[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is the most economical firearm for every situation(HD,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

File: 500.png (111KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
500.png
111KB, 300x250px
What is the most economical firearm for every situation(HD, CCW, SHTF)?
>>
>>31975994
A handgun
>>
literally a glock 19

small enough for CCW

powerful enough and enough shots for HD

reliable enough for SHTF

glock 26 if you want to be able to use any 9mm glock mag and think the glock 19 is too big for CCW
>>
>>31976039

The 19 was my only gun for like 3 years when I was poor.

It went with me everyday and sat in my nightstand.

The 26 with a +2 magazine baseplate is essentially 19. it's almost the same size and takes 19 mags, but it's easier to carry.
>>
I'm biased, as I love the way my cz's fit my hand. Feels like I can't miss with them so no matter the occasion I'd be grabbing either my 75b, rami, or sp01.

HD: anything in the common calibers. Home defense rounds are all adequate, so whatever you like most. I'd personally recommend something with a high round capacity but many people are more than satisfied with 1911's and 8 round mags in this role.

CCW: I love my cz rami. 14 round mag, tiny, accurate, durable, and good sights. Glock has some great options here as well, and the colt mustang, and others. Of course you can still cc something like a commander sized 1911, but people tend to gravitate towards subcompacts here

SHTF: I'd go for something in 9mm here, probably full sized too. .45 is widely available, but you can find 9mm stacked to the ceiling in any sporting goods store. cz 75, glock 19, etc.
>>
File: image.jpg (119KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
119KB, 800x450px
Absolutely Go with a handgun.
I recommend a G19 MOS.

You can conceal it, it has plenty of shots, and it's reliable and easy to maintain.

I recommend the MOS because you can trick it out to be more capable over time.

I also recommend the glock because you can use a crye gun clip with it, which allows you to have a holstered pistol with a suppressor.
>>
If you're comfortable with it to the point you feel like the weapon is part of your hand, it's for you.

Handgun is pretty much the only weapon that can cover both CCW and HD, however. It can do SHTF too but even then a rifle or shotgun would be more useful.

Personally I'd say go handgun, rifle, then shotgun if you plan to get all three.
>>
File: IMGP6857-390x217.jpg (16KB, 390x217px) Image search: [Google]
IMGP6857-390x217.jpg
16KB, 390x217px
>every situation

something that looks sexy, because most situations will not include you using the gun to defend yourself, but to look cool as fuck.

pic related in a galco miami classic shoulder holster will look cooler than anything
>>
File: 645643656.png (2MB, 1285x479px) Image search: [Google]
645643656.png
2MB, 1285x479px
>>31976804
as well as either of these in a galco miami classic shoulder holster.

>but i never wear overclothes to pull off a shoulder holster
then your life is lame and you need to find an excuse to wear a jacket or a suit or something you stupid asshole. literally start being successful and pompous or just move somewhere cold, whatever it takes to look cool.
>>
>>31976817
a e s t h e t i c
>>
>>31975994
Anything made by colt.
You spend any more you are wasting money.
Any less and you are wasting money.
Combat proven and perfect performance history.
A 1911 would make an excellent sidearm
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.