snakes, lizards, and even a capybara. Never any dogs though.

One guy did have a cat once but it kept running from everyone.
>>
>>31991317
>That feel when I've actually been to one of these crazy weapons expos
>That feel when after an hour the novelty wears off and you're just walking around bored
>All the really cool stuff is swamped with people buying for foreign regimes
>All the firearms are either generic black rifle/wunderweapon that will never actually work crap or the same big things you've seen a million times before

Party afterward was amazing tho
Whores for days
>>
>>31991420
>Party afterward was amazing tho
>Whores for days

What's it like to be Chad anon?
>>
>>31991367
Wait you've never even pet one? Like someone walking by with a dog and you ask to pet it, that's never happened? What the fuck dude.

Go to the animal shelter, they let you pet them for free. Shit, just tell them you've never even pet a dog or cat and they'll be thrilled to let you.
>>
>>31991429
I'm not a chad, I'm just a lowly mook that managed to get in with a colour sergeant that used to do sneaky shit

Didn't get to sleep with any of them, got a blowjob on the deck of a yacht which was pretty cool
>>
>>31991463
>mook

FUCK OFF. That's MY word. People laugh when I say it because it fits and it isn't expected, and it was used in Lion King so I get nostalgia points.

>got a blowjob on the deck of a yacht which was pretty cool

So you're Chad, and evil at that.
>>
>>31991462
>Like someone walking by with a dog and you ask to pet it, that's never happened?

No? I always thought that'd be rude. If I was walking a pet and every other person asked to touch it I'd imagine it'd get annoying.

>Go to the animal shelter, they let you pet them for free

Worth a shot
>>
>>31991492
If you're walking past someone with a dog and it is acting friendly (trying to sniff you/possibly touch you), the owner is pulling it away just because they don't want to annoy anyone. If you are interested you can be like "Are they friendly?" and the owner will be like "Yeah!" and that means you're good to go.

To ask the dog if you can pet it/standard dog petting procedure: you keep the back of your hand extended so they dog can sniff it, then eventually the dog will sort of move its head under your hand like "yeah ok I smelled you, pet me now!" and you can just pet them behind the ears, usually down their back, dogs are fine with whatever mostly. Dogs you can even rub back and forth if they have fluffy hair. If their hair points in one direction don't do that, but I mean, it's sorta easy to tell what "rubs the wrong way" expression means.

Cats are similar in that you let them sniff you, but they aren't always super eager, if anything they avoid eager people usually. Let them sniff you, then you can pet them, behind the head is best, maybe scratch behind their ears a bit, it's all a lot more gentle than with a dog. Some cats do not like their backs being pet, going to the bottom of the neck is best bet.

The animal will communicate its will/intent fairly clearly if you pay attention and let your own animal instinct for communication work. Just giving this advice in case you're nervous about it or anything, honestly it all just comes pretty natural mostly just be more gentle with cats than with dogs.

My family did not allow dogs/cats/mammals in general as pets and I still got to pet them every now and then, man, you're missing out, pets are great, cats are the best creatures ever made.
>>
>>31991593
Thank you for the advice anon. I'll use it.
>>
>>31991317
Nigga I'm going to Idex this coming February
>>
>>31991626
Yeah but you're not a cool, successful guy in a business suit representing Raytheon or BAE or whoever
>>
>>31991463
Hope it was a little brown thing. You csn get them cheaper than a pack of ciggs out in international waters.
>>
File: m60_Elbit.jpg (63KB, 696x392px) Image search: [Google]
m60_Elbit.jpg
63KB, 696x392px
Selling large weapons to dubious buyers is my dream job.

Yes, I am a Jew.
>>
>>31991649
Why do you think I'm going? Yes part of it is for vacation but another part is to possibly network with defense industry executives. I already have friends in one defense contractor company in DC, I just need more friends in the business.
>>
>>31992029
>in order to succeed in life and put food on your table, people need to think you're "cool enough" to do so.

I hope you die. This essentially means anyone who is socially inept cannot have a high status job
>>
>>31992118
Think I'm cool? I just want to make connections for if I ever want to work in the defense sector. You really think I care about other people's opinions? Unless you would help me with a job I couldn't give a flying fuck about you.

>Social retards don't do well
Absolutely, people who can't network properly or even act normally around possible future investors or bosses won't do well. Unless your job involves you never talking to someone and working like a slave then you won't be able to move up in the world. Sorry, but not everyone is a autist who has a panic attack when someone says hi.
>>
>>31991420
if I had the chance I'd pretend I was a rep from a made up country, like Cobrastan
>>
File: OB-YJ420_sam5_H_20130730173243.jpg (65KB, 659x439px) Image search: [Google]
OB-YJ420_sam5_H_20130730173243.jpg
65KB, 659x439px
>>31991317
How do I become Justin Hammer /k/???
>>
>>31992118
Unless you're a programming wiz they keep locked in a room then yes, you do need basic social skills to do well in business. Autists don't make good managers.

Protip: You can learn to be social. Lurk moar IRL. Try some drugs, drink a bit.
>>
>>31992118
>This essentially means anyone who is socially inept cannot have a high status job

You didn't know that already?
>>
File: 1477606742468.jpg (65KB, 473x312px) Image search: [Google]
1477606742468.jpg
65KB, 473x312px
>>31991478
>>mook
>FUCK OFF. That's MY word.
Guess you better go fight all of /tg/ and /v/ and /vg/ then anon to assert your rights
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.