[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Its Veteran's Day and without the fear of any bans pric

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 6

File: Trump-Gassing-Hillary.gif (301KB, 599x468px) Image search: [Google]
Trump-Gassing-Hillary.gif
301KB, 599x468px
Its Veteran's Day and without the fear of any bans prices are low, low, low! Share any deals you see!

http://palmettostatearmory.com/index.php/daily-deals-new.html
>>
>>31971247
Man I never thought I'd see M855 go below .50 cents a round again, although I'd recommend people hold off on making any large purchases until a few months down the road when it becomes a buyer's market.
>>
>>31973125
How long do you think it will be until prices start to drop. I'd imagine they'd have to now that the looming threat of "Obongo comin' fer yer guns!!" isn't available to gun sellers to inflate prices and create panic demand. I'd think its going to have to happen sooner or later especially with stuff thats jumped in cost like WASRs and whatnot.
>>
Prices don't go down for guns. They only stabilize.
>>
>>31973184
Yeah, cuz ARs and mags are still going for 2-3x what they should be just like the 3-6 months after Sandy Vag
>>
File: feels_slavic.jpg (220KB, 1024x719px) Image search: [Google]
feels_slavic.jpg
220KB, 1024x719px
>>31973146
>How long do you think it will be until prices start to drop.
They won't. We're heating up for a civil war.
>>
>>31973146
Give it till January when Trump takes office for us to see 2010 era prices. Prices are going to become even better when import restrictions start getting lifted. It will get really nice if Norinco is allowed to import again, I doubt it as it may not have DJT's attention but his sons are gun nuts and may attempt to sway his opinion to do it. If we start seeing Norinco AR-15s and M1As, even with tariffs the hobby will become open to the lower middle class.
>>
File: 1473627217361.jpg (36KB, 600x642px) Image search: [Google]
1473627217361.jpg
36KB, 600x642px
>>31973202
>civil war

From who? The nu-male cucks that get PTSD from shooting an AR-15 at a range? The Allah faggots that are fleeing to Europe and will be a casus belli if they attempt any bullshit while Trump is president?
>>
>>31973195
Just like how bricks of 22lr are dirt cheap again, right? Here's the thing: guns are a luxury item so the rules of supply/demand don't necessarily apply. An AR is worth what people will pay for it and people continue to buy ARs at the current price so the price won't go down. Especially because production probably isn't increasing to meet perceived demand either.

You might not get gouged, but the best you can hope for is market value.
>>
>>31971247
Lucky gunner has 100,000 rounds of .223 brass case for around $38,000
>>
>>31973246

>Just like how bricks of 22lr are dirt cheap again, right?

It hasn't even been a week. When people seeking out a dopamine fix from buying ammo are no long buying .22 when it comes in at the local wallmart, prices will drop.

>An AR is worth what people will pay for it and people continue to buy ARs at the current price so the price won't go down.

There's your problem kiddo. No longer are people buying guns as soon as they can because they fear them losing their ability to do so in the future. Coupled with imports and other factors like the US military may be able to sell of gun parts at DRMO auctions again the saturated market will start bringing costs down.
>>
>>31973202
From the people we were worried would get in power and try to take our guns because of how much they hate and fear them? The same ones whos tears will keep /pol/ alive for another decade.
>>31973227
This guy gets it
>>
>>31973207
Thats the one thing I doubt will happen because of how much Trump hates Chy-nuh, but we can still hold out for all the other imports like Daewoos and maybe Galil clones from South Africa or South America
>>
>>31973251
How is that anything resembling a deal?
>>
Ammo cans, bitches:
https://www.midwayusa.com/military-surplus-ammo-cans/br?cid=23390
Free shipping on $150 orders with VETSFREE2016

I have a ton of the grade 3 cans, they are all usable but have some rust spots, inventory markings, bent handles, or random spray paint.
>>
File: death_star_never_forget.jpg (51KB, 540x663px) Image search: [Google]
death_star_never_forget.jpg
51KB, 540x663px
>>31973227
After the left recovers from its massive defeat, they will double down. There will be constant agitation which Trump will need to put down. If Trump shows actual strength, then the left will be forced to resort to the only thing they've ever been good at: rebellion.
>>
File: 798.png (306KB, 593x540px) Image search: [Google]
798.png
306KB, 593x540px
>>31973386

>If Trump shows actual strength, then the left will be forced to resort to the only thing they've ever been good at: rebellion.

The "left" is weak beta bitches that are afraid of masculinity. We have the guns, now the government and most of the military that matters. No liberal numales are in special forces waiting to die for Hillary or some liberal effigy. All their idols have spent the last 8 years or more telling them that no one needs an "assault weapon" and most don't even know the difference between automatic or semiautomatic fire. Most of them see violence as beneath them. Their leaders shut down and cry when yelled at being called a "trigger" word like faggot or cocksucker. There is no civil war outside of twitter hashtags and butthurt hippies protesting in cities that voted the way they wanted to because they're scared to getting beat down by racist nazis if they step up to a Trump voter.
>>
Also checkout your local Armslist for gougers selling off their now low demand wares below markup: http://www.armslist.com/posts/6101067/little-rock-arkansas-rifles-for-sale--dpms-ar-15-new--223-5-56-optics-ready
>>
>>31973444
Yessir, thats the biggest issue with the idea of the left ever rising up, they have absolutely zero guns or training compared to the right. Their ingrained fear of violence and weapons has turned them into exactly what the claim they're there to protect, the weak. Your average /k/ommando could slaughter revolutionary leftists by the dozens with their SKS or PSA AR because they're armed and have the slightest idea on how to conduct themselves in a shootout (more like a mass shooting in this case). You could give every ""revolutionary"" leftist an M4 and 1000 rounds and it wouldn't do jack shit because they don't know what the fuck they're doing and don't have the emotional stability to even learn how.
>>
>>31973444
You think of the left and you think of nu-males on Twitter, but being left has traditionally meant being against the established hierarchy. There are 10-20 million Latinos in this country that are not citizens and don't want to leave. Right now they are scared. Latinos aren't niggers. Don't underestimate them. If a leader with enough willpower comes along and effectively organizes them, there could be potential for trouble. That is assuming Trump doesn't backpedal.
>>
>>31973503
Yeah, these people also can't buy guns through mainstream channels because of lack of citizenship so their ability to be supplied with arms enmasse is extremely limited and the cartel sure as hell isn't going to help them. They piss off and Trump he'll send in the military and steam roll them back to the stone age
>>
>>31973503

Just like the Allah faggots, one act of violence validates Trump's rationale for wanting to deport them. We don't even need to actively capture them. All we need to do is revoke dreamer city bullshit and instill heavy fines for employing illegals that would make the risk reward for using illegal labor not worth it. Those 10-20 million are outsiders by most. Low income blacks don't want them as they are competition for what little decent paying jobs that are in the labor and industrial fields. Legal Hispanics don't necessarily like them as not every Hispanic American wants to be lumped in with boarder hopper welfare queens. Just look at how Mexico deals with illegal immigrants.
>>
>>31973503
You start getting coup like leaders popping up and rallying the illegals and you better god damn believe a government that was put in place specifically to stop them will whip up some delicious internment camps or just straight up martial law this bitch. Seriously tinfoil off and everything. Rallying 10-20 million illegal invaders to topple the standing U.S. government elected by and backed by the one group of constituents that are also prepared to take on the previous standing government? Jesus it wouldn't last long. Mexican cartels would try to lend a hand and Mexico would get sanctioned so damn fast their country would catch on fire due to the friction. After that you'd have Mexicans fleeing the conflict because as you can tell they don't stay long around shitty spots, you'd have Mexican gang members getting put down left and right. Their animosity would be outstanding and would lash at everyone. This would get the dindus on their ass because I don't know if you're aware but inner city dindus and beanos fucking HATE each other and would be the only ones left to be slugging it out. Seriously this entire country would have a single enemy to rally against and it would prove every single word DJT said about them correct. His popularity would skyrocket overnight with a simple "I told you so." Yes this is feverous ranting idgaf
>>
File: everything_is_not_fine.jpg (736KB, 988x3000px) Image search: [Google]
everything_is_not_fine.jpg
736KB, 988x3000px
>>31973542
>>31973558
>>31973563
Yeah, but you've got the media, the establishment (right and left), lots of Christians, and (((international))) organizations that might not approve of that particular method of MAGA. Shit could go South quick. Trump may not be able to act freely but who knows? I still feel like the odds are against us.
>>
>>31973125
>under .50 CPR
I've been getting it around .40 CPR if I look around some. Not sure who's selling it that high.

>>31973326
I've got a better one if you need Fat .50s:
http://www.academy.com/shop/pdp/game-winner-fat-50-caliber-steel-ammo-box#repChildCatid=3121007

$14.99, free shipping. Cans are brand new and include a little stencil. Mine had a little silicone desiccant pack in it too.
>>
>>31973698
Remember how fast the liberal media sucked Bush's cock after 9/11 and for several years?

Just imagine if illegal Mexicans started organizing militias and attacking random people. They couldn't do anything but support Trump without looking treasonous.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.