[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Quick legal question. If I put a rail-mounted mace sprayer onto

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 1475693434844.jpg (231KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1475693434844.jpg
231KB, 1024x768px
Quick legal question.

If I put a rail-mounted mace sprayer onto my home-defense shotgun, and I spray a nig nog down, does it count as me actually shooting him?

If my laser sight grazes his eyes and blinds (real or fake) him, am I getting sued?

Sorry for autism.
>>
>>31961677
what state?
>>
>>31961677
Is it just me or does that cat have a very Putin-esque thousand yard stare going on?

Also OP don't go half way when defending yourself. It just opens you up to legal assblasting. If you have to point a gun at someone and they still come at you then use lead over capsaicin.
>>
Dead men can't sue, faggot.
>>
>>31961677
The counterintuitive thing about killing the intruder is that it looks like you quickly but reasonably reacted to a dire threat and plus he's not saying anything. If you do anything else, it can start to look like you were just having fun.
>>
>>31961677
I mean you never fired the gun so probably not. Lasers that can blind are ridiculously illegal to use against people, and nobody in their right mind would stick one on a sight. You can probably prove that if it comes down to it in court.
>>
>>31961677
poor ol putty tat.
during the next few decades or centuries your killer instinct will be gone.

http://www.pbs.org/wnet/nature/story-cats-episode-2-americas/14746/

watch 49:54 to 51:15
>>
>>31961677
Take the mace off the rail :^)
>>
If it's to the point to where you aim your gun, you shoot it. No in between, and that's where the law will try and fuck you.
>depending on state of course
Still I'd just shoot the fuckwad, a light will serve you way better than a rail mounted bayonet mace can with heat seeking japanese wasps and a shoulder thing that goes up.
>>
It's probably legally less risky to either just shoot him or spray a fucker with an independent, not mounted can of mace. If you accidentally shoot somebody or even intentionally shoot somebody, you're going to have to answer why didn't you just spray them if you had access to the mace, the less lethal option, literally on your gun.

Alternatively, if someone is maced and alive and tries to sue when you use a shotgun mounted mace sprayer, it's going to be a lot easier on your part to prove that a reasonable amount of force was used in defending yourself and property because you had the choice of using the alternative.

Also families of dead men can sue.
>>
Answer this.

>Did you shoot him?
No? Then no, you didn't shoot him.
>>
>>31961751
Minnesota, I have to have reasonable suspicion or worry of a felony being committed against me. Otherwise I have to retreat.

>>31961776
It's not just you. That cat is a 'Siberian' breed.

Super highway when??!!
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=/amp/s/m.mic.com/articles/amp/114288/russia-just-proposed-a-super-highway-that-would-connect-new-york-and-london&ved=0ahUKEwil1bia0Z_QAhUn5YMKHXSIBWQQFggdMAA&usg=AFQjCNFi19K9_fGAj2itk9eJcgTWH0qOmw&sig2=nR71J9_NVEkqf3Q0htRbVw
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.