[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

now that trump is in will we see cheap Russian/Chinese ak

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 7

File: 1476400859813.jpg (105KB, 675x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1476400859813.jpg
105KB, 675x1200px
now that trump is in will we see cheap Russian/Chinese ak imports again?
>>
>>31977152
Chinese? Probs nah.
Russian? Flip a coin.
>>
>>31977152
What a babe. And I hope so. I want funs to be cheaper
>>
>>31977152
>chinese .223 never again ever
>>
If he reverses Obamas import restrictions, yeah. He did say he plans on overturning all of Obamas EOs
>>
>>31977152
I would wait until he at least has his cabinet chosen. It kind of looks like it'll be full of establishment types, and if that's how it ends up then I would say no to both.
>>
File: 1472877366332.gif (3MB, 264x240px) Image search: [Google]
1472877366332.gif
3MB, 264x240px
>>31977152
>people think trump will unironically oen all trade deals with russia because he once implied a friendship with putin
retards

he already backrolled on his muslim ban plan (its deleted from his website)
what makes you think he won't backroll on this one too?
>>
>>31977152
I wish. I want a M1A for plinking but not enough to pay springfield's retarded prices. I could live with having the sweat shop clone.
>>
>>31977817
>he already back rolled from what may be one of the most controversial presidential campaign promises in history, there's no way he would carry out a promise that will go unnoticed by everyone except those really into firearms
>>
>>31977817
>he already backrolled on his muslim ban plan (its deleted from his website)
He backed out of that months ago, he changed it to a ban from regions with high amounts of terrorism. Reversing Obama's import ban would take a stroke of a pen and it would go completely unnoticed, for the most part.
>>
>>31977152
Hopefully s.korean garands at least. That just requires him to retract an executive order.
>>
>>31977911
>relaxing trade restrictions with Russia
>Only firearms enthusiasts will notice
No.
>>
>>31977856

Only thing wrong with slave labor clone is the sights. Every one I have seen has had wandering sights. Fixed with blue loctite.

You could get them for 400NZD second hand that's 360 United States dollars. That was a few years ago now.
>>
the whole trump backpedaling shit is the new narrative to try to make his supporters lose faith in him
>>
>>31977934
do you know why most people even voted for trump?
because of his bloody muslim ban, like fucking seriously, probably 99% of stormfront,/pol/,kkk, and butthurt southerners and old rednecks voted for him because of that ban (Yes, those people actually did make a change, you fuck)

but now he fucking backrolled on the lie that made him bloody win

he's no fucking better than todd fucking howard ya fuckstick

>>31977911
let me say this again
trump will not fucking loosen on russia
let alone fucking china (which he was talking shit about for the whole goddamn elections)

like it or not, american people are simply too fucking retarded to understand anything about russia aside from "muh commies" and "muh evil cold war russia"
and since Trump is a populist niggerfaggot, he will do exactly as the average retarded american say, no matter how friends he is with putin or medvedev or even fucking lenin himself

Needless to say that the US and russia are literally playing a proxy war in syria right now, and i don't think the US will quit it's imperialist behaviour anytime soon, think russia will just forget about it and just say "huh, yeah we'll just open those trade routes, hol' on US"

Also with your infinite retardation, you seem to forget that russia is Babysitting Iran (which became US's #1 enemy)

>loosening restrictions on russia
>somehow will go unnoticed by most people
no you fucking plant

TLDR; ASVALS AND VSSs WONT GET IN THE US, YOU FUCK, THANK YOU FOR VOTING FOR AN EMPTY CANDIDATE WHO WONT DO SHIT
>>
>>31977152
I want to fuck her, marry her, and reimpregnate her every couple of years while raising her kids with her.
>>
>>31978118
>EMPTY CANDIDATE WHO WON'T DO SHIT
Even if you're not irreparably retarded in thinking this (and you are), that would still be better than an EVIL CANDIDATE WHO WOULD ROUND UP ALL GUN OWNERS IN FUCKING FEMA CAMPS AND START A NUCLEAR WAR WITH RUSSIA.
See, nigger, I can turn on caps lock too
>>
File: ass val.jpg (616KB, 1920x1247px) Image search: [Google]
ass val.jpg
616KB, 1920x1247px
soon
>>
>>31977934

He also backed out on obongocare and deportation, too, and is choosing the same old dogs for his cabinet, draining the swamp my fucking ass.
Face it, he talks big and you memesters got swept away like the naive little shits you are, and now he's gonna cozy up in the white house and back out of the controversial stuff that won you over in the first place.
>>
>>31978220
You had Ted Cruz
Jim webb
Rand Paul
Gary Johnson (I know he's an idiot but still better than the shit sandwich that Trump N clinton)

But no you chose this fucking retard for some reason

Also where the fuck did I imply that Clinton is better than Trump?
She is sixty times worse, but that doesnt change the fact that trump is bad enough not to be elected

Have fun with your back rolling president
>>
>>31978118
>Only RACISTS voted for DRUMPF!
Nah. Trump won because people are disillusioned by and have been walked over by a Democratic Party controlled executive branch for the last 8 years. People are tired of being called scared, uneducated rednecks "who cling to their Bibles and their guns", they're tired of being labeled "deplorables", and they're pissed off that the government's response to jobs lost from NAFTA, the next TPP or the snubbing of industries like coal is "not our problem; maybe you should to go college lolkthnxbai". They're disillusioned by the DP primaries.

Why else would the 10 million people who usually vote blue decide not to show up to the polls on Election Day? Why else would so many Democrats get kicked the fuck out of both houses of Congress? Trump is the President-elect, and he won from "FUCK YOU votes" and faggots like you are so dense that you can't understand that and are going to perpetuate the cycle.
>>
File: b70.gif (47KB, 408x410px) Image search: [Google]
b70.gif
47KB, 408x410px
>>31977152
>>
>>31978355
Not to mention the fucking lie that is Obamacare. Protection money paid to insurance company gangsters extorted by the federal government under the pretense that costs and premiums will go down when they get higher every year often in the form of double digit percentage increases depending on where you live.
>>
>>31978355
>Only RACISTS voted for DRUMPF!
Reading comprehension nigger
I said there were enough racists,uneducated and redneck people to make a change and get him in the white house

Doesn't everyone who voted for Trump is racist
>>
>>31978386
>Doesn't [mean] everyone who voted for Trump is racist
No but they're the reason he won? Half-assed backpedaling and you know it. I didn't know Podesta was still writing CTR checks.

Neck yourself.
>>
>>31978415
My fucking god
is English your first language?
>>
>>31978434
>BOO HOO IF PEOPLE WEREN'T SO RACIST THEN TRUMP WOULD HAVE LOST
Seriously kill yourself because morons like you are going to be the reason he gets a second term.
>>
>>31978454
Not an argument

You've had many chances in the primaries, you could've chosen Any other red candidate but nooo.

Even Gary Johnson or Rand Paul could've done a better job
>>
>>31978283

Do you read the news? He is only keeping two provisions from Obamacare (two reasonable ones) and scrapping everything else out. You are retarded.
>>
>>31978492
It wasn't supposed to be an argument. It was supposed to be a warning for idiots like you who refuse to understand the reasons someone you think is so inept win and not the bitch who made her campaign all about herself instead of America.

>#ImWithHer
>>
File: Cory White House de Chou Taihen.jpg (202KB, 1920x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Cory White House de Chou Taihen.jpg
202KB, 1920x1920px
>>31978118
Sean Murray is the new Todd Howard. Update your memery, my friend.
>>
>>31978118
I can't wait for you faggots to die.

Why is it the biggest cucks attack Southerners?
>>
>>31977152

>President who literally wants to start a trade war with China
>will we ever get cheap ching chong guns again?
Take a guess.
>>
>>31978679
The allegations are mostly bullshit because most of it comes out of a Northerner superiority complex borne out of the shared history of slavery, a love of guns and Jesus but some shithead Southerners also make themselves easy targets and the rest of the South is guilty by association.
>>
>>31978118
Did hillary forget to stop paying you guys?
>>
File: 64185.jpg (18KB, 350x250px) Image search: [Google]
64185.jpg
18KB, 350x250px
>>31977152
Yeah we'll have cheaper guns, but not as cheap as that girl
>>
>>31978179
That's the best option.
>>
>>31978492

Nigger are you fucking serious with Gary Johnson? this is probably bait and I shouldn't have responded
>>
>>31977152
I'd say yes actually, considering the bulk of the bans were executive orders and they were largely at the behest of gun control advocates, and relations with Russia might improve and if they do then that almost certainly guarantees it.
>>
File: gta-v-bullpup-rifle[1].jpg (60KB, 730x500px) Image search: [Google]
gta-v-bullpup-rifle[1].jpg
60KB, 730x500px
Lets summon Kek for Norinco and Polytech imports.
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.