[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /k/ I don't know anything about guns, could you guys

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: guandao.jpg (51KB, 640x380px) Image search: [Google]
guandao.jpg
51KB, 640x380px
Hey /k/ I don't know anything about guns, could you guys educate me?

Since it looks like riots are going to start to become a regular thing, I'm thinking about buying a handgun. I have only about $100 to spend though and I know nothing about how to load, shoot, or use a gun in any way. I was raised in a liberal household and taught that guns are evil.

So what's the best handgun I can get for a cheap price? How do I use a gun? And what's the process like for getting a concealed carry permit?

Pic unrelated, the only weapon I own is a guan dao from when I did martial arts.
>>
File: 4108015867874175475.jpg (10KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
4108015867874175475.jpg
10KB, 250x250px
>>31966795
This
>>
File: 5B_-_First_Handgun_-1.jpg (178KB, 840x709px) Image search: [Google]
5B_-_First_Handgun_-1.jpg
178KB, 840x709px
>>31966795
>>
Forget a gun, spend the $100 on a really loud bluetooth speaker so everybody can hear the Dynasty Warriors soundtrack as you go full Guan Yu on the crowd.
>>
>>31966795

Couldn't you just use that $100 to pay some of your rioting buddies to beat up folks you don't like?
>>
>>31966795
a) you're not going to get anything for $100
b) educate yourself, faggot
>>
>>31966795
Dude, $100 isn't much in the gun world. You could get a Jennings-9 if you look really hard, or a Bryco, but they are known for ker-ploding.

At the very least, a $140 9mm hi-point will get you started with a dependable, if heavy hand gun. You have to keep in mind the ammo costs too, it's usually $10 per 50 for the target stuff. Also, holsters for the Hi-point are expensive for the gun.

I recommend a M88a or something similar. You can buy a soft 1911 commander holster for the M88a, plus the M88a is thin and short. This will set you back $240 initially for the gun.
>>
>>31968302
kek
>>
>>31966795
Just carry your halberd around, that thing's fucking hardcore, I wouldn't mess with anyone carrying one of those
>>
>>31968376
Used hi-points probably sell for that actually.
>>
>>31968667

Second, and get one of those huge straw coolie hats like the dudes from Big Trouble in Little China. Nobody will fuck with you because you'll look like some Mortal Kombat ass motherfucker
>>
>>31966795
Read the sticky OP
>>
>>31966795

$100 isn't nearly enough for a proper handgun, unless you can drop more money on this you're up shit creek.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.