[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

'member when AR-15s were a standard configuration instead

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 5

File: 685741_1.jpg (39KB, 630x630px) Image search: [Google]
685741_1.jpg
39KB, 630x630px
'member when AR-15s were a standard configuration instead of a lego gun?
>>
member when south park was watchable?
>>
>>31987591
member when op wasn't a fag?

Me neither.
>>
>>31987591
"stop liking what I dont like"
>>
>>31987638
2nd post best post
>>
>>31987604
yeah this season is a fucking let down
>>
>>31987604
not really desu.
>>
>>31987604
I think Matt and Trey made the horrific mistake of putting all of their eggs into the Hillary basket, and now it's biting them in the ass.
>>
>'member when AR-15s were a standard configuration instead of a Lego gun?
No. They've been making and marketing all variations of AR15 configuration since the 80s, which is longer than Ive been alive.
>>
>>31987591
yes
>>
>>31987756
It's odd that they were so heavy for her this season consider their personal politics.
>>
>>31988296
Thought they always loved Hillary, however.
>>
File: civic.jpg (4MB, 3768x1794px) Image search: [Google]
civic.jpg
4MB, 3768x1794px
>>31987591
But here's the neat thing. You can get a standard AR and still benefit from the massive AR bits industry. Eventually, you'll need new gas rings. You might break an extractor or lose a magazine at the range or something. All of that stuff is both easier to find and less expensive because there's approximately infinity different companies selling AR parts. It's customizable, but even if you decide not to customize yours, it's easier to service because so many people bought and customized theirs. Pic related.
>>
>>31987756
This, there's so much wasted potential now as a result.

I still love the Member Berries.
>>
>>31987591
Yes, and they weren't better guns because of it.
>>
>>31988485
Well they really have two options
1) continue the rest of the season and stumble everywhere now that Hillary lost and have to scramble to change everything
or
2) have a mid season pause and rethink everything because they fucked up hard.

If the last episode is an indication, option 1 will earn them no favors, as I'm not even close to being enthusiastic, where as last season had me in stitches. Option 2 may piss people off, but a better product will likely result, as it'll give them some time to rework something that'll end up being badly duct taped.
>>
>>31987591
Yeah, good thing we got past that.

Gun luddism is just dumb.
>>
>>31988526
>2) have a mid season pause and rethink everything because they fucked up hard.
They kind of already did that, they had a two-3 week pause before episode 7 where they were waiting for the race to pan out, and still didn't manage to correct the troll under the bridge section of the episode with hillary.
>>
>>31988541
Oops, well goes to show how much of the season I'm invested in.

Then at this point, I really don't see them going to try and attempt to salvage in earnest and try to just get the season out and done with asap.
>>
File: 1459378873440.jpg (1MB, 3072x1728px) Image search: [Google]
1459378873440.jpg
1MB, 3072x1728px
>>31988504
Words cannot describe how glad I was to get a Colt optic for my A1 build so I could finally go for shot groups on a standard target sheet without having the whole goddamned thing obscured by the fuckthick post. In terms of practicality and function my middy shits all over it and fuck whatever these luddites have to say about it.
>>
>>31988568
It's going to be a train wreck, worst of all one that could have been nothing short of spectacular. What a waste.
>>
>>31987591
I own a heavily modified AK, but my AR looks like a classic. Get with the times, grandpa.
>>
>>31987604
no
>>
>>31987604
I wish they'd go back to just South Park shennanigans and not parody every modern news thing. It used to be much less about current news events and more "immature elementary boys encounter ridiculous scenarios and adventures."
>>
>>31988573
What middy do you have again?
>>
>>31987591
1996?
>>
You weren't supposed to identify with the member berries

Nostalgia is a cancer
>>
>>31988718
>we have to move forward to progress
>feelings must be spared
>>
>>31988789
Nostalgia is the ability to forget the bad. Balance your reminiscing.

ARs are the best they have ever been.
>>
>>31988296
>It's odd that they were so heavy for her this season consider their personal politics.

It was a bad-choice-either-way election. They hated Hillary least.
>>
>>31988718
>You weren't supposed to identify with the member berries
Then they shouldn't have had me 'membering so many things that were good.
>>
>>31988851
they were just talking about starwars 95% of the time
>>
>>31988851
Spoiler: they weren't actually that good
>>
>>31988681
this desu senpai
>>
>>31988869
>t. someone safe in white suburbia who doesn't have to live around illegals
>>
>>31987756
The whole season was leading up to it with at least three plot lines and they just admitted they fucked up 15 seconds into the last episode. This season actually made Gerald funny though. Now we're getting some dumb scifi hivemind plot about the California Raisins and Split-dick Jenner.

>Member when Remington made good shotguns
>>
File: 1475756597549.jpg (542KB, 1492x1790px) Image search: [Google]
1475756597549.jpg
542KB, 1492x1790px
>>31987591
>not enjoying old and new, west and east

Do you hate freedom, oh pee?
>>
>>31989524
did you get b@ again qb?
>>
>>31989547

Not qb. :^
>>
>>31987604
>>31988681
Has South Park gone much further downhill with newer seasons? I stopped watching a couple years ago after they started having continuity between episodes which didn't make the show any funnier and just made everything seem more serious with actual consequences which didn't fit with earlier seasons. I've just been watching various anime ever since.
>>
>>31989655
it's cross season now, so this season is part 2 of the pc bullshit arc that ended with ass-licking pewdiepie ruining the final episode.
>>
>>31989655
This season is likely their worst, as they made a really bad prediction with the election, and any sort of ark they had, and all of its jokes, are falling super flat on its face.

This is a season I'd say to definitely not watch
>>
>>31989702
>>31989703
>cross season continuity and consequences in a show where characters previously dealt with no consequences outside of the occasional couple episode series and they and they killed one character at least a hundred times
>most recent season is entirely about the election
Jesus Christ, so they just killed it then. Looks like it'll just be more anime for me.
>>
>>31989702
That pewdiepie bullshit was the gayest shit they've ever done. Ruined the finale completely.
>>
>>31988718
>Member living under the assault weapon ban?
>Member when the majority of Americans wanted to ban handguns?
>Member when we feared more gun control after Sandy Hook?
>Member when ARs were only for richfags?
>Member when concealed carry was illegal almost everywhere?
>Member when Hillary had a chance to be president?
That better?
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.