[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I came to vent a little, seriously guys can someone help me move

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: trade-show-paperwork.jpg (76KB, 776x619px) Image search: [Google]
trade-show-paperwork.jpg
76KB, 776x619px
I came to vent a little, seriously guys can someone help me move to US (ignoring elections etc)
Today I finished doing all the paperwork for my small arms license and when I did the final document I felt like completing an MMO stupid quest.
Now I have to actually deliver the paperwork and present my gun for inspection. Yes, I'm not finished with this bullshit.
>>
What country are you from?
>>
>>31957061
Ass _/10
Hips _/10
Dick Suckiness of Lips _/10

Fill in the form and I may let you stay in the basement.
>>
>>31958026
Im all 10's bitch
>>
>>31957609
AssPain
>>
You're an honary American

We'll accept you with open arms
>>
>>31957061
>can someone help me move to US
There are four common routes to moving to the US.

1. Win the DV lottery
2. Marry a citizen
3. Be transferred for work (this is a non-immigrant visa)
4. Have lots of money and be willing to start a business in the U.S. and hire at least 7 people.

There are other lesser used methods for coming to the U.S.
- Student visa (can't work)
- Exceptional abilities in sport or arts (unless you're a pro athlete or broadway performer this is not really an option)
- Come as a nanny
- Get an H-1B and be treated like a slave before it runs out and you have to go home.
>>
>>31960409
Not OP, but I'm a European willing to move to the States for gun reasons as well. I've filled in the DV lottery but honestly, how much chance does that give me? Any Anons here participated?
>>
>>31960423
>I've filled in the DV lottery but honestly,
about a 110,000 in 4,000,000 chance for the first round and 55,000 of the 110,000 will get get a green card. Some people apply for years and never get it. Others will get it on the first try.
>>
>>31960472
>110,000/4,000,000
>55,000/110,000

Why not just put 11/400 and 55/110
>>
>>31960472
That sucks, I guess I will try it for a couple years, since it's almost impossible to get it in another way.
>Mfw getting it the first time
https://youtu.be/gSGwgCIxSjA
>>31960501
>55/110
>Not 1/2
>>
>>31960501
Because those are the real number of applications each year for the DV lottery and the real number of winners.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.