[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can /k/ fight? Say someone challenged you to a fight Like 1

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 7

File: Nigga_what.jpg (23KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
Nigga_what.jpg
23KB, 480x480px
Can /k/ fight?

Say someone challenged you to a fight
Like 1 on 1.
Can.
you.
fight?

I can shoot a gun and shit but I can't fight for shit.
Just never fought another man I guess...
I should prolly learn some karate or something just incase
>>
>>31975481
I would fight against that teddy bear.
Not sure I'd win, but I'm willing to fight it.
>>
Nope.
>>
>>31975481
No I can't fight, but I fear for my life I can adequately defend myself. Thanks guns
>>
>>31975481
i can't really fight but i know i can take a hit and got friends that have a foot and 100 pounds on me so i don't really worry about other people slinging shit so much
>>
>>31975481
For the most part Im a pretty big guy and strong. I lift alot, run alot. Learned boxing and ground fighting. If I had to fight a UFC fighter or someone like that id get my shit pushed in. But I think I can handle myself against the vast majority of people.
>>
>>31975481
Sure. I'm decent, not great by any means. Boxing, and a little ju-jitsu. Pretty small guy, but fast and in great shape. Reflexed honed to 0.18 secs from arcades and FPS:es.
>>
>>31975481
I have trained in the 7 styles, and the manifold ways.

My fists are coal fire hardened, and my flanks are dao-qiang trained.

I do not seek violence, but will not hesitate to put my training to use. I never make my combats personal, but have used ultimate force with extreme prejudice in the past, but it never stops punks from trying to take me down.
>>
>>31975481
Yup, in high school we used to fight with the nigs all the time so you had to at minimum have hands. If you want to be well rounded pick up some standup art, do some judo,wrestling, and jiujitsu. Or just train at an MMA gym and you'll pick up something from all of these styles.
>>
>>31975481
The last actual fight I had with anyone was in middle school, which was when I actively practiced martial arts. Now I'm 26, still a manlet, and out of shape. I bet I could fuck up a guy who hadn't ever practiced martial arts before. If they were drunk.
>>
File: 1478805919549.jpg (513KB, 800x1131px) Image search: [Google]
1478805919549.jpg
513KB, 800x1131px
Section finalist in wrestling. Probably?
>>
File: Big Business 02.jpg (98KB, 864x951px) Image search: [Google]
Big Business 02.jpg
98KB, 864x951px
I fight all the time.

The whole idea is to make sure the mirror doesn't break when you start swinging.
>>
>>31975481
I haven't fist fought since childhood.

I've killed men in Iraq, and wrestled drunk.
>>
>>31975481
I did 5 years of krav maga, 2 of judo, 2 of tkd, 2 of bjj and 3 of muay thai. I think I can fight.
>>
>>31975481
Never been in a real fight
Only grapples in elementary

Anyways, I'll just tell them to fuck off
>>
>>31975649

>I have trained in the 7 layers and the mild sauce ways.

>My fists are chubby, and my fingers are stained with Doritos dust.

>I do not seek violence, because I have asthma, but will not hesitate to make shit up on the internet. I never make my own chicken tendies, but have once walked from the mall entrance all the way to EB Games without stopping for breath. My BO and caveman crack are an ultimate force, but it never stops punks from trying to take me down.
>>
7 or 8 years ago, fuck yeah. I came from a small town outside of StL with a lot of wanna be thugs. All through middle school I got picked on and bullied a lot. So I decided to join the High School hockey team, started lifting and running like crazy. I got big and strong but everybody still picked on me because "lol weird hick kid from middle school". So I started fighting back and then the wiggers/niggers wanted to fight me because "that's the white kid who thinks he can fight". There's only one time I can honestly say I 100% lost a fight all through out high school and that was this big ass dude that ended up choking me out.

Anyways, now a days I would be lucky to hold my own against a 15 year old.

I shattered my collar bone and fucked up my shoulder pretty bad playing hockey, it's a challenge to shoulder my heavier battle rifles sometimes.
>>
>>31975831
no one measures experience in years. How often did you train? Where and who with? Did you fight or just drill?
>TKD
>no wrestling
>>
yeah. I don't go looking for trouble but when you're a 6'5" 240 athlete you can easily attract it in the right settings.

last fight i had was at a bar in Nashville. Well, outside in front of the bar to be precise.

Other dude left bleeding and I didn't. But I probably wouldn't fight that hard again. I didn't want to fight then but he made a lunge and started to grab at my wife as we were dropping the argument and walking away. i lost my shit and instinct kicked in. Muscle memory is real, so my training helped in the first few moments, but it was coming back to a clear mind and a conscious set of actions that led to the end result.

Managed not to get arrested too so that was good. But it totally ruined the weekend. We even ended up cutting that trip short and leaving. Pretty shitty events for a wedding anniversary.
>>
I have never touched a gun in my life but i'm pretty damn good with my fists
lived in a pretty shit area in Eastern Europe so fights are pretty common
>>
No but I can use an extendable baton, and if I ever get into an actual fight and for whatever reason don't have a gun I'll just use it instead of taking the risk with my fists.
>>
>>31976922
Mockery is always the first weapon of choice for the fool.

Do not enter into a battle of wits with me, you are clearly unarmed. Be grateful that we will not meet face to face.
>>
I spar quite a bit with a six foot tall chick in the woods since we were kids. I like to think given her form and muscle I'd be able to subdue an adult male.
>>
File: 1442889542747.jpg (158KB, 417x515px) Image search: [Google]
1442889542747.jpg
158KB, 417x515px
>>31975481
I'm trash at fighting. The only fight I've ever won was years back in highschool. Dumb shitter was full of himself and let me have a free punch, so I took my time and nailed him in the temple for a OHKO. Other than that, I've got my ass handed to me. Kinda why I carry a gun.
>>
>>31975495
Same here.
>>
File: 1476515241536.jpg (56KB, 462x509px) Image search: [Google]
1476515241536.jpg
56KB, 462x509px
>>31975481
I can fight fairly well, ive always been fairly skilled.
However i do tend to try to inflict as much pain as possible on my opponent so that could look bad innacourt so eh
>>
Only had a fight in primary school that I "won" since I was choking the guy on the ground while mounting his back.

I know some basic shit about stance and how to strike, but 0 experience and I'm weak as fuck, so I just try to avoid conflict and keep a good situational awareness.
>>
>>31975481

I'll probably get the everliving shit beaten out of me
>>
>>31975481
Yup
I'm a master of keep-dodging-until-i-can-kick-him-in-the-balls fu
>>
>>31979333
>i do tend to try to inflict as much pain as possible
spotted the underage poster
>>
>>31975481
Stab them in the neck
Fight over
>>
File: punch.gif (15KB, 266x400px) Image search: [Google]
punch.gif
15KB, 266x400px
>>
I was on my college's boxing team.

Even though boxing is far from MMA, just knowing how to stand and throw a punch puts you light years ahead of 99% of drunk douchebags looking to fight.
>>
I got into a bar fight with a guy some years ago. He ripped out the eyebrow piercings I had at the time and I beat him with a pool ball. Just kept bashing it into his face.
>>
>>31975481

I'm not the best at fighting...my god, I can take a hit. I'm also 6'7", weigh about 300...my go to move is to just gorilla fist slam onto a person chest a few times, grab them and slam them down.

One reason why I no longer go to bars, is cause ppl my size draws attention. Drunk fucks think it's manly to start fights with me due to that.
>>
>>31977525
Not the other guy, but go be edgy elsewhere kid. The grownups are talking about not knowing what the fuck we're doing.
>>
I don't fight unarmed. I carry a weapon because I've trained to the point where I'm honestly more dangerous without it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PYfUvW_3C3U
>>
>>31980285
That stinks. I never woulda thought being a big guy would be a handicap.
>>
>>31980430

It wouldn't be the worst, their friends always have to join in.

Being tall sucks ball. I have to spend prob an extra 200 a yr on clothing. Shoes are a pain, usually have to buy online (size 14, extra wide with a high arch) had to redo all the shit in my house. Doorways, counter top height, toilet height, etc. Most cars don't fit me, so I have to drive big ass trucks, so lots of money in fuel too.

Shit, with how much I've spent on every thing in the last ten yrs, I could easily put a down payment on a house.

Also, rip in peace for all my joints later.
>>
>>31975481
I was 100 lb's and only 5'6" through out highschool and didn't know how to dress. I got my ass kicked on the daily and after 4 years of that I learned a couple of things. Year 5 of highschool was pretty easy.
>>
>>31975481
Undefeated with my bear hands
>>
File: 2016-11-12-17-48-44-1583650063.png (5KB, 173x144px) Image search: [Google]
2016-11-12-17-48-44-1583650063.png
5KB, 173x144px
>>31980652

This is how I picture you.
>>
>>31980285
At that size I can imagine you can just bear hug them up then flip them over onto their head and let the Earth do the punching for you
>>
>>31975831
see the problem with only taking two or three years of something is you only get the basics of each, never getting past either rudimentary or intermediate(flashy shit) to get to the really fun stuff.
>>
>>31975481
I've competed in and/or trained in some form of combat sport for the last 15 years, ranging from folkstyle wrestling and Judo to WTF Taekwondo.

>I should prolly learn some karate or something just incase

Unless you find a Kyokushin, or similar knockdown Karate (Enshin, Ashihara) place, you're 1000000 times better off going to a local BJJ or Judo place. Or a boxing gym. Pretty much anywhere that is training people who compete in some form of combat sport.
>>
>>31980734

I would, I'm afraid that the person would grab my knife or gun, cause their hands would be around the area.

Best thing is, is I can easily CC a full size if I wanted to. I just appendix carry a G19
>>
>>31980810
I forgot:

Also, you can try to find a local HEMA (Historical European Martial Arts) club or group.

I teach Ringen (wrestling) and dagger at mine.
>>
>>31975481
Lol no. Thats why I carry a gun.
>>
>>31975481
I've been in tons of fights, both as a kid and as an adult. I work in smaller music venues, and sometimes the door guy needs help. I've always been able to hold my own, but as far as fighting someone toe-to-toe with both of us being sober and in a controlled environment I think I'd probably get rekd. Although there was boxing a couple years ago at my buddy's bachelor party and I did alright for a bit... I was more in shape then though.

Bar fighting is stupid and 99.9% of the time instigated by some fuckhead who can't handle his liquor and ruins everybody else's fun
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.