[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Taking my gf out to shoot for the first time. She's received

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 1473572224218.png (594KB, 806x908px) Image search: [Google]
1473572224218.png
594KB, 806x908px
Taking my gf out to shoot for the first time. She's received a couple gift guns from her father, but still hasn't shot them. And this is going to be her first time actually shooting real guns, not bb or pellets.

What are some important things to be sure to cover? What kinds of things do you make sure to do when you take a nogunz out for the first time?

>pic very unrelated
>>
>>31961017
Have her memorize the 4 rules before you take her shooting
>>
Flagging everyone is the most common thing you'll see.
>>
Most important thing: Safety.

We don't want another horror story of someone being a dipshit with guns.
>>
>>31961017
Just emphasize that she needs to not have her finger on the trigger unless she's about to shoot.

To noguns it wouldn't seem like an important rule so just remind her.
Biggest thing is just to have fun, don't go 100% nofun range officer on her, let her learn but safely.
>>
Teach her the first three rules of handling a firearm:
>Keep your finger of the trigger
>Keep your damn finger of the trigger
>Keep your god damn finger of the god damn trigger

After that, allow her to handle an unloaded weapon, get use to the weight. Let her do a dry run through simple steps.

Load one round in the firearm, walk her through each step a few times

Load several rounds in the firearm, let her go through the steps with supervision.

From there on, have a fun time and occasionally go through the steps again until she's comfortable to start going through magazines.
>>
>>31961017
>gift guns from her father

People always say the reason women are shit at various male dominated hobbies its because their fathers don't try to get them interested like they do their sons
>>
>>31961060
This, more or less. You have to start early as a father and have a good relationship with her though. If you're a hardass or a dick, she'll just start to resent you from the age of 10 on up to when she's an adult.
>>
>>31961017

Is this like the American version of the Finnish Spurdo military comics?
>>
>>31961059
>>31961048
>>31961043
As these anons said but also EARPRO
>>
>>31963115
Not really.

Search "dolan" comics.
>>
Only turn her head after firing not her whole body
>Muzzle sweeps got chewed out as a child for that
>>
>>31963128
I live in the big ol city and those fuckers at the range won't let ya go in unless you have that.
>>
>>31963115
I think they're called untied status marin cor or something retarded like that,
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.