[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone know what ever happened to that "Operator" that

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 1280709636949.jpg (382KB, 800x1067px) Image search: [Google]
1280709636949.jpg
382KB, 800x1067px
Anyone know what ever happened to that "Operator" that had a video of him walking while spinning 360 with a rifle and a pistol at the same time? He said it was full coverage or some silly things like that. I wonder if people are still trying to be "ingenuitive" like that now that being operator tacticool isn't in fashion. Pic related.
>>
Sonny Puzikas.

He makes a living by relying on the mystique of being "ex-speznas" while never providing concrete details that show he did anything of note or what unit he was in.

He has a surprising amount of followers who latch onto his mystique and machismo 'combat philosophies' type stuff.
>>
>>31948508
How does that one clip of him just not make people laugh and leave wow.
>>
>>31948508
Karl is a fan of him
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W2svFFoS8Ss
>>
>>31948533
He talks about it right before he does it, and it sounds just like the lies that stolen valor/POG-story-inflators try to pull about how they were in "super sekrt spesul forces and shouldn't even be telling you about this black ops stuff".
>>
>>31948563
Literally who?
>>
>>31948563
He is crazy as hell too. Both are in what looks to be great physical condition, but just derp as hell.
>>
>>31948483
is there video of this pic?
>>
>>31948588
Not that I have seen. Found that pic almost 7 years ago when there were loads of companies pushing random gear to the army.
>>
>>31948508
I saw his resume once, he was basically a prison riot guard
>>
>>31948704
I've heard that. Makes sense since he would technically not be lying to call himself "spetsnaz", he is just lying by omission and taking advantage of Western misunderstanding of the term.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.