[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>family treated me like a criminal because I bought a .22

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 253
Thread images: 26

File: aaaa pepe.gif (2MB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
aaaa pepe.gif
2MB, 600x600px
>family treated me like a criminal because I bought a .22
>had to rent a space at a local business because they refused to let me have it in the hosue
>constantly berated me for owning firearms

fast forward to the god kind ascending
>"anon what shotgun should we get for home defence"

nah, fuck you

have you ever had a similar situation of anti-gunners coming to you for advice?
>>
>>31953660
You fucking help them and don't black them out. This is your chance to turn them into people who will vote to preserve the 2nd amendment.

Stop acting like a baby back bitch.
>>
>mom hates guns
>treats me like a serial killer
>homes start getting burglarized near her
>brazen daylight ones, don't care if people are home
>mom calls
>asks for gun advice
>"Dunno, google it."
>*click*
>>
>>31953679
This.
My mom used to be super anti gun but I took her to the range to shoot my 10/22 once and she actually really enjoyed it. Don't be petty, help your family out nigga.
>>
>>31953679
they wanted a shotgun because they were afraid of trump supporters killing them for having a coexist sticker on their sedan

"no"
>>
>>31953694
So you're a fucking millennial faggot.
>>
>>31954146
if you were born after 1985 youre a millennial, grandpa

go listen to oasis
>>
same here trying to get an 80 arms lower to do at my family shop however not sure if the shipping box has their logo printed on it which would make my parents send me to therapy or some shit. Fuck living at home. (also does anyone know if it does or not ) (yes millenial, yes newfag in cuckfornia)
>>
>>31954189

I actually liked Oasis.
>>
>>31954189
I remember being called Gen Y until like 5 years ago.
>>
>>31953694
Supporting the 2nd amendment is supporting the 2nd amendment. Don't be a fag who thinks self defense only exists for the people on your side.
>>
>>31953694
That's a legitimate reason you fucking faggot

You really think just because you agree with their leader trumpster are any less violent than niggers would be if you had a kkk sticker?
>>
>>31957476
Yes
>>
>>31957371
I liked Gen Y, had a certain amount of continuity about it.
>>
>>31957516
It was also consistent with us constantly wanting to know the "why" of everything instead of just taking everything at face value.
>>
>>31957509
Then you're a fag. First off it's not the Bill of Needs. If they want a shotgun because they're afraid of mole people or robots or anything it's their right to arm up as they see fit.
>>
>>31953660
>>31953690

No, don't do this. Demand an apology for how they treated you. A convincing apology.

Then you help them. The 2nd Amendment does not discriminate by ideology.
>>
>>31957371
Fun fact: the baby boomer generation are the only generation officially recognized. The others are just labels made up by media to help politicians further compartmentalize our country.
>>
>trumptard too much of a child to help get his parents into guns when they're afraid for their safety
I feel sorry that they have such an entitled crybaby as their son
>>
>>31957573
The irony in your statement is hilarious... His parents seem mentally deficient and will probably add to the accidental death statistic...
>>
>>31957524
And they still can, he just doesn't have to help them with it.
>>
>>31953679
Actions have consequences, so yes, tell them to fuck off big time.
>>
>>31953660
>thathappened.jpg
>>
>>31957419
>wanting to arm communist revolutionaries against the Will of the People

Traitors like you should be drawn and quartered
>>
>>31953660
Most people are anti-gun until they find the need to have one. Liberal policies attack guns, yet create more crime.

While you may create anti-gun, gun owning liberals you run a better chance of creating a staunch pro-gun advocate.

My ex and my cousin both talked to me about what gun they should get. Both were vehemently anti-gun. Took them shooting and they got to see how controlled a range really is. They don't own guns but they aren't anti-gun anymore.
>>
>>31953660
>get them a shotgun
>uninvited melanin-rich intrusion
>parents realize that trump voters are not the biggest problem
>>
>>31957743
Yep, tell them to fuck off. So when you need help in life, they'll tell you to fuck off.
>>
>>31957803
>Will of the People
>Victor lost popular vote by ~235,000
>Mainly via voter suppression laws that caused close wins in states like Wisconsin, where Trump only won by 27,000 and 300,000 were denied their right to vote
>Will of the People
>>
>>31957896
Shoo shoo leftist parasite
>>
>>31957896
Voter suppression laws?
Like what?
Not letting illegals, children, people in comas, and the dead to vote?
>>
>>31953660

Yeah, I got texts from a couple family members asking me for advice on buying handguns and rifles yesterday. The libs are arming up, I hate to say. They finally see that we're not just gonna die out and fade into oblivion, and that it's going to probably come down to a fight. Exterminating their kind will be harder than /k/, /pol/, or right-wing faggots anticipated. While the libs are concentrated to the cities, they'll spill out onto the countryside when things get bad and the surrounding farmland is sparsely populated and let's face it, how many people are actually willing to die for their beliefs? That's why it's called the 3%, not the 50%. So all that red, "Trump has better coverage than Verizon" map shit, think about it as an assload of territory held by one unit in a game of risk.

Leftist radicalized organizations are "politically correct", so they operate out in the open without fear of reprisal. They're organized, and when commands start coming from the top down you can expect that they'll act quickly. And what will rural, White people do? Who do they turn to for their orders? Their pastors? Some local militia chapter comprised of maybe 20 members?

Anyway, I think the militia need to starve these cities out. Hit the just-in-time deliveries of food and supplies via the trucking industry. Take their shit and the fuel out of the tanks, and leave the cities to riot. Expect liberals, minorities, and White-hating faggots to come spilling out though, and expect plenty of the military and federal agencies to be supporting them.
>>
>>31957803
>communist revolutionaries
>against the will of the people
Communism is ALWAYS for the will of the people
>>
Same. Vz58 is currently in a uhaul storage locker.
>>
>>31957523
everybody does that
ffs the year you're born doesn't make you special, you might as well believe in fuckin zodiacs if you think such a pointless statement as "we want to know the 'why'" is worth making
>>
>>31957968
i suggest you read "Gulag Archipelago."
it puts communist fantasies into a historical light
>>
>>31957896
until california's votes were counted, trump was up by a million.
also, ~8% of the votes have yet to be tallied, and with current trends DRUMPF is projected to be the winner of the popular vote too.
do research beyond the front page of reddit or youtube.
>>
>>31957896
Do realize that they're not done counting all the votes, only the ones that have been reported.

235,000 is nothing.
>>
>>31957476
No Trump supporter attacks anybody for supporting Hillary. We are better than that.
>>
>>31958007
>>31958017
Keep hearing this. When are those votes going to be counted? January?
I mean, they counted 98% of them by Wednesday morning. It's been 24 hours since then. What's the holdup?
>>
>>31953660
Wait, this was an opportunity to make antis at the very least fudds.

OP you retard.
>>
>>31958050
they're mail in ballots and they have to count them by hand while doing rudimentary investigation to make sure there are no repeats, since you can change your vote by mailing in another ballot later.
>>
>>31953660
You are an anti gunner coming to me for advice. Move out, be a man, problem solved.
>>
>>31953660
Not nearly as bad as yours but this happens to me on a regular basis
>haha anon why do you carry a knife?
10 minutes later
>hey can I use your knife real fast?
>>
>>31954189

STEP INSIDE THE EYE OF YOUR MIND
>>
>>31957932
In Wisconsin, they made it so Student IDs were invalid, and eliminated polling places near schools, for instance.
>>
File: 1478702916825.png (26KB, 991x554px) Image search: [Google]
1478702916825.png
26KB, 991x554px
You can make them recognize they were being a retard while still helping them.

Question them on why even though you know the answer so you can back them into a philosophical corner and highlight their past hypocrisy that they used as an excuse to attack you. If they apologize, then you can use this to repair the relation and hopefully mold them into a better person.

However if they refuse to admit wrongdoing and just make excuses for their past actions, then you can drop them without a second thought.
>>
>>31958116
I actually carry a $3 Walmart flipper for that reason. If someone asks to use it I really don't care if they break/damage it.

I've also converted a few people by telling them to just keep it since I won't be there next time they need a knife.
>>
>>31958161
Wisconsin fag huh. Where at? I'll come tickle your balls.
>>
>>31958046
>Several examples of trump supporters harassing and attacking people at their own rallies

Lmao
>>
>>31958212
I'm in Minnesota, all the relatives are in Wisconsin.
>>
>>31958217
>Multiple examples
>On the other end people start literal riots to protest Trump

Omg you're right Trump supporters are soooo violent
>>
>>31958161
A Student ID isn't the same as a State ID. There are a handful of foreign exchange on my campus with a Student ID. Doesn't mean they're citizens.
>>
>>31957954
You forget there are a lot of red still in the heavy blue states. Not like we can't hit them in their home territory before they can even try to go anywhere else.

Watching those fuckers block the 101 last night in LA made me want to go hunting.
>>
>>31958221
My buddy married a Minnesota girl, nice girl. For the most part suck tho. How the fuck did your state go blue? Even we went red. Minnesota Niggers.
>>
>>31958226
Well yeah they're both retarded. But you can't accept the reality that some zealous trump supporters aren't out there harassing people? There's a lot of really fucking stupid people out there, and some of them will use politics as a banner to harass others. On either side.
>>
>>31958234
Yeah but some states allow non gov IDs to vote. Az for example allows it if you have two forms of identification to confirm you if your drivers licence doesn't have your current address, and even utility bills are accepted.
>>
>>31958240
No voter suppression laws.
MN is always blue.
>>
>>31958161
>they made it so Student IDs were invalid
And I can't use my Student ID as valid ID to get a drivers license, how does this suppress the vote?

You need REAL photo ID just to buy Sudafed, stop trying to pretend it's an issue for citizens to get actual ID.
>>
>>31958199
I really really really like this post.
>>
>>31958314
Requiring government id is not voter suppression.
>>
>>31958350
It is when there is no legal mandate in your state to have an ID.
>>
>>31955513
Just fucking email them and ask them if they can put it in a nondescript box.

Better yet if your parents are ultra liberals, order a bunch of bad dragon dildos and "let" them find it. Remind them that mail is private, and you just want your privacy. Then you have the privacy to order as many lowers as you want and you have a dragon dildo. Its a win-win situation dude.
>>
>>31958366
Not at all

As long as the ids are free there is absolutely nothing wrong with it.
>>
>>31953660

Why do they suddenly want guns? Are they black or Hispanic?
>>
>>31958394
>The MN DVS offers several pricing guidelines for ID card applications.
>Under 65 years old: $19.25.
>Over 65 years old: $16.50
>Disabled (physical/developmental, or qualified mental illness): $.50.
>Duplicate MN state ID cards: $14.75.
>>
>>31958429
Well then there you go, make them free and require them to vote like every other half decent country and now we have a great way to stop voter fraud.
>>
>>31958441
>Implying individual voter fraud has ever been anything but a dogwhistle for GOP voters
http://www.salon.com/2016/08/23/republicans-voter-fraud-false-flag-voter-id-laws-offer-imaginary-solutions-to-imaginary-problems/
>Implying individual voter fraud is isolated to Democrats
http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/303406-iowa-republican-voter-arrested-for-alleged-voter-fraud
http://wonkette.com/562107/voter-fraud-is-real-and-its-all-republicans
>>
>>31957649
Everyone should be allowed to have guns, not helping leftists who want to get into guns, especially your own parents, because you're a crybaby only hurts our cause, you sniveling pussy.
>>
File: 1478662062724.png (26KB, 322x584px) Image search: [Google]
1478662062724.png
26KB, 322x584px
>>31953694
Fuck them
>>
>>31958831
Except leftists are now openly talking about overthrowing the democratically elected government of the United States of America.

Why should we literally arm terrorists?
You aren't a traitor, are you?
>>
>>31959468
>getting people into guns means you're a traitor!
>the opposing political side are gun toting terrorists!
It's hilarious how you sound exactly like a gun grabber but only with the word "right" replaced with "left"
>>
>>31959491
What part of "openly talking about overthrowing the democratically elected government of the United States of America" do you not understand?

You do respect the will of your Nation and People, right?
>>
>>31959519
This. People who got us into this mess are now going to face the consequences and righteous anger of their countrymen they sold out for soft comforts.

Boo fucking hoo.
>>
>>31959540
>>31959519
You mean like all the times we've talked about revolution on /k/ if Obama took our guns and the whole bundy ranch situation? Or are you nogunz too new?
Fuck off, everyone you push away from guns because of your sobbing just means one more person who's anti-gun
>>
>>31955513
Yeah gonna do this . I'll strap it to my head while I'm at it . But jokes aside you're right I'll just email them .
>>
>>31959563
Good, it will be easy to apply justice to them.
>>
>>31959585
Post your guns
>>
>>31958046
>my side would never committ a crime because theyre on my side
>>
>>31959622
Justice is never a crime
>>
>>31959632
Post your guns
>>
>>31959632
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>waht i do is justice because i do it
>>
>>31958512
>using salon as a source
>ever
>>
>>31959650
>>31959611
>giving the enemy intelligence

Leftist tricks aren't going to work anymore.
>>
>>31959655
The government now represents the people, therefore it is legitimate and right.
>>
>>31958161
Good, I think they should raise the voting age to 26. Most kids these days aren't mature enough to be tasked with such a responsibility and most have never had to actually take care of themselves yet.
>>
File: too_smug.gif (321KB, 161x169px) Image search: [Google]
too_smug.gif
321KB, 161x169px
>>31959657
>he doesn't even have a single gun
>>
>>31959674
Should be by birth year. Anyone after 1990 as far as I'm concerned cannot be trusted.
>>
>>31959669
>elected officials have never acted against our interests or gone against promises
>>
>>31959622
We have yet to hear of any vandalism to Democrat HQ's or violence against Hillary supporters. Except for pic related. Stories of the opposite are a dime a dozen the past two days.

I know it's a stretch for you, but people aren't guilty until proven innocent just because you disagree with them.
>>
>>31959669
Funny. I bet you were one of the people screaming about overthrowing the govt when Obama was elected. Now that the shoe is on the other foot, you don't want the "libfags" or "leftists" being armed.

>"the will of the people"
Bet you weren't saying that when Obama was elected.

Fuck off, hypocrite.
>>
>>31959707
He doesn't even own any guns, himself, anon
Don't bother trying to play chess with a pigeon, it'll just knock the pieces over, shit on the board, and declare itself the victor
>>
>>31959729
Fuck off, un-AMERICAN commie faggot.
>>
>>31959722
Trump supporters actually have jobs to lose if they get caught.
>>
>>31959747
>completely ignores the pic of Trump supporters having dumped manure at a Democrat building
>>
>>31959468
>Except leftists are now openly talking about overthrowing the democratically elected government of the United States of America.
Oh fuck you and your fucking hypocritical rage.
http://nypost.com/2016/11/02/meet-the-militia-monitoring-voting-sites-for-fraud/
http://www.nytimes.com/2016/11/05/us/a-militia-gets-battle-ready-for-a-gun-grabbing-clinton-presidency.html
>>
File: Capture.png (42KB, 651x657px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
42KB, 651x657px
>>31959519
>You do respect the will of your Nation and People, right?
>Hurr Obummer not my Prezidunt
>>
>>31953694
did you not fucking see those of us even on here repping /leftwingdeathsquad/? we still vote for guns you idiot...
>>
>>31959674
>>31959706
>Anybody who doesn't vote like I do should lose the right to!
>>
>>31959722
my point is that if you tout the mindset that people that follow your ideology are incapable of doing anything bad you become so retardedly ignorant and hurt everyone including yourself. now im open to the idea that trump supporters have indeed been less aggressive but to claim that they have and cannot commit any wrongdoings becaues they are good wholesome trump supporters is simply ridiculous
>>
>>31959722
>Not looking hard enough
>>
>>31959792
>implying /leftwingdeathsquad/ needs legal guns when Soros and the Mexicans still exist
>>
>>31959799
Nice falseflag, CTR
>>
>>31959797
.cannot commit any wrongdoings becaues they are good wholesome trump supporters is simply ridiculous
Correct. Expressing the will of the majority to administer justice and restore American values is 100% right.
>>
>>31959815
Hillary won popular vote (^:
>>
>>31959823
Not all counted yet.
>>
File: aa-tea-party-4-17-09.jpg (61KB, 359x239px) Image search: [Google]
aa-tea-party-4-17-09.jpg
61KB, 359x239px
>>31959797
Then post links and provide sauce, you excitable little asshole. It should be easy, because any lone instance will be trumpeted all over the leftist news media 24/7. And yet we hear of none.

You're a child. Projecting. If we were as bad as you think, Tea Party rallies would leave numerous hospitalized victims and hills of garbage in their wake. You know. Like the BLM and OWS people.
>>
>>31959832
As of this moment Clinton is ahead 313 thousand votes.
>>
>>31959841
>WEZ GOOD BOYS WE DINDU NUFFIN
>DEM LEFTISTS IS THE EVIL ONES, FUG INNOCENT UNTIL PROVEN GUILTY THEY SHOULDN'T BE ALLOWED GUNS
>>
>>31959812
Decided against inb4ing that, but I guess I was wrong. But hey, Trump's literally the candidate of choice of the KKK, and you couldn't possibly believe his followers would do that?

I have a great bridge to sell you, anon...
>>
File: 2hu law maga.png (204KB, 392x462px) Image search: [Google]
2hu law maga.png
204KB, 392x462px
>>31959863
Considering the existing laws the leftists pushed about mental health and how brain damaged most of them seem to be? Unironically yes.
>>
>>31959759
That's clearly compost. Which is a substance people buy and ask to have dumped in front of their houses.
>>
File: hillary byrd.jpg (52KB, 640x349px) Image search: [Google]
hillary byrd.jpg
52KB, 640x349px
>>31959879
>Trump's literally the candidate of choice of the KKK
>>
>>31953694
SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED... unless
>>
>>31959841
>>31959722

http://usuncut.com/news/trump-supporters-brutally-attack-gay-man-california/

hows this? just googled trump supporters attack

im not against trump you tard, im just against any retards that are gonna claim that everyone on their side is incapable of doing anything evil. youre literally the same as every muslim that says NOT ALL MUSLIMS. then again youre phil so im not surprised
>>
>>31959880
Exactly. I've been saying for years that we just need to start stripping gun rights away from those who oppose the government. It's just too risky to allow gun nuts and terrorists to have guns. Fuck the bill of rights, it's outdated and people hiding behind the first and second amendments only hinder our ability to dispense justice.
>>
>>31959916
Fake and gay. And gay. And transparently fake. Plus he's a faggot. Making it more gay, if that were possible. It *says* he has pics from the ER, but nothing's posted. Pull the other one. Faggot.
>>
>>31959955
Poju.
>>
>>31959955
>No it doesn't count because he's gay
Wow you convinced me and showed me the errors of my ways, really made me think
>>
>>31959736
>Advocate for the rights of ALL Americans
>un-American
>>
File: voter_map.jpg (220KB, 1200x1032px) Image search: [Google]
voter_map.jpg
220KB, 1200x1032px
Anyone who works in the medical industry, otherwise has access to documentation, or knows the address of a foreign invader, please remember to do your duty as an American citizen https://www.ice.gov/contact/ero
>>
>>31959985
Kill yourself CTR shill
>>
>>31959979
Look at the blood. Why isn't it in his hair? Why isn't it in his eyes? Have you ever even SEEN real blood? Where's the pictures of the stitches?

He's a liberal faggot filmmaker from Canada who decided to score some fake blood and virtue-signal. Prove otherwise. Faggot.
>>
>>31960001
>people of color
What the fuck
Trump had 33% of the male Hispanic vote
>>
>>31960020
>NO CLEARLY IT'S FAKE BLOOD WOULD YOU TRUST A GAY, HUH?
Prove it's faked. Burden of proof is on you, you're the one asserting the given proof is fake.
>>
>>31960004
Okay :^)
>>
>>31960031
But would that have won him a state?
>>
>>31960039
All you're proving -- other than you're a faggot -- is that you've never seen an actual wound with actual blood coming out of it in your gullible faggoty life. Faggot. Who is gay. And retarded. And a fag. Oh, and you also fail at elementary logic. Which is even more gay. And fail. Fag.

/struggles to find more adjectives
>>
File: giphy.gif (1MB, 602x680px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
1MB, 602x680px
>>31960031
33 is less than 50
>>
>there are commies LARPing /k/ right now

It's your job to help your family along to being pro-2a. So many people are against gun ownership just because of the media boogeyman.
>>
>>31960101
OK so basically you can't prove it's fake so you just resort to ad homs
Lmao first plugging your ears and shouting all proof is faked and now just name calling in hopes I go away
>>
>>31960155
Fuck off nu-male, leftists can't be trusted with guns and arming them will only hurt us
What, would you really trust a fag with a gun to not shoot you for turning his mentally ill ass down?
>>
>>31960157
Let us never forget that time Phil got Tarp'd.
>>
>>31960105
Ah yes, the old 'demographics is destiny' card.
>>
>>31960200
Tarp'd
>>
>>31960174
>people who have different opinions than me shouldn't be allowed to have rights
>>
File: phil falls for poju.png (99KB, 1165x844px) Image search: [Google]
phil falls for poju.png
99KB, 1165x844px
>>31960212
Nah. I just fell for false advertising. Faggot.
>>
>>31960233
>people who have demonstrated sub 100 iq and the inability to reason should be allowed guns so they can kill actual Americans
Where's your tumblr I want to follow it
>>
>>31958217
Oh? Forgot so soon?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5IuJGHuIkzY
>>
>>31960248
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nTGXSdg0hEY
>>
>>31960248
T a r p ' d
a
r
p
'
d
>>
>>31959761
>>31959921
seriously can't tell bait from triggered shitlibs anymore
>>
>>31960200
>Ah yes, the old 'demographics is destiny' card.
It is though. Literally every blue state has sanctuary cities. Defund the sanctuary cities, build the wall, and deport the illegals, and you'll see a complete collapse of the entire DNC.
>>
>>31960260
>O'Queef's Project Falsitas

You see his active voter intimidation on Tuesday?
>>
Phil what's it like to be the in real life version of the guy who hates gays because he's in the closet? Like in most cases it's just a funny joke or insult, but you're the actual real deal.

You actually make me kind of miss people like Zed
>>
>>31953690
many serial killers have mother-issues and get off on powertripping so... were you wetting your bed later than usual? have you ever set fires or hurt animals?
>>
>>31960271
>saying enemies of the state (IE libtards, spics, and niggers) shouldn't be allowed guns means you're a liberal
Fuck off nu-male
>>
>>31959916
>the last thing he remembers before awaking on the pavenent
>awaking
>implying there was a sleep, voluntary or not
>but he awoke on the pavement
>friends took him to the hospital

"Doug, should we help him? Hes bleeding a lot"
"Nah man, wait for him to wake up. Then we'll take some pictures before we take him to the hospital."

Okay.
>>
>>31960311
>blackouts last for days, just like in the movies!
Ok
>>
>>31960271
Liberal tears.

What a wonderful phrase.
>>
>>31960314
Not at all what i said. Granted i may have implied it.
Either way, explain the logic behind "yo man stand him up and lets take his picture before we take him to the hospital."
>>
>>31960305
And here we see the fascist denying rights to those he calls "undesirables."
>>
>>31960286
Whoa, misspelling words... like changing keefe to queef and trump to drumpf...really makes me think.
>>
>>31960335
How many times must he be proven to be a lying propagandist before you stop listening to him, because we're at at least four major incidents now.
>>
>>31960325
For the same reason I'd take a picture if someone at a Hillary or BLM protest assaulted someone/me. Something like this is guaranteed news, and if it's by a demographic you've been at odds with, it would just make you more inclined to want to show the world what that group did to you.
I'm not the anon who posted the article, but it's not hard to see why someone would do that.
>>
>>31960333
>leftist
>calling anyone else a fascist
O boy am I laughing
Day of the rope is coming soon, cuck
>>
File: libertarian_physical_removal.jpg (190KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
libertarian_physical_removal.jpg
190KB, 1024x768px
>>31960333
I'm actually libertarian but that's practically the same thing as fascist when you think about it. Private property and freedom of association are pretty important, don't you think?
>>
>>31960314
>>31960353
Oh and also
>ball left the bar alone
>friends took him to a hospital

My sides. Oh my sides. Send help.
>>
>>31960365
>Not knowing that fascism is an extreme Right system
And here we see the ignorant trying to make things up.
>>
>>31960333
like white males?
>>
>>31960378
"""""fascist""""" is just a word people use for things they don't like
>>
>>31960392
Yeah, nope. You just elected into office a man who used demagoguery to promote nationalism and making citizens of the nation into the enemy to feed fervor and build support. It's pretty damn fascist.
>>
>>31960422
Is being nationalist and against lawlessness fascist? Or is it just when you're charismatic and win elections? Both?
>>
"Why do you need a shotgun? Call 911"
>>
>>31960422
>making citizens of the nation into the enemy
Illegal aliens are not citizens. Corrupt politicians deserve to die.
>>
>>31960351
>When i don't like the truth it's a lie here are all these articles written by people like me to confirm it
please it's all straight uncut audio and video clips of Democrats being cunts "edited" together to make a coherent short video
>>
>>31960448
>Is being nationalis
Yes. It's one of the core defining elements.
>against lawlessness
With how Trump seems to define it, yes. He's even got a neat little package of "the invading Other" in Muslims.
>>
>>31960484
And Adobe just made his editing easier!
http://arstechnica.com/information-technology/2016/11/adobe-voco-photoshop-for-audio-speech-editing/

Now he can just type whatever he wants them to say!
>>
>>31960422
Actually he didn't target citizens of this country, he targets illegal immigrants and future immigrants. If you want to know who targeted citizens of this country that would be the group that thinks half the population are racist deplorables.

Take a few deep breaths, you've seen Republican presidents before... Trump is barely a republican. He'll end up being way closer to center than either of the Bushs
>>
>>31960492
Wow anon, this opened my eyes
All that footage against BLM is just faked! Holy shit!
>>
>>31960492
>here are all these articles written by people like me to confirm it
Yawn
>>
>>31953660
My brother is one of those people who say "I just don't understand any reason to own a gun." Now that Trump has won;
>H-Hey bro
>Looks like things might get out of hand with Trump huh?
>If I wanted to get a gun for self-defense, how hard is the process to get a license?
>What kind of gun should I get?
Since I'm known as the "pro gun friend", I have other people asking me similar questions because they fear their safety.
>these are the same people who say "why do you ever need to defend yourself when the police exist, anon you so silly"
I'm glad that the outcome is changing a few liberal minds to view guns as positive. I mean, I'm still very annoyed at the circumstances, but I'll try to swallow my hate and keep pushing the 2nd amendment.
>>
File: taylor_nazi.jpg (114KB, 1024x721px) Image search: [Google]
taylor_nazi.jpg
114KB, 1024x721px
>>31960506
No, Trump is literally worse than Hitler. We really mean it this time.
>>
>>31960506
>If you want to know who targeted citizens of this country that would be the group that thinks half the population are racist deplorables.
>She said a GOOD CHUNK of his base are racist deplorables. Like the KKK and /pol/. Which is accurate.
>>
>>31960528
>Confirmed for not even reading the link
>Confirmed for confirmation of anti-liberal bias because of O'Keefe's fake "gotcha" videos
>>
>>31960537
What does a good chunk mean? 0.1% ?
>>
>>31960510
>implying adobe knows ebonics

Just trying to lighten the mood guys.
>>
>>31960531
No you're just delusional >>31960531
>>
>>31960492
If it is edited for brevity
> Fuck that edited shit, it's all fake
When presented 24 hours of footage from 10 cameras
> I don't have time to do research just show me the basic facts.

This isn't the end of the world just the popping of some mental bubbles.
>>
>>31957371
This, I was always under the impression we were Gen Y and the next generation were millenials until last year someone corrected me
>>
>>31953679
>>31953693
>>31954146
>>31957419
>>31957476
>>31957524
You faggots are fucking ridiculous. It is totally within his rights to refuse to help them, he is not infringing on their rights. I would not help someone who demonized me like that with anything. It sounds like those shit stains will buy a shotgun and vote for every gun control measure until it's taken away, so get fucked. Not everyone who buys guns goes on to support the 2a. Some people are just scared and can't wait until they don't feel like they need it
>>
File: hotty.jpg (531KB, 878x1971px) Image search: [Google]
hotty.jpg
531KB, 878x1971px
>>31960549
It's just memes, chill bro.
>>
>>31957836
They already did this you fucking moron
>>
>>31960531
nazi tay tay is so qt
>>
>>31958161
If it's the fucking law to bring state issued ID and you bring a fucking student ID to a polling place I would throw your fucking stupid ID in your liberal arts getting face and tell you to get lost. No excuse not to have state issued ID as an adult unless you're illegal or a complete retard
>>
>>31958217
Wow i hate Drumpf now
>>
>>31958512
>Literally dead people voting for Hillary
>voter fraud isnt a thing
Yeah, nah fuck off
>>
>>31960601
Yeah dude parents sux
*tips fedora*
>>
>>31960650
>T-the popular vote is fake everyone but 3 people voted trump!
>>
>>31960663
>who are Scott Foval and Bob Creamer
>>
>>31960663
>Muh strawman
>>
>>31960653
Thanks for acknowledging you're a moron so I can continue with my day
>>
>>31953694
Ask them if they believe firearms should be available to the mentally ill.
>>
>>31960709
>liberals have been pushing for racism to be classified as a mental illness
>was almost included in the dsmv
>when it finally does racists can't own guns because it's a mental illness
>>
>>31960663
Who are you quoting?
>>
File: Yawning2.jpg (310KB, 849x565px) Image search: [Google]
Yawning2.jpg
310KB, 849x565px
>>31960742
>>
>>31960738
Just do what I do self medicate your deteriorating mental state with more and more booze and never go to a head shrinker witch doctor psuedoscientist
>>
>>31959847
>2016
>still thinking your vote matters
>still thinking popular vote matters

Shiggity diggity Nigga!
>>
>>31959847
Now subtract the 11 million illegals that Obama said were allowed to vote this time.
>>
>>31960906
>n-no popular vote doesn't count those are clearly all illegals!
>>
>>31960917
>t-the .02 percent killery tip means we've been hijacked!
>>
File: 1475893978287.gif (2MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1475893978287.gif
2MB, 320x240px
>>31953679
>This is your chance to turn them into people who will vote to preserve the 2nd amendment.
Fat chance
>>
So how bad are people going to freak out when we imprison Hillary (and Barack)?
>>
File: multi track drifting.webm (981KB, 856x480px) Image search: [Google]
multi track drifting.webm
981KB, 856x480px
Don't shut out your anti funs family /k/

Most of my family is anti gun but when my sister asked me about concealed carry and home defense I took the time to get her into local classes and when I had the time I would take her to my favorite range.

She isn't anti gun anymore.

She has a shotgun at home BUT while I urged her to get anything with a larger round in it she opted to get a Ruger LCP as her CCW. Still better then nothing.
>>
>>31955513
Have it shipped to somewhere that rents mailboxes or even just accepts packages--like a UPS store. Treat it like you don't want the package dropped at home because of thieves.
>>
>>31960958
For real. Fucking leftists man, in between getting completely wrecked and demonizing you they have the audacity to ask for compromise. Sad! Such feminine behavior (rally and shame tactics). They need to be put in their place.
>>
>>31960917
No, it doesn't count.
That's the system and you'd be the first to defend it if it had put Hillary in the White House.
>>
>>31958161
Cry harder

UW system is fucking cheap compared to big cities. Chicago fags throw in absentee votes AND they go vote in person while they are up here at school. I live next to a popular college of retards who could go there for its beast medical or business programs but instead go for gender studies. Safe spaces, cocks vs glocks, microagressions, the whole package.
>>
>>31959793
to be fair, the words "young and stupid" go together like peanut butter & jelly
>>
>>31958046
http://nextshark.com/asian-americans-now-targeted-harassment-donald-trumps-victory/

You're right. They attack people for being minorities.
>>
>>31961031
What's the difference?
>>
>>31953660
My dad was a huge pussy pacifist until I was about 25. He got mugged by some melanin enriched gentlemen. Comes to me immediately and asks to learn guns.

Now he carries a smith j frame on belt urryday. Makes a grown man proud to see his pacifist dad talk about shot placement.
>>
>>31961031
>"You're right. They attack people for being minorities."
Because no hysterical leftist in the fucking world, leftists who crave status-signalling and martyrdom, has ever pulled stories completely out of their asses.

>http://www.breitbart.com/milo/2016/05/02/hate-crime-hoaxes-growing-epidemic/

wuh woh i don't know how that got there

>http://www.fakehatecrimes.org/

oh god it happened again

These people never file police reports and always go to social media justice where they don't have to prove shit
>>
>>31958366
>not having an ID
>over the age of 12

Sounds like a bad case a shit people to me friend
>>
>>31959891
And I'm sure there's a hate group or two that prefers Hillary
>blackpanthers.swf
>>
>>31958831
>our cause
That's where you're wrong fag.
>>
File: 1478715910820.png (298KB, 600x512px) Image search: [Google]
1478715910820.png
298KB, 600x512px
>>31954189
I thought everything pass 1980 was millennial.
>>
>>31958247
No, because some of these right wing faggots absolutely refuse to believe their precious movement has some fucking morons in it. We see the niggers of BLM doing stupid shit all the time, but when it comes to one of their own, they just close their eyes, put fingers in their ears, and scream "NUH UH THAT WOULD NEVER HAPPEN FALSE FLAG".

If you dare to have an opinion that isn't the popular one they will shun and mock you before you even have a chance to defend your position. A lot of people on both sides cite biased partisan bullshit shitrags like CNN/Vox/Huffpo/Salon/Buzzfeed or Breitbart/Fox News/Infowars/Drudge/grandma's facebook and think they have everything figured out when they're just spouting retarded talking points that aren't even true half the time.

I'm a political moderate (hate on me all you want), but a lot of people on the right and left wing don't actually have any idea of the shit that they're advocating for, or take it way too fucking far with the rampant SJWism and the stupid Obama birthers. I don't like talking about politics because most people just attack you if you disagree in any way and they aren't actually open to discussion. They just want to have their views validated and for having the "right" opinion. The world isn't black and white. Life is incredibly complex.
>>
>>31961207
Do you mean Jews?
>>
>>31961293
I know exactly how you feel.

Almost any tactful political conversation I am in requires the use of half-truths and lies of omission or people would lynch me on the spot. If I'm lucky, I can sneak in more complete truths that partially disagree with people's ideas, but how much I can manage to do this depends on the person.
>>
>>31960101

Phil once again shitting up a thread because

>MUH GAYS
>>
>>31961145
Wow, so every hate crime is just always fake. Fuck man you got me there, if only I had that kind of trump card.
>>
>>31961145
>breitbart
>real news
Pick one.
>>
>>31961880
I'm sorry, don't you have some more nigger cum to gobble up, nu-male?
>>
>>31961023
the system flags voters who registered for mail in voting
>>
>>31958162
>I AM SILLY
>>
File: kys_faggots.png (249KB, 474x640px) Image search: [Google]
kys_faggots.png
249KB, 474x640px
>>31961555
lol
>>
>>31962032
It's ok I'm sure you'll come to terms with your sexuality one day, champ
>>
>>31959985
Liberals are no longer considered American. That is the result of 8 years of shoving your agenda down everyones' throats ans several decades planning to run this nation into the ground.
>>
File: pence_discrimination.jpg (52KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
pence_discrimination.jpg
52KB, 640x640px
>>31962047
Mike Pence cured me, he will cure you too.
>>
>>31958064
That's interesting, I didn't know that
>>
>>31961140
What's it called when your a pacifist, but don't take no shit?
>>
>>31961909
You sure are obsessed with big black dick, aren't you?
>>
File: 1464539344206.jpg (60KB, 537x720px) Image search: [Google]
1464539344206.jpg
60KB, 537x720px
Why the fuck should I help the people who want to take away my constitutional rights? If they want a gun so bad let them read up on it themselves.
>>
File: faggot1.jpg (56KB, 640x708px) Image search: [Google]
faggot1.jpg
56KB, 640x708px
>>31962262
mmm delicious tears
>>
>>31960031
are hispanics negros now?
>>
>>31962196
You'll be able to accept yourself one day, anon, I believe in you
>>
>>31962336
>my abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz+ friends
>>
>>31957896
>voter suppression
>state provides free photo ID
Kill yourself
>>
>>31958314
So, rampant vote fraud?
>>
File: Untitled.png (44KB, 628x473px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
44KB, 628x473px
>>31961867
http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/muslim-student-reported-trump-inspired-attack-admits-made/story?id=43442471&cid=abcn_tco

oh would you FUCKING look at that

>>31961293
>"some of these right wing faggots absolutely refuse to believe their precious movement has some fucking morons in it."
Are there morons? Probably. But unlike leftists who ruin lives at the cry of some twitter maiden, I need evidence before I start convicting.

>"Life is incredibly complex."
>"durr yeah everyone except for us moderates are idiots"
You're really not even remotely as eloquent, rational, or calm as you think you're being.
>>
>>31962858
>I believe in memes!
>>
>>31953660
>nah, fuck you

Wrong answer. You should have helped them out and just been quietly smug on your own time.
>>
>>31963137
frankly after seeing this election, I don't see how anyone could choose to not believe in meme magic
>>
Just give them bad advice.
>>
>>31963116
Anon I don't get it, I already found out, through you, that every hate crime is fake, why are you posting more articles? My position requires no further cementation, my friend!
>>
>>31963255
If by "memes" you mean round the clock shilling, sure
Actually can it even be called shilling when Trump never paid them a red cent? Why can't janitors be that effective despite also doing it for free?
>>
Thank you all for Correcting The Record. $0.00 has been deposited in your frozen accounts.
>>
>>31963279
It isn't shilling if you don't get paid.
Correct The Record, for example, is an organization of Hillary shills.
>>
>>31963344
So then what do you call /pol/ and it's reddit colonies who did it round the clock for 0 (zero) monetary compensation?
>>
>>31963364
enthusiasm
>>
>>31963381
That's an adjective, not a verb
>>
>>31963364
Making America great again with memes
>>
>>31959686
I had a boating accident don't bully me
Thread posts: 253
Thread images: 26

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.