[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are Mosins or SKS going to be cheap again when Trump brings in

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 95
Thread images: 7

File: le gun xD.jpg (48KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
le gun xD.jpg
48KB, 800x600px
Are Mosins or SKS going to be cheap again when Trump brings in his 2a policies? How about any other guns?

I want a rifle. Currently I have a M&P Shield and a Glock 19.
>>
Hopefully we get back to $400 Saiga level.
>>
;_; he's gonna cut off china though.

Norinco, why must you be so far away?
>>
File: trump transparent.png (534KB, 620x412px) Image search: [Google]
trump transparent.png
534KB, 620x412px
>>31981591

The assholes asking $20K for SVDs are sweating bullets.
>>
>>31981840
it's usually not an excellent idea to make a long-term investment in something that's artificially scarce, lest the walls come crashing down and the market is suddenly flooded

mind you, unless ALL Russian arms become eligible for importation, SVDs will still be banned since they have no "sporting purpose"
>>
Jesus fucking christ can we stop having this thread every 27 seconds?
>>
>>31981879
>SVDs will still be banned since they have no "sporting purpose"
I hold out hope that Trump will get Congress to end 922r.
>>
>>31981879
>SVDs will still be banned since they have no "sporting purpose"
what about hunting?
>>
>>31981908
As much as I want SVDs to be imported, they'd be a horrible choice for hunting. No one wants to lug around an expensive 10lb rifle with limited optics choices that has literally no advantage over a cheap, light, customizable and more accurate traditional hunting rifle.

On the other hand, hopefully the ATF/Court/whatever doesn't realize that.
>>
>>31981879
>trump will decrease the russian trade restrictions
>>
>>31981879
yeah, except no way trump will remove the russian arms restrictions

>>31981893
Congress are a bunch of anti2A cockjockeys. that'll never happen
>>
I wish Trump would get into office already so all these garbage cult of personality fantasy threads would stop.

Why do people think he's just going to do every "cool" thing popular with white college age kids?
>>
Canadians have depleted the sks supply.
>>
File: bernie rally.jpg (9KB, 231x250px) Image search: [Google]
bernie rally.jpg
9KB, 231x250px
>>31984019

>Why do people think he's just going to do every "cool" thing popular with white college age kids?

Did you confuse Bernie with the God Emperor?
>>
>>31981591
We all want this to happen, but it won't. NRA is the one rallying behind the ban for US manufacts.
No way they'll bend the knee or let Trump, with his nationalist agenda, challenge that.
>>
>>31984241

It was Bernie on the left this cycle but once he was out a bunch of dipshit college kids went back to their old standby of "dude weed bro" libertarian candidate. Once they realized Gary Johnson is a fucking retard they went to Trump.

Bernie had a lot of support from progressives and old liberals but I think he also picked up the dipshit fuck the establishment brah support hard that would have normally broken early for the lolbertarians and subsequently stayed home on election day and cleared another bong rip.
>>
>>31984241
Trump is the right wing version of that. He's been so murky on all his positions people just assume he agrees with them personally.

I've seen people celebrating that he'll pardon Snowden despite him saying that Snowden should be executed
>>
>>31985163
Actually, Trump voters are uneducated, rich and from rural places.

So they aren't college kids.
>>
>>31985171
Those people aren't the ones infesting /k/ and other places online. He definitley has millenial supporters, and they're pretty loud on the internet.

I've seen a lot of jerking off about how Russia/America are going to work on space travel now as well.

>>31984296
And yes, that he'll legalize weed.
>>
>>31985210
Well, Trump is supported by /pol/, the current biggest internet hate machine.
>>
>>31985171

"uneducated" as in they took up trades instead of basket weaving.

The high earning college grads all went with Trump.
>>
>>31985241
And /pol/ is college and highschool kids, glad we're on the same page
>>
File: a31.jpg (78KB, 556x312px) Image search: [Google]
a31.jpg
78KB, 556x312px
>>
>>31985287
/pol/ is pretty much exclusively retards, which are well represented across all demographics.
>>
File: DSC00104.jpg (189KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
DSC00104.jpg
189KB, 800x600px
>>31983679
>they'd be a horrible choice for hunting
According to whom?
>>31983679
>No one wants to lug around an expensive 10lb rifle
>Expensive
>Heavy
Not as expensive if they start being imported again.
And DYEL faggot? That's nothing.

But whatever you say fudd, use your cheap remchester durr gun.
I want to hunt with an SVDS.
>>
>>31981591
>actually looking forward to garbage being imported
>actually wanting to pay for garbage
Wow.
>>31985327 is right. Quit spamming reject threads. Go to /b/
>>
>>31985372
>Autismo 3-1 agrees

I know this is bait but I still feel vaguely dirty.
>>
>>31985372

>not looking forward to the free market bringing prices down.
>>
>>31985287
Was there any survey on the age of /pol/?
>>31985334
Why does /k/ continue to shit on /pol/, especially when /pol/ has protected /k/'s rights?
>>
>>31985385
Trump isn't pro free market though you retard that was his entire appeal is promising tarrifs and bringing jobs home
>>
>>31985403

So you think he's going to stop price drops on guns and ammo when the market is flooded with them?
>>
>>31985401
http://www.4chan.org/advertise

And not the guy you asked, but people shit on /pol/ because they bring up their autistic political beliefs and start rambling about feminists and liberals no matter the original subject.
>>
Implying 2A policies are the same as import laws.
Why don't you buy AMERICAN TRUMP'S FINEST CRONYISM (c) (r) (tm) durr rifles ? Do you hate American workers ?
>>
>>31985412
No, I just think he's not going to lift import bans.

US made guns might get marginally cheaper because no more panic buying, but retards are clearly willing to buy at these prices, so we're never going back to cheap stuff.
>>
>>31985414
These autistic political beliefs are why you still have your rights.

>start rambling about feminists and liberals no matter the original subject.
Because feminists and liberals infect every subject, gun included.
>>
>>31985423

We'll probably strike new trade deals that don't frivolously block firearm imports.
>>
>>31985436
See, this is what I mean. If I cared what tumblr thought I'd be posting there, I don't need you to come give unsolicited reports on whatever bad opinions some twitter personality just had when I'm trying to discuss guns or vidya or whatever
>>
>>31985445
If you don't need it, then don't read it.

Nobody cares about what you need, brah.
>>
>>31985450
>why do you guys hate us??
>nobody cares what you need!

alright then
>>
>>31985460
Oh, so we have to censor ourselves in order for you to accept us.

Not going to happen, brah.

In this case, I'm glad to be hated.
>>
>>31985436

Oh fuck off, you're as bad as the furfags now. You're completely incapable of having a discussion without trying to derail it, which is why every single board hates you.

Typical WWII thread:
>hey guys, what bolt action do you think was-
>HOLOHOAX WAS NOT REAL WAKE UP SHEEPLE HITLER DID NOTHING WRONG MUH FEMA CAMPS MUH ZIONIST CONTROLLED MEDIA MUH USS LIBERTY
>thread spammed to death with shitty stormfront infographics
>>
>>31985466
What the fuck? You can start a WW2 thread about bolt action right now and you wouldn't see that shit. Usually, Holocaust denial comes up when there's reference to the Holocaust.
>thread spammed to death with shitty stormfront infographics
These infographics are not made by Stormfront.
>Oh fuck off, you're as bad as the furfags now.
Furfags post on /k/.
>>
>>31985465
>censored

lmao

How do you function in real life?

I wouldn't spout off about guns at a book club and I don't regurgitate racist memes at work, even if I'll giggle over Ben Garrison with my friend in private.

There is a time and place for everything, and the boards are divided by topic for a reason.
>>
>>31985489
I spout about politics all the times in real life, especially when the matter concerns me.
>There is a time and place for everything, and the boards are divided by topic for a reason.
And? /pol/ doesn't spam every threads.
>>
>>31985364
>According to whom?

Avid hunters not trying to justify a special snowflake rifle by shoe horning it into a function it wasn't intended for.

But whatever you say fudd, use your cheap remchester durr gun.
I want to hunt with an SVDS.

Because you're a special snowflake faggot with a hardon for slav shit.
>>
>>31985507
Oh boy, it's not a bill of need.
>>
>>31985511
not at all the argument.
>>
>>31985517
It's an argument.

If we can use AR10 for hunting, I don't see why we can't use SVDS for hunting.
>>
>>31985520
>It's an argument.

The only one bringing up that argument is you and yet no one here is arguing against it because it's not the fucking point.

>If we can use AR10 for hunting, I don't see why we can't use SVDS for hunting.

There are a lot of faggots out there that will try to find any reason possible to use the shittiest choice for their intended purpose. Just because you can use the back end of a hatchet as a hammer simply because it's flat doesn't mean a hatchet makes a good hammer.
>>
File: 057a51b2745561f6f675055b1dd98b6f.jpg (683KB, 800x1135px) Image search: [Google]
057a51b2745561f6f675055b1dd98b6f.jpg
683KB, 800x1135px
>>31981591
>trump wins the election by talking about increasing trade restrictions
>retards think he'll exempt guns from his increased trade restrictions

American gun industry will boom and maybe even bring more jobs but no slavshit will enter the market. To bring in cheap surplus would go against everything he stood for.
Enjoy your endless variations on AR-15s and cowadoody lookalikes.
>>
>>31985544
What?

An SVDS is a scoped 7.62x54r semi-auto rifle, it's perfectly suitable for hunting.
>>
>>31985548
Slavshit will enter market by opening factories here.
>>
>>31985551
>I've ever fired an SVD the post

SVD scopes are exceptionally shitty. A 400 dollar Walmart scope has better sight picture and clarity. And seeing as the SVD has a proprietary scope mount it makes nigh impossible to mount a proper hunting scope to it. And the iron sights are even shittier. The barrels are thin, far thinner than most bolt gun barrels and being as it fires a round equivalent in power to about a 30-06 that makes for exceptionally shitty barrel harmonics.

You can slap an average scope on a bargain price M14 and have a better rifle.
>>
>>31985571
And? Doesn't stop it from being a suitable hunting rifle.
>>
>>31985578
>And? Doesn't stop it from being a suitable hunting rifle.

No, it only makes it the worst possible most expensive choice for a hunting rifle.
>>
>>31985583
And? Are you going to dictate how people spend money now?
>>
1- more combloc guns and ammo (including 7n6)
2- suppressors should only require a 4473
3- Chinese guns/ammo should also be allowed back. All that's left now is the Hawk series of shotguns.
4- nationwide conceal carry reciprocity
>>
>>31985594
No, I'm just going to ridicule and mock you for how stupid you are to throw that much money on the least suitable option ever to hunt with. Which to be honest no one here believes you do any hunting.
>>
>>31985495
I've seen /pol/ derailing threads on fucking /d/
>>
>>31985583
Get a grip you faggot. Stop telling people what to do with their guns.
>>
>>31985583
Get the fuck off /k/
>>
>>31985607
So it's just shaming? No fuck's given.
>>31985608
And that thread must have something to with leftists.
>>
>>31985613
>>31985618
same fagging this hard.
>>
>>31985631
I really doubt you shot a SVDS anyway.
>>
This thread is terrible and you should all feel terrible.
>>
File: ArmA 3 11.13.2016 - 07.19.18.01.png (332KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
ArmA 3 11.13.2016 - 07.19.18.01.png
332KB, 1920x1080px
>>31985631

Drown yourself, you are a cancer to this board
>>
>>31985639
Fired a few captures in Iraqistan, right before we crushed them with the pressure roller.
>>
>>31985667
Really doubt that it is the S variant.
>>
>>31985607

You've got it backwards. People who own SVDs and Tigrs usually own them because they like them, and the fact they can be used for hunting is just a bonus.
And you're honestly really exaggerating how unsuitable for hunting they are. The rifle is capable of 1-2 MOA which is perfectly satisfactory and as a matter of fact much better than the average fuddlord's skills can push to the limit, and the glass isn't any worse than the ones your great grandpa and his friends used to buy at the time, and they managed to bag durr just fine.
>>
>>31985673
Not as if we I'ded and catalogued any of them Fired them for fun, crushed them then threw them in the pit with all the unused ordinance and blew all to high hell.
>>
>>31985704
There's something fishy about the S variant showing up in the 'Stan, I don't trust ye.
>>
>>31985713
what about "didn't I'd them" did you not understand? The were clearly SVD's as to what model we didn't care enough to find out because they were converted into a fireworks show when it was all said and done.
>>
>>31983679
Thank goodness it's not up to you to decide faggot. Just because you won't doesn't mean we won't. Fuck off
>>
>>31985731
are you that same guy who insists every single beretta is a piece of shit because you keep seeing M9s with thousands of rounds through them get a broken locking block and insist that they're all brand-spanking new hot off the press M9s made in the year 2018 and it's the fault of beretta's shitty work?

because you sound exactly like that guy
>>
>>31985626
It was some sperg going off about how "reverse rape" was an anti male term or some nonsense
>>
>>31985553
>new SKS
>new SVDs
>new AKs
>made in America
Not gonna happen.
If it happens, shit will be so expensive that there is no use buying an AK or SVD when different AR variants will both be cheaper and better at everything.
The age of cheap slavshit is over and Trump has no intention of bringing cheap competition over to the US.
>>
>>31983987
>Congress are a bunch of anti2A cockjockeys
You mean with our brand new Republican majority in both houses and Paul Ryan knowing Trump can fucking end him by endorsing his primary opponent in 2018? McConnell is already bowing to Trump's wishes in terms of the legislative agenda in the Senate for the lame duck period, including refusing to nominate Obama's pick for Supreme Court.
>>
>>31981616
>Hopefully
I just want cheap mosins again
>>
>>31985571
>he doesn't know that there are Russian optics other than the PSO-1
>he doesn't know that there are gorillions of picatinny adapters for factory side rails
have YOU ever fired an SVD? I doubt that you've even handled a non-airshit PSO-1 based on your post.

>You can slap an average scope on a bargain price M14 and have a better rifle.
it would be more cost-effective if only because of the SVD's artificial scarcity, that doesn't change the fact that the SVD is a far better marksman rifle
>>
>>31985548

Russia is not a part of NAFTA, fucktard.
>>
>>31985210
>how Russia/America are going to work on space travel now as well.

Well we do use their Rockets. It was actually really funny when all these trade restrictions and sanctions got put on Russia. Russia said "they better be careful what they restrict, how would they like going to space using only a trampoline?"

kek
>>
>>31986680
>Well we do use their Rockets

Because they're cheap. If they give us the finger, we'll use ours, and we'll be able to afford it, because unlike Russia, we don't have the fiscal responsibility of a typical nigger family.

http://www.spaceflightinsider.com/missions/iss/russia-mulls-reducing-iss-crew/
>>
Don't have a sauze, but I remember I saw it said Trump will lift the ban on imported guns.
>>
>>31986728
I don't know about cheaper but they're better than American rockets, and work more efficiently, saving money.
>>
>>31986765
http://bearingarms.com/bob-o/2016/11/09/five-fast-gun-law-reforms-president-trump-will-make/

Here's this article.
It does say that hundreds of thousands of M1 Garands, M1 Carbines, and M1911's will be imported from Korea and other places.
>>
>>31986782
>Here are five fast gun law reforms President Trump and his Republican House and Senate can make
>These are five laws that a Republican Congress and President Trump can pass

>GUISE HE'S GUARANTEED TO DO THIS
>WHY? BECAUSE I WANT IT AND THAT MEANS TRUMP WILL DO IT!
>OMG GUISE SHOULD I BUY A VSS FIRST OR THE SVD?!

It boggles my mind how far the wishful thinking of the average Trump convertite extends.
>>
>>31986782
>thousands of M1 Garands, M1 Carbines, and M1911's will be imported from Korea

>inna pawnshop 6 months ago
>2,800 for a sp1 carbine with a colt scope
>1,300 for a not historically significant, ok but not great condition garand
>try and talk him down a bit
>"at that price I'll wait on those garands from korea or go to cmp"
>"well cmp is sold out and obama n' hillary will never let those garands back that's not happening kid"

Eat my unwashed asshole Larry you $30 a transfer motherfucker.
>>
>>31985792
No! im not that guy. Although I do dislike Beretta M9's because slide lock safeties are frankly fucking retarded.
>>
>>31986290
You could flood the Market tomorrow with 10 million beat to shit Milsurp SVD's and the price would not drop below 3 grand guaranteed.
>>
>>31988356
Maybe at first, but only the most niche group would purchase it, while everyone else gets ARs as a substitute or continue to purchase the cheaper vepr or PSL. Demand would still be low, and with a high supply, vendors would have to sell low to move inventory.
>>
>>31985171
But trump voters tend to be more educated, despite those predictions.
>>
>>31985334
But they're not wrong.
>>
>>31985507
They sell SVDs in Russia as hunting rifles right now. Actually, most examples in the US are those. They are slightly different, but are indistinguishable by most people.
>>
>>31986889
>30 bucks a transfer

Don't give this man business. I pay 15 for my transfers
>>
Hopefully. I want an SVT-40
Thread posts: 95
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.