[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I just gained my citizenship last year. At first I didn't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 1468532408195.jpg (97KB, 500x631px) Image search: [Google]
1468532408195.jpg
97KB, 500x631px
I just gained my citizenship last year. At first I didn't care at all about guns, but now I see their importance.

I'm buying my first guns tomorrow. I'll probably pick an AR-15 with at least 8 mags, and a Glock 17. I'll probably buy 500 rounds for each. Maybe also some body armor, for me and for my girlfriend, who isn't a citizen.

There's now way that racist pig is going to deport me, I work here, I pay my taxes. I'm staying here.

So fuck you all racist fucks, bring your "right wing death squads", come and take my fucking lead.
>>
Nobody wants to deport you or your lady friend, you crazy fucking asshole.
>>
>>31951555
>gained your citizenship
>getting deported for being an illegal alien
choose one
>>
>>31951555
if your gf marry you then she also become citizen of the USA

where the hell you came from anyways ?
>>
>>31951623
Not true.
OP is you do propose, talk to a lawyer who specializes in immigration before you actually do get married. What you will need to do varies heavily depending on your circumstances.
>>
>>31951555
Goobert. The best part of being a citizen is now no one cares about you. You have earned the right to be as unimportant as every other jackoff.

No one gives a fuck. You do your job, you pay your taxes.

Serious man. fuck.
>>
>>31951555
if you're a wetback: get fucked and go home
>>
>>31951555
>I gained my Citizenship
>afraid of being sent back to wherever
That's not how it works retard, You're a CITIZEN meaning this is your home country faggot. Even if you weren't a citizen, being a violent shitter instead of going back is just going to get you killed and make them big "racist evil overlords" use you as propaganda to get rid of them faster.
>>
>>31951555
>gained citizenship
>thinks Trump can just deport him

Who has to help you wipe your ass, you fucking retard?
>>
>>31951555
>just gained my citizenship
>first thing you're doing with it is buying guns
>think we're going to send death squads after you
You're a god damn patriot is what you are. Welcome to America, my dude.
>>
>>31951884
While very American it is still retarded.
He should be worried about blacks more than right wing deathsquads executing minorities. That's not happening until the great race war of 2031
>>
>>31951989
Oh no shit, but he's still more patriotic than
>checks votes
about 47% of Americans
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.