[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So does anyone know where to actually get this? I've got

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

So does anyone know where to actually get this?
I've got the urgent need for one.
If you don't know what it is, it's the Alchemy Arms Spectre - the true lovechild of the 1911 and the Glock.
If that doesn't turn you on enough then hold up, motherfucker.
Where it doesn't accept any 1911 parts, it does accept certain glock parts such as the slide, barrel and recoil spring.
Just imagine it. Having the spectre with you, giving the frame a metallic finish similar to the 1911 and then slapping a glock slide on it.
You're definitely going to turn some heads with that.
>>
What the ever loving fuck.

What kind of sick, twisted individual would do something like that.

Uggh, IT'S FUCKING DISGUSTING, KILL IT.
>>
File: 1478564523795.jpg (18KB, 700x388px) Image search: [Google]
1478564523795.jpg
18KB, 700x388px
>>31975214
My dick just shriveled up and fell off, good job OP
>>
I threw up a lot of bit out of my mouth.
>>
>>31975232
If that's your attempt at something sexy then holy shit you have some fucked up fetishes.
>>
>>31975304
I like handholding.
>>
>>31975326
You sick fuck.
>>
>>31975214
Get the fuck out of here with that paid for amazon review sounding bullshit you shriveled dick choad pinching mother fucker. I hope this is your fucking job and you are not responsible in some way for making that stupid piece of shit. Go strangle yourself with your dead mother's jizz stained granny panties.
>>
>>31975214
You literally sound like a paid advertisement. Fuck off
>>
Ugliest gun I have seen this year. GG no re OP
>>
>>31975214
Why not get a glock and a beavertail grip adapter?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.