[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I deal with the shame and self disappointment and regret

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: pepe souls.png (361KB, 500x438px) Image search: [Google]
pepe souls.png
361KB, 500x438px
How do I deal with the shame and self disappointment and regret of having never served? I should have enlisted at 17. Now I'm 21 and my life has passed me by. All those missed opportunities.
>>
>>31979379

You can enlist at anything up to 30 years of age, dude. There's nothing stopping you from walking into a recruitment center right now.
>>
>>31979379
21 is nothing. Do it.
>>
As the others have said, you're 21. It obviously doesn't bother you that badly if you aren't walking into a recruitment center before you only get older.
>>
>>31979379
Being a grunt mostly sucks, so unless you aimed for a longer career you haven't missed much.

How about you get out there and do something productive for your country.
>>
>>31979379

I'm 30 and I think i'm only past the enlistment maximum for the Marines. Army goes almost to 40.

Do it now before you're married and settled down.
>>
File: Capture.png (362KB, 504x357px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
362KB, 504x357px
>>31979379

21?

Dude I'm about to join the Guard and I'm 29.

>Now I'm 21 and my life has passed me by.

I want to think you're retarded, but this is how I felt when I was 21 as well. So I'll assume you're serious.

Dude 21 year olds to me, a 29 year old, are like BABIES. You have so much time. I would kill to be 21 again with what I know now.

Go join, you'll be fine.
>>
>>31980246
this. I'm literally almost 21 and I'm joining the guard to.

>>31980246
when do you ship? I'm going to Benning January 7th 11 bravo
>>
File: 1454187967105.jpg (62KB, 339x600px) Image search: [Google]
1454187967105.jpg
62KB, 339x600px
>>31980246
>>
>>31979379
Bruh I got into the DEP for the marines in august and I'm 21, gonna be at Parris Island in January.

I did feel like I should have done this sooner myself, so I had similar feelings before going to talk to a recruiter about what they offer.
>>
>>31979379
Join your local Guard infantry unit.
>>
>>31981327
*Enlisting
>>31979379
I'm enlisting at 26.

You sound like a colossal pussy.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.