[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://www.donaldjtrump.com/polici es/constitution-and-seco

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: xerx.jpg (94KB, 590x600px) Image search: [Google]
xerx.jpg
94KB, 590x600px
https://www.donaldjtrump.com/policies/constitution-and-second-amendment/?/positions/second-amendment-rights

National right to carry – should be legal in all 50 states

Gun and magazine bans - the government has no business dictating what types of firearms good, honest people are allowed to own

What does this mean? Are we gonna be able to buy and carry AR 15s on the subway?

t. interested nongunowner
>>
>>31956950
You know how, in Student Council elections the kid who promised to generally be a good president would always lose to the kid who promised an ice cream machine in the lunch room?

It's like that.
>>
>>31956966
That's great but I'm specifically curious about what it means for the really restrictive gun policies like LA, Chicago, NYC... to what extent can they be changed by the federal government?
>>
>>31956966
#ImWithHer
Fuck off cuck, go back to rebbit
>>
>>31956977
>That's great but I'm specifically curious about what it means for the really restrictive gun policies like LA, Chicago, NYC... to what extent can they be changed by the federal government?
Better gun laws could easily be forced on the states like gay marriage was.

>>31956966
Thank you for correcting the record.
>>
>>31956977
Well that depends on how one feels about laws being a state matter or a federal one, as every state has their own constitution in addition to the federal one drafted by the founding fathers.

At this point /k/ obviously favors the federal one (certainly any /k/ommando in CA), before the election there was a lot of talk on focusing on local politics.

I'll be straight with you though, I have no damned idea.
>>
>>31957003
TOP KEK! I hope to god there's gangsters flooding gentrified hipster communities in big cities with AK47s!
>>
>>31957025
>>31957003
>>31956978
Cringe
>>
>>31957031

Cringe
>>
>>31957042
Cringe.
>>
>>31957048
Cringe
>>
>>31957064
Crying
>>
>This entire thread, EXCEPT THE OP

Cringe. Let it be known that on this day, OP is still a faggot, but is less of a faggot than subsequent posters, including myself.

I think that forcing a reversal of state laws is going to prove difficult, especially given the fear and hate mongering we're seeing. Likely result, if it does happen, is California still doing everything they can to piss on the 2nd. We've already seen how few fucks they give for the Constitution.

I'd love to watch the fireworks, though.
>>
>>31957031
>>31957042
>>31957048
>>31957064
Just fuck already.
>>
>>31957069
All we need to do is mobilize the gangster mexican and nigger communities for our cause and there'll be nothing liberals can do without showing what privileged hypocrites they are
>>
>>31957093
Cringe
>>
>>31957108
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7hi2PrOCQ7E
>>
The government can easily twist the arm of states to accept looser gun laws.

Why do you think the drinking age is the exact same for every state?

The real question is if it will really happen, and no one really knows except for Trump.
>>
File: initial d.jpg (25KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
initial d.jpg
25KB, 480x360px
>>31957025
>Gangsters using expensive ass full sized rifles to commit crimes

You are a fucking retard. The vast majority of crimes are done with shitty saturday night specials. If a gangster wanted to use a long gun, it's perfectly legal right now, even easier to get than a handgun in some states.

You voted for Obama twice, didn't you?
>>
>>31957069
Cringe
>>
>>31957025
Why would you want that? That would be a death's knell for certain gun rights in the US.
>>
>>31957527
Because he's a /pol/ack and therefore lacks the ability to think
Why else do you think he goes "TOP KEK in all caps and calls it an ak47?
>>
>>31956950

>constitutional carry
>remove bullshit magazine bans like NJ and CA have
>remove gun bans like MA and so on have
>remove import bans (M1's from Korea, Nuggets/SKS's/SVD's from Russia, etc)

Make it happen.
>>
>>31956950
Looks like xerxes is packing, if you know what I mean.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.