[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How does it feel that at least for the next 4 years it will be

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 3

File: hddhhh.jpg (84KB, 1190x595px) Image search: [Google]
hddhhh.jpg
84KB, 1190x595px
How does it feel that at least for the next 4 years it will be the Happy Time of gun ownership in America?
>>
>>31955930
Just happy our relations with Russia are getting better
>>
>>31955937

Here's hoping for more AK imports.
>>
>>31955937
There wasn't going to be a war anyway. Russia 2 pussy and 2 outclassed for a war with the US. Hillary could have been carpet bombing Samara and Putin would have ignored it as long as she stayed away from the Kremlin.
>>
Feels like Trump is a horrible choice, but the only one to make for pro gun rights, and I can only hope that he gets enough shit done through the supreme court to fortify gun rights before the inevitable backlash that happens in 8 years when the Dems get the white house back.
>>
>>31955930
>tfw california still cucked as fuck.

pls trump
>>
>>31955937
We will see what happens once Trump starts getting intelligence briefings and finds out how fucked the world really is.
>>
File: 5801.jpg (36KB, 825x160px) Image search: [Google]
5801.jpg
36KB, 825x160px
>>31955948
I'm a non-white, born in the US gun owner and stuck commiefornia resident.

I seriously fear a gun confiscation if the riots and unrest eventually escalate. I was not able to get guns until last year so everything I have is "registered". How fucked am I if confiscation does happen? I want to get an effective semi-auto gun in .223 to defend myself and my family both from leftist rioters and actual right wing deathsquads emboldened by Trump's win.

All I have right now are 2 milsurp bolt actions and around 100 rounds of ammo.
>>
>>31955930
Say what you will about Donald, but he cant be much worse than Obama right? Especially if him and the Putinator get along and we can finally feed our inner slavaboo for the first time in like 6+ years.
>>
>>31955973
California doesn't have the money or the manpower to go around trying to collect peoples guns, and you are a citizen so have nothing to fear from Trump.
>>
>>31955945
They don't have to wait that long. Only 2. Trump doesn't make laws, he signs off on them
>>
>>31956014
I'm not entirely sure how State of Emergency shit works. Let's just say that for some reason the governor declares a state of emergency in california and federal troops, officials, and aid gets sent in. If they were given the order to confiscate guns, like in Katrina, do they actually do it?
>>
>>31956021
Can only be on a temporary basis at best. Citizens are given the right to bear arms, you have to have superseding precedent to take them away. Sorta like how felon scum can't own guns
>>
File: 1464797793377.jpg (389KB, 400x2672px) Image search: [Google]
1464797793377.jpg
389KB, 400x2672px
>>31955937
I'm going to buy so much slavshit

7n6 ban lifted when?
>>
>>31955930
How does it feel making declarative statements with nothing to back them up?
>>
>>31956123
Did the people who got their guns taken during Katrina ever get them back?
>>
>>31956143
Yes once they came to claim them
>>
>>31955973
>Cali legal semi auto 223
You could always buy a featureless AR with one of those funky looking grip/stock combos. If you have some self respect there's the Ares SCR which is kinda scarce nowadays. Kel Tec SU16 is pretty affordable, but I've heard it doesn't feed steel cases ammo too well.
>>
>Be Californian
>Panic buying still in effect and rightfully so
>Can't find a lower I like

JUST NUKE US ALREADY PLEASE
>>
>>31956167
I'm heavily leaning towards the mini 14. I'm used to the way a "traditional" rifle feels.
>>
>>31955954
>how fucked the world really is
>due to US shenanigans

oh, let's just stop all that shit
>>
>>31956180
That's a good option too, I was just listing the ones that took AR15 mags.
>>
>>31956186
How much do Mini 14s typically go for in CA now?

I'm trying not to spend over $700 including DROS and other fees.
>>
>>31956180
My brother has one, and I've shot it on a number of occasions. People shit on it because "Hurrr buy an AR" but honestly I really like the Mini-14. It's light, well balanced, and even with factory sights I can hit pretty much anything I aim at. My only problems with it are that it's a little pricy for what it is, and it doesn't take AR mags, but those are both issue on Jewgers part.
>>
>>31956133
They look so happy together. Like friends who haven't seen eachother in ages, but were inseparable in their youth.
>>
>>31956197
For all the many issues of the Bush presidency, I do miss the all-American attitude he had.
>>
>>31955930
fuck...im tired of looking at his fucking face already man.
>>
>>31956192
No clue, but as a general rule expect to pay $100-150 more than the rest of the US.
>>
>>31955930
>inb4 some fuck says he's secretly a gun grabber and doesn't appreciate how much of a victory for gun rights this was

Politicians are pretty shady but Trump will be the best thing we could've possibly gotten this year. Clinton, Bernie, Cruz, Rubio, anybody else would just have continued on the standard path of widespread gun confiscation and warmongering. Even though it's unlikely - there is so much positive potential for gun owners under Trump, and even if he changes literally nothing that would be so much an improvement over his competition. And if he actually does help the gun owning community but undoing decades of senseless bans and sanctions and reforming gun laws as there is reason to believe he will - that's so much more than any other president in US history.
>>
>>31956223
He could do so much just by repealing some executive orders that blocked importation of firearms into the country.
>>
>>31956231
>repeal 1986 FOPA legislature letting foreign guns be imported again
>repeal Norinco ban trade sanctions as a diplomatic and economic reset with China
>repeal Russia ban trade sanctions as a diplomatic and economic reset with Russia
>let Abe repeal Article 9 of the Japanese constitution to give them a military again, letting them produce and sell firearms

I'm actually expecting all of this, if he collaborates even closer with NRA we could see even more goodness happen. At worst nothing changes, at best gun restrictions as we know them are entirely uprooted and we get things we thought impossible for unbelievable prices.
>>
>>31956246
>let Abe repeal Article 9 of the Japanese constitution to give them a military again\
I thought Japan already said "fuck it" and was expanding their military anyway?
>>
>>31955954

Dude received the same intel as El Jefe Negro once he's the official nominee.
>>
>>31956260
They are somewhat but it's not officially repealed. If the US negotiates a go ahead and approves of it it'll move a lot faster. Satellite countries like Japan follow the lead of the US.
>>
>>31955930

>4 years

2. Vote in 2018. Keep up the pressure.
>>
>>31955948

Legal challenges are already in the works and they'll make it to the supreme court. Not cucked for long.
>>
>>31955973
>I am a non white!
Completely irrelevant, stop buying libshit propaganda.
>>
>>31956014
Door to Door confiscation is a fantasy.

Reality is if you get pulled over or cops are called to your home, then they search the place find the guns and then you are fucked.
>>
>>31956322
Please let this be, no more handgun roster, no more salt weapons ban, more funs
>>
expect it to be lukewarm. he might do something to curry favor once he needs it but he's probably not going to go out of his way to do anything for civil rights.
that said at least he's not going to actively try to hurt them until some gay brown muslim registered democrat manages to shoot him. as much as i love the fact that he was elected and what it will hopefully mean for our political system, he is a terrible person and terrible people are the ones who survive assassination attempts and do shitty things afterwards. he is the terrible person we need though, a blonde knight.

meanwhile once _they_ finally manage to crawl out of their safe spaces, the pseudo-democunts are going to go fuck all crazy for a couple years until they (hopefully) forget what even bothered them to begin with but until then they will do anything they can to damage the country at the state level.

really the best thing about this election is that it is a huge kick in the balls against newspeak political correctness censorship. can't have the second without the first or vice versa.
>>
>>31956310
Fucking this right here, the dems have their oversized panties in a knot, and you should expect major turnout during the midterms.
>>
>>31956533

Personally I believe the dems are going to be so lost and demoralized that their turnout will be low. I don't see anyone coming to unite the dems within the next 4 years.

I foresee a splintering of the party, similar to the Tea Party movement after 2008.
>>
>>31956223
>Cruz
>for confiscation of guns
ha nice meme kiddo, a constitutionalist trying to take my guns away... that'll be the day
>>
>>31956223
I agree but for all of Cruz's faults he wouldn't be a gungrabber.
>>
>>31955930
I am so fucking relieved that the emporer beat the hildabeast. Gun laws loosening and a favorable supreme court are major pluses.
>>
>>31956602
>Cruz
LOW ENERGY.
Sad.
srslytho he rode the tea party to office then defaulted on his promises like the rest of those hacks.
cruz is fag city without even the morals of a hard line faggot.

Your Fortune: Lip Service and Cancer.
>>
>>31955973
>right wing deathsquads

While I seriously disbelieve this is a thing(media fear-mongering), I wish you the best, and may I add that with practice one can fire if not reload a lever action just as quickly as a semi-auto. Good luck to you and the rest of commiefornia.
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.