[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Four ruffians break into my house. >"What the devil?"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 7

>Four ruffians break into my house.
>"What the devil?" as I grab my powdered wig and Kentucky rifle.
>Blow a golf ball sized hole through the first man, he's dead on the spot.
>Draw my pistol on the second man, misses him entirely because it's smoothbore and nails the neighbor's dog.
>I have to resort to the cannon mounted at the top of the stairs loaded with grape shot.
>"Tally ho lads" the grape shot shreds two men in the blast, the sound and extra shrapnel set off car alarms.
>Fix bayonet and charge the last terrified rapscallion.
>Bleeds out waiting on the police to arrive since triangular bayonet wounds are impossible to stitch up.

Just as the founding fathers intended.

Pic related, its me.
>>
>>31990499
9/10 for effort, I lel'd
>>
Nice stealing of another anons green text, samefag
>>
File: huge baby.jpg (683KB, 1766x1016px) Image search: [Google]
huge baby.jpg
683KB, 1766x1016px
>>31990499
bit of a kek there
>>31992366
how do you know its not the anon who wrote it?
>>
>>31992401
Because I saw the original green text years ago, and this is in a different format.
>>
>>31990499
The neighbors would mourn their brave hound. He rushed away from their defense, for the greater cause of the home defense.
>>
>>31990499
>>
File: HERPADERP retarded bomb.png (297KB, 1692x867px) Image search: [Google]
HERPADERP retarded bomb.png
297KB, 1692x867px
Is this the old s/k/ool humor thread? All righty then.
>>
File: ewok vs stormie.jpg (312KB, 1008x2306px) Image search: [Google]
ewok vs stormie.jpg
312KB, 1008x2306px
>>
File: navy ufo jiffypop.jpg (471KB, 1152x1441px) Image search: [Google]
navy ufo jiffypop.jpg
471KB, 1152x1441px
>>
>>31992617
nothing wrong with a good old repost, anon
>>31990499
>breaking into giant mansion in st. louis
>stealing the antique silverware and crystal glasses and shit
>suddenly
>Le Marseillaise starts blaring through the house's speaker system
>freak the fuck out and jump out the back window
>entire regiment of French bluecoat infantry, colonial militias and Iroquois warriors lined up in formation
>'BIENVENUE A LA NOUVELLE-FRANCE, MOTHERFUCKER'
>they open accurate volleyfire and completely shred my body with giant .62 musketballs
>somehow survive and get punished by being sent to a sugar plantation in Haiti
>sorry guys, gotta get back to work or my boss will cut off my other hand
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.