[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

With a possible embargo/sanction lift in russia, is it possible

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (19KB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
19KB, 300x225px
With a possible embargo/sanction lift in russia, is it possible that we could finally see real, legit AK rifles back on the market?
What else are we expected to see again?
>>
>>31948330
Probably just Saigas.
>>
>>31948330

It will start out with companies like S&T Daewoo,Zastava and Molot being less scared of opening production in their factories to guns aimed at the US market. Then come the repeals of EOs and curbing the ATF on interpreting the law. Give it a year for laws to be breezed in concerning removing import restrictions and deregulating suppressors.
>>
>>31948410
Are you retarded?
>>
>>31948416
Go to bed, Hillary
>>
>>31948434
>a retarded tripfag that doesn't understand how things work
>>
>>31948456
Enlighten us, anonymous peon.
>>
>>31948471
>It will start out with companies like S&T Daewoo,Zastava and Molot being less scared of opening production in their factories to guns aimed at the US market.
This stuff is vaguely accurate although the Daewoo thing is a bit more complicated
>Then come the repeals of EOs and curbing the ATF on interpreting the law.
Maybe on the EO, no on the ATF, there's nothing to indicate that Trump will push the ATF to reconsider any of it's intonations of the law
>Give it a year for laws to be breezed in concerning removing import restrictions and deregulating suppressors.
This is an even bigger "not going to happen". There is ZERO interest in removing import restrictions that are legislation and the Hearing Protection Act will never get passed and is 100% a meme
>>
File: 1478665636630.gif (1MB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1478665636630.gif
1MB, 300x300px
>>31948507
Because it is a meme, meme magic will be highly effective
>>
>>31948518
Okay
>>
my WASR kicks ass, i'm cool
>>
>>31948507
Oh, you're a butthurt Gary cuck/Hill shill. Carry on.
>>
Could we see new russian pistols coming in as as well?

>>31948410
If we could get new Daewoo k2's in the country I will cum buckets.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.