[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

With all these protests and the possibility of marshal law happening

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

With all these protests and the possibility of marshal law happening I need survival advice. Family of 3, ones a 3 year old girl. Only weapon we have is a 16 ga shotgun, do have machetes and hatchet, can probably get a winchester 30/30 from family. What do i get for defense and survival? And will somebody post the /k/ survival guide.
>>
>>31965131
>the possibility of marshal law happening

This kind of sky is falling rhetoric is the same shit that is causing liberals to riot.
>>
>>31965131
Close your doors and chill, nothing will happen. But you still should prepare for some eventually.
>>
First thing's first: it's MARTIAL law.

Second, who the fuck has a 16 gauge? Do you even have ammo for that thing? What year is it

No, martial law won't happen. The butthurt might result in a short riot or two across the country but that's it.
>>
>>31965149
16 gauge is fun as fuck, yo. Great for breaking clays.
>>
>>31965149
old ass niggahs got 16s from when 16s were still popular
>>
>>31965131

Ditch the 16 gauge, shells are too pricey and rare. A .22 is better than a 16 gauge as easier to use, ammo is light, you can hunt with it, and train with it. If you have the dough get a Ar15, 6 mags, decent optics, and a sling and cleaning gear. If dough is tight, SKS and stripper clips. A 9mm or .45 pistola is useful, cos you can carry all the time. The most import thing is find some other likeminded people, as you wont be able to cope by yourself.
>>
>>31965149
>who the fuck has a 16 gauge?
not him, but old fuckers, collectors and people who inherit guns do.

Was common as hell before the 80s. but has been completely outclassed by modern 20 gauge as a shotgun for birds or the recoil shy.
>>
>>31965149

It's not to old, been taken care of pump with an 18.5" barrel.
I have maybe 100rds for it, bought a box last time i shot it at academy
>>
>>31965172
Any recommendations on a sks? I'm ignorant as fuck to what's quality for the price. We have a bit of a plan but no actual survival kit or real idea of what to have instead of food water and small almost portable generator.
>>
File: SKS chart.jpg (859KB, 950x4000px) Image search: [Google]
SKS chart.jpg
859KB, 950x4000px
>>31965204
around 350ish is the common starting point these days.
>>
>>31965209
Sweet, do you have any of the other /k/ guides
>>
>>31965149
I inherited a Browning 16 gauge. Fuckin' love that thing. You can definitely hunt anything you'd kill with a .22 with it. idk what you're talking about.

>>31965172
>too pricey and rare

I buy mine at Walmart. It's nearly the same price as 20 gauge ammo. wtf u smokin brah

Also I like my 16 gauge.
>>
File: 5B_-_First_Handgun_-1.jpg (262KB, 840x709px) Image search: [Google]
5B_-_First_Handgun_-1.jpg
262KB, 840x709px
>>31965220
I did, but they've seem to have poofed. Most of what i still have can be found in the wiki (which is linked in the sticky) however. i highly suggest going through it.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.