[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Got the red dot I bought on sale on Amazon today, gonna be taking

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

File: Picture 619.jpg (378KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Picture 619.jpg
378KB, 1920x1080px
Got the red dot I bought on sale on Amazon today, gonna be taking it out this weekend and I'm pretty excited.

Should I bought a tacticool flashlight or laser sight to make my gun look even more FUCKING BAD ASS?
>>
>>31952113
Alternately, should I get a bayonet mount? I'm thinking bayonet.
>>
>>31952113
the fieldsport (tube) would have been a better choice IMO. the reviews for it are pretty good in terms of zero and handling recoil. that one you have now looks like a waste of money.
>>
>>31952134
he bought a rhino its impossible for him to make good decisions
>>
>>31952134
Was originally around $80, went on sale for $16. $16 for a red dot isn't a waste in general, reviews were saying it held fine with 5.56 or other rifle calibers, this is a .357 magnum, it should hold just fine for this.
>>
>>31952122
>red sight
>bayonet
>laser
>ON A FUCKING CHIAPPA RHINO
Buy a rifle. dude.
>>
>>31952163
the fieldsport is $20. i only mention it bc we're talking about dirt cheap optics here
>https://www.amazon.com/FieldSport-Micro-Sight-Precision-Green/dp/B00Y3SZEJC/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1478738896&sr=8-1&keywords=fieldsport+red+dot
keep in mind, its a $20 dot but the reviews are pretty positive
>>
>>31952184

This one was $70 not $80, then on sale for $17, my bad. Regardless.
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00A36MKUO/ref=od_aui_detailpages00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

The thing with those little tube red dots (I have one, different brand, but roughly the same price) is that in my experience, the cheap ones aren't good for much more than a .22.

The one I have now is on a little ruger charger and it works good enough for that, but I tried it on a .22 magnum and even THAT was fucking it up.
>>
>>31952122
>a bayonet
>on a space revolver
do it
>>
File: Picture 620.jpg (384KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Picture 620.jpg
384KB, 1920x1080px
>>31952225
That's what I was thinking. I might as well go all the way with it if I'm gonna start slapping shit on it when I take it innarange.
>>
Honestly I'd be surprised if that red dot lasts through a box of .357. A lot of those cheap scopes don't hold up on pistols. Hell my SuperMag twisted an old Oakshore Electronic red dot apart.
>>
File: DSC00957.jpg (2MB, 2272x1704px) Image search: [Google]
DSC00957.jpg
2MB, 2272x1704px
>>31952285
We'll find out. I have a picture of the first time I shot it with the factory sights, double action before any adjustment and without taking time to aim.

If I can get a better grouping with this cheap ass red dot, I'll be content with my purchase. If not? Well I can always slap it on another gun.

For clarification, the factory sights on the Rhino are actually really nice.
>>
>>31952113
What is the distance between the dot and the bore on that thing?
>>
PEESTOL IS FINE!
>>
>>31954710
Like 2 inches maybe?
>>
.... I like it
>>
honestly i think rhino's look badass as shit
cyberpunk is now
>>
>>31952235
Seeing as your target seems to be maximum autism, get all the attachments. Otherwise you'll miss.
>>
File: tmp_700-14740827223752137350707.jpg (968KB, 2322x4128px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_700-14740827223752137350707.jpg
968KB, 2322x4128px
>>31952235
>Peestal
>With RD, bayonet bigger than peestal under the barrel
For true cyberpunk, you're gonna need a flashlight and a laser, preferably a three point predator type. And an ammo counter. And wire everything to switches on the grip. And an LED strip along the barrel that flickers to life everytime you pick it up.
Add some unnecessary heat shields and blank steel parts and... We Borderlands nao.
All it needs is a weird name. Pic related.
>>
>>31952163
>$16 for a red dot isn't a waste in general

It's not a "waste in general", it's precisely a waste of $16 after it dies and you throw it in the trash.

>reviews were saying it held fine with 5.56 or other rifle calibers, this is a .357 magnum, it should hold just fine

Protip: that's not how recoil impulse works.
The recoil on the Rhino is imparted all at once (no recoiling parts to delay and spread out the impulse), and it's several times lighter than any 5.56 rifle.
>>
>>31956796
Not OP but that idea is seriously making me consider buying one and going that video game route.

Damn 90s games!!! Love cyberpunk shit
>>
Needs a bipod
>>
>>31956839
Pls. Laser pointers and flashlights are illegal on guns here. Modification of your funs with tools as well. I doubt bayonets are legal. I quite literally could not make one, so pls do.
>>
>>31952113
ignoring the clique comment about your battlepacks

how is it working out for you having a RDS so high above the bore?
I mean when you only have one point of referance (or two really close together) on a close range gat, how do you stop yourself shooting low?

how does is shoot?
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.