/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm looking into bayonets and knives for kebab removal

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: 3eebc21e1abad5ef75501ec16cfbc779.jpg (111KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
3eebc21e1abad5ef75501ec16cfbc779.jpg
111KB, 1024x768px
I'm looking into bayonets and knives for kebab removal

Which one of these two do you like more?
M48 rifle or M56 submachinegun bayonet?
>>
File: M48bayoused.jpg (39KB, 640x425px) Image search: [Google]
M48bayoused.jpg
39KB, 640x425px
m48
>>
File: 00 (22).jpg (194KB, 1498x1123px) Image search: [Google]
00 (22).jpg
194KB, 1498x1123px
m56
>>
>>31951084
Bayonets are overrated.
You'll never use it and you'll only waste money on it. If you do actually ever bring it to the range you'll look like a fucking mallninja or like that japanese guy with the anime-covered airsoft AR case that has LEDs inside and plays some fucking anime music when he opens it.

Even if you disregard your better judgement and end up buying one but actually have some dignity and decide to not put it on your gun, bayonets are known to be made out of shitty metal. Bayonets themselves (from your post I'm assuming you're referring to knife bayonets) have a double edged blade, sure, but the edge won't be a good one either. And if you're good at sharpening then you'll feel sad about sharpening it to, because every single time your put your blade to that stone you'll be chipping off that $1000 you spent on your balkan knife (which you probably got only because you wish you were born 20 years earlier in some Serbian shithole of a small town).

And lets say you do the most retarded thing you can do with it, you decide to bring it with you for defense or concealed carry. Have fun getting raped in the ass by Jamal because it was too long and got caught in your pants. OR BETTER YET YOU ATTACH IT TO YOUR ACTUAL CONCEALED CARRY GUN. HOW THE FUCK WILL YOU ACTUALLY CONCEAL THAT SHIT THEN NIGGA?
>>
>>31952937
oh and nearly forgot to mention that knives that long nowadays are illegal in many places, as well as the double-edge. Have fun defending yourself only to get arrested afterwards.
>>
>>31952937
>>31952955
tl;dr just get a fucking normal knife mate. make one yourself or buy one. don't go for museum relics. they were made for war - where things are waaaay different. and for god's sakes check your local knife laws.
>>
>>31952955
>Bosnian detected

But seriously OP, get the m48 bayonet and hell, while you're at it get an m48 Mauser as well. They're great rifles
>>
>>31952988
Motherfucker I'm not even Balkan :^)
As for the m48, aren't those going up in price nowadays? As well as their ammo?
>>
>>31952937
I was born 20 years ago in a serbian shithole of a small town. I'm still there in fact

Yeah you're probably right tho. I'll try to forge a knife myself. I'm not going to wear it anywhere, I'd use it for butchering and also because I think these bayonets are pretty cool. They don't cost more than 20 euro and I thought they were pretty good quality.

I'm not geing a m48 any time soon because gun laws here won't allow me to do that. The only way to get a rifle is to be a hunter for several years
>>
>>31952988

Man my grampa used to have a m24 from the war and a Colt revolver but lost them to my crazy cousin who sued him (along with many other things). I like shooting guns but apparently my people cannot be trusted with too many guns around.

The m24 was brought home by my grandfather's grandfather. He used to smuggle guns for them chetniks and at the end of the war kept two machineguns and four rifles for himself. They let him keep only two rifles, one was stolen and the other one was lost to the cousin. I remember grampa letting me shoot the rifle when I was 5 years old
>>
>>31953012
The prices are going up, yes. But surplus is still available and ppu is a lovely company for calibers of that nature
>>
>>31952937
Nuggets are zeroed with the bayonet attached.
>>
>>31953888
Wait a bayonet affects a bullet's ballistics and trajectory?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.