[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the hell /k I thought President Trump was going to change

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: Gun-shop.jpg (79KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
Gun-shop.jpg
79KB, 600x450px
What the hell /k I thought President Trump was going to change all the gun laws and BS and make it easier and faster.
My lazy local gunstore took nearly 10 minutes to get me my M249 off the pallet in the back when my number came up.

>You now realize that we will have a Fud lower in the future, when our gun only shoots one round per trigger pull.
>>
>>31948545

>donald trump
>giving a shit about guns and the second amendment
>>
>>31948559
He will sell out gun rights and tout it as an achievement in dealmaking, and his supporters will still be fellating him.
>>
File: 1459123842204.png (237KB, 500x370px) Image search: [Google]
1459123842204.png
237KB, 500x370px
>>31948571
Where is your proofs?
>>
>>31948571
Try again cunt. I'm not even a Trump guy, I thought it's ridiculous he was nominated.

If you think he's gonna roll on the firestorm that got him elected, you are even more ridiculous. Plus Republicans control entire government.

There won't be any federal pro guns, but rest assured no federal antiguns. Cuck states will stay cucked.
>>
>>31948598
Non existent
>>
>>31948607
Guns wasn't the primary issue in this campaign. It was more of a sideshow to immigration and the economy.
>>
>>31948571
I thought CTR would be dead by now?
>>
>>31948598
I think you meant to say "evidence"
It's not possible to prove some event that hasn't happened yet. You can only make predictions based on evidence. He is making a prediction. It will be more believable with evidence.
>>
>>31948615
So...

Welcome to /k/, we are talking about guns homo.

If you're not here's a portal to jump into >>>/pol/
>>
>>31948639
yeah OP talked about a M249

how is that semi auto version ? and how bitch is it to clean it ?
>>
>>31948655
Oddly enough I was a SAW gunner in the Infantry. I have no idea, mine was an open bolt automatic.
>>
>>31948545
>m249
man you gotta wait wait 10 min. for that shit even though he won
>>
>>31948620
They're probably on the payroll through the end of the week just in case there was need for a recount or something.
>>
>>31948621
Art of the Deal: Make absurd demand first and water them down until opponent concedes.

He was full blown "SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED" during the first half of his campaign, and he watered it down to "No fly list = no guns". There's still some ways to go.
>>
>>31948655

Someone here on /k/ has one, you'd have to find him.

It's about 8k to get one, though.
>>
>>31948559
>>31948571
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P_LOxq6j4FM
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.