[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

my co worker said: "if there had been concealed carriers

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

File: 003.jpg (77KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
003.jpg
77KB, 600x450px
my co worker said: "if there had been concealed carriers in the theater at the aurora theater shooting they would have all just shot each other instead of holmes"

thoughts?
>>
>>31969031
sounds like your co worker is a fool
>>
He is a tard.
>>
File: giphy.gif (1MB, 480x287px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
1MB, 480x287px
>>31969031
>>
>>31969031
Why in the world would they have shot eachother instead of Holmes? That really makes no sense at all.
>>
>>31969031
I don't think they'd have just started shooting at the nearest person, but it would've been in a dark room, full of panicking strangers and jostling around and a dozen people with fire arms.

There'd almost certainly be some friendly fire.
>>
>>31969031
Sounds like a psychopath who fantasizes about killing people.
>>
>>31969031
>thoughts?

Someone wearing body armor armed with an AR15 loaded with a beta mag can actually be mistaken for the run of the mill conceal carrier so it seems.
>>
Can they give an example of that ever happening?
>>
>Oh someones shooting a bunch of innocent people?
>Better join the party
>>
File: 1470828821591.jpg (31KB, 235x333px) Image search: [Google]
1470828821591.jpg
31KB, 235x333px
>>31969174
Fuck yes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=45glq7huJJc
>>
>>31969031
It's a possibility, seems less likely to me. I'd rather my obituary read "killed in shootout" than "slaughtered helpless by assault murder death kill style rifle."
>>
>>31969031
>oh hey look there's a guy decked out in armor and a helmet holding a rifle
>better start shooting everyone else
>>
>>31969126
Don't forget the gas mask and back up shotgun. Every well prepared ccer has those right?
>>
>>31969031
>Implying it's a bad thing and that natural selection would not lead to a better prepared and more badass species...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Tw1gVBK_As
>>
>>31969830
>He doesn't CC with his gas mask, shotgun, AR, and spare mags in a theater.
I bet you don't even have flash bangs and a battering ram either, faggot.
>>
File: 1476254981521.jpg (247KB, 1280x853px) Image search: [Google]
1476254981521.jpg
247KB, 1280x853px
>>31969184
fuck that jinx doujin gets me diamonds
>>
>>31969031

Considering the overwhelming amount of idiots who use a gun as a solve-all dick enhancer who know nothing about how they work... it is inevitable.
>>
>>31969031
Yes, a bunch of bystanders would likely have been hit by stray bullets, but it still would have turned out better than it did.
>>
>>31970086
you know you actually have a point there
>>
>>31969031
your co-worker is incorrect

-the shooter enters the club and opens fire

-it quickly becomes clear to many people in the building that ONE man is shooting at people from a SPECIFIC direction/general location, because pulling out a rifle in the middle of a club and indiscriminately blowing people away kinda, ya know, makes you stand out in a crowd

-CCers quickly identify this person as he is in the act of murdering, open fire on him, and (possibly) kill him
>>
its dark, you have no idea how many shooters, there's a loud movie playing...

you keep your cc ready and don't shoot, get out of there as quickly as you can.
>>
>>31969120
so a human who isn't a NEET and deals with people, then.
>>
>>31969174
This
>>
>>31969031
There has never been a lick of news or actual documented information that this scenario has ever happened. Part of defensive shooting is assessing the threat. A guy pulling out a CCW and double tapping and then putting it away isn't going to cause people to randomly shoot.
>>
>>31969031
I really wish you gun nuts never brought up the meme that someone with a CC could stop a mass shooter.

Yes, they could, but it is no CCer's duty or even prerogative to stop a mass shooter. Of course, at the end of the day I would prefer to have my CC in my hand instead of my limp dick when facing an armed, registered democrat ready to blow me away.
>>
>>31971834

notable incident.

cc shooter went to shoot cop killer and was promptly shot by cop killers wife.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/las-vegas-shooting-suspects-left-swastika-dont-tread-on-me-flag-on-dead-officers/
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.