[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be British >American calls me no guns Hows it feel knowing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: tanklimo.jpg (129KB, 962x648px) Image search: [Google]
tanklimo.jpg
129KB, 962x648px
>be British
>American calls me no guns
Hows it feel knowing the gov sent thousands of perfectly good M60s, M113s, and other armoured funsies to the scrap heap rather than let you have a crack at them?
>>
Better than not being able to own a gun
>>
>>31962409
lol, noguns
>>
How's that home defense working out for you?
>>
>none of them have functional guns
>you don't have the ammunition

You are still nogunz
>>
>>31962409
>>be british
>>american calls me no guns
what a cheeky wanker you are, lad.
>>
Goddamn, Imagine if all those old WW2 tanks got sold as military surplus?

People would be playing tankery like they were anime school girls.
>>
File: Bullpups-22.jpg (43KB, 930x423px) Image search: [Google]
Bullpups-22.jpg
43KB, 930x423px
>>31962409
So you didnt return a bunch of shit we can't have anyway, which we would have also thrown away ourselves?

Bru, lemmie tell you. I am straight crushed up in this motherfucker. Like I can barely breathe through the heart ache.

I'd tell you to stfu and go carve off some freedom for yourself, but heeeey you got no knives either. We trust our 8 year olds with more responsibility.
>>
>>31962409
Its a bummer for sure.

I dunno why you bragging though, many tank owners here just buy them from the UK as well.
>>
>>31962409
how does it feel to know that I can buy a knife set without any hassle
>>
>>31962409
>call me a noguns?
>You're right, but heh, look at how anti-gun my country is!
>I bet you feel jealous now!

This is you right now.
>>
>>31962409
I just try to take comfort in my fairly large collection of guns
>>
>>31962409
>Not figuring out that Brits can, and do own guns.
>Not becoming hasguns and fighting for more rights like the rest of us.

Shame on you OP.. The /k/ube looks down on you with discontent.
>>
US did the same with shermans after the war
there's a bunch of logging vehicles that used to be tanks running around. well, not so many nowadays because they're old and breaking down.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.