[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you think will happen regarding the sanctions now that

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 9

File: before after Trump.png (2MB, 2484x1798px) Image search: [Google]
before after Trump.png
2MB, 2484x1798px
What do you think will happen regarding the sanctions now that Trump is president?
>>
>>31960084
Siagas will likely be allowed to be imported again, but I doubt new guns will be added to the approved import list.
Write your congressmen, call them and bug the shit out of them. That's our best hope right now.
>>
>>31960148
yes we need some meme magic should do the trick

Donald Trump Jr is a huge 2a fan so I really hope that he will push it
>>
>Not loving merican guns and merican fatties!

It's like you want to be a godless commie!
>>
>>31960173
>red hats
>red tie
>red face
Trump and his cronies are all commie traitors
>>
File: IMG_4559.jpg (90KB, 800x550px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4559.jpg
90KB, 800x550px
>>31960187
Cause there is no red in America?
>>
>>31960187
RED
WHITE
AND
BLUE
IM WITH YOU TOO
>>
>Tfw I will finally get my raifu

but

>Tfw my gf has to go back to Russia

I wouldn't normally mind, but she gets along well with my existing raifus, which is pretty rare this deep in enemy territory.
>>
>>31960236
>>Tfw my gf has to go back to Russia
What are you talking about?
>>
>>31960084
My girlfriend is fat because of the birthcontrol before trump
>>
>>31960268
no she is fat because she eats too much
>>
>>31960236
Marry her retard.
>>
adfdfsdaf
>>
>tfw no fat gf

tattoos are really ugly, tho
>>
>>31960236
she only has to go back if she came here illegally you ignorant savage.
>>
Trump going free trade on guns when he ran on protectionism?

Sure, just as soon as he subsidizes Mexican industry and invites all of Syria to live in Montana.
>>
>>31960432
Pretty sure overstaying a visa puts a 3-10 year hold on any attempts to get a new visa or apply for a green card, except for the spouse or direct relative of a US citizen.

Granted, that was true long before trump.
>>
>>31960372
>Implying.
>>
>>31960481
then just marry her you giga retard, she will probably start clamoring for it anyway so she can stay regardless if she wants to marry you or not. Who knows maybe it will last till you die.

She will likely be low on list of priorities to deport anyway
>>
What's up with 5 threads asking about Russian imports? Aren't you guys interested at all in rifles from Germany, Swizterland, Finland, or even Turkey?
>>
>>31960648

Don't we already have a pretty solid supply of turkshit? Caniks, tristar, etc.
>>
File: hug_rape.jpg (87KB, 720x603px) Image search: [Google]
hug_rape.jpg
87KB, 720x603px
>>31960475
>Trump going free trade on guns when he ran on protectionism?
Free trade doesn't real unless you go full globalism. But protectionism does't have to be every sector of industry or whatever you think it is. Mutually beneficial deals are a thing, so if that is possible to achieve with Russia with guns, then I believe we will do it. We'll see.
>>
>>31960648
Sure but Germany doesn't want to nor does Finland. Would like more Swiss stuff though and Russian arms companies are the only ones that have that sweet VSS/VAL action.
>>
>>31960734
>Free trade doesn't real unless you go full globalism.

What?

>But protectionism does't have to be every sector of industry or whatever you think it is. Mutually beneficial deals are a thing, so if that is possible to achieve with Russia with guns, then I believe we will do it. We'll see.

Throw American gun manufacturers under the buss then why don't ya.

Making America great again doesn't stop just because of your feelings.
>>
File: Manga_AKS74U.png (261KB, 1078x2004px) Image search: [Google]
Manga_AKS74U.png
261KB, 1078x2004px
>>31960853
>Throw American gun manufacturers under the buss then why don't ya.

Then they should stop being so shit at their job. Companies like S&W and Springfield can't make a gun that compares to Molot and Izhmash. SAD!
>>
Enough of this fucking thread already, Christ, we have 11 of them a day it seems.

It's been beaten to death and back here's what happens;
1. Trump gets rid of any and all import bans.
2. Trump doesn't get rid of any and all import ban.
3. Something in between 1 and 2.
>>
>>31960881

Its not about quality or money anon. Protectionism is about making sure americans without college degrees can keep having those jobs that they have become accustomed to having.

They demand the government give them jobs. Its just a fancy form of handouts that they don't have to bruise their pride about taking.
>>
File: VSS.png (256KB, 500x716px) Image search: [Google]
VSS.png
256KB, 500x716px
>>31960911
Well they can have the jobs that are made manning the warehouses and gun stores that will sell these great guns as well as the the factory jobs making recreational guns that will be imported to the Russian Federation for the civilian market. Make Raifus Great Again!
>>
>>31960911
Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't america already pretty much already great in terms of unemployment? I remember reading that 3% is a healthy number of unemployed
>>
>>31960084
>trump will make my stalker memes real

Do people seriously think this will happen or are we getting raided by the same five 12y/os over and over again?
>>
>>31960972
This is their first election cycle that they have paid attention to and they've bought into campaign promises and campaign hype spread on /k/ and /pol/ like fucking sheep with no understanding of how our government works.
>>
>>31960960

Most of the recovery has been service jobs and city jobs, leaving rural America behind.

Its all very collectivist sentiment, I swear Americans have discovered class consciousness to a degree.
>>
>>31960960
The unemployment rate only accounts for those people who are without jobs and have looked for a job within the past 4 weeks. If they stop looking for work 5 weeks ago, they're not included into the unemployment statistic.
>>
>>31960853
>What?
Real free trade would only be possible with complete labor mobility and sound money. I enjoy community cohesion and America can be self-sufficient, so I don't need to compete with slave labor.

>Throw American gun manufacturers under the buss then why don't ya.
Maybe, maybe not. It could be worth opening up that market if we benefit in other ways. Like teaming up against Chyna.
>>
>>31961015

This.

>everyone in the government is a corrupt liar, except Trump!

He's no different from anyone else up there.
>>
>>31960960
Take a look at our work force participation rate.
>>
>>31961063
>everyone in the governemnt is corrupt
>but you're stupid for electing someone who isn't from the government
The mental gymnastics you cucks go through is astounding.
>>
>>31960084
Maybe it's time to stop the spam of /k/ with Trump threads.
>>
>>31961083
Did you enjoy your first election?
>>
>>31961103
It'll happen naturally, give it a few days
>>
>>31961109
>first
nice ad hom, bud. but keep telling yourself that.
>>
>>31961122
You didn't deny it.
>>
>>31961129
I think
>but keep telling yourself that
is a denial. but that would require reading comprehension on your part.
>>
>>31961103
maybe it's time for you to shut up
>>
>4chan doesn't realize that Trump will become a puppet for Pence and the GOP and back out on all his campaign promises
>>
>>31961139
Nope, that was avoiding answering the question at hand. You've got a future in politics if you keep this up.
>>
File: pepe_nice_and_warm.gif (1MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
pepe_nice_and_warm.gif
1MB, 320x240px
>>31961146
You can't blackpill me Schlomo!
>>
File: 1475385418001.png (176KB, 872x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1475385418001.png
176KB, 872x1000px
>>31961160
uh huh. Maybe one day you'll grow up. but i doubt it'll be today.
>>
>>31961142

We get it, you memed a guy into office, and it's a good thing there won't be any more AWBs in the foreseeable future, but this is getting ridiculous.
I mean, there are constantly ~10 identical TRUMP WILL REPEAL ALL GUN LEGISLATION IN EXISTENCE threads up in the catalog. Go create a general if you really need to circlejerk that badly.
>>
File: 1378575977712.jpg (65KB, 800x395px) Image search: [Google]
1378575977712.jpg
65KB, 800x395px
>What do you think will happen regarding the sanctions now that Trump is president?

If you mean the import bans I think it ain't gonna happen. I'll believe it when I see it.

I can't see the US based weapons manufacturers allowing the opening the of the US gun market to cheap Russian guns and Chinese knock offs.

Trump just put a shitload of lobbyists in his team and I am very skeptic on him lifting the ban on guns imports in order to "protect the US gun manufacturers from being undermined by cheap foreign guns".

However if a Russian or Chinese weapons manufacturer tries to set shop on the US and do like the Fabrique Nationale and open a US branch. then maybe. Less so with Chinese stuff 'cause CHYNA!

As much as I want to put my hands in Romanian SVDs and Russian VSS I'd rather not keep my hopes up.
>>
>>31961199
Don't forget all the cuck tier bait threads. How many threads did that gay furry make?
>>
File: Draganov_identification.jpg (31KB, 400x271px) Image search: [Google]
Draganov_identification.jpg
31KB, 400x271px
>>31961252
Just add some tariffs.

He said he wanted to improve Russian relations and this is a great way.

Hopefully we can just get remove Obama's EO and Clinton's import bans.

SVD SVD SVD SVD SVD SVD SVD SVD SVD SVD
>>
I think a better question is, will Texas be able to afford any guns? After the 8 million Texan jobs that rely on joint Texan-Mexican trade and production vanishes when Mexico ditches trade with the USA and goes to China and Russia?
Thread posts: 53
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.