[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

BREAKING NEWS PORTLAND RIOTS STARTING https://www.youtube.c

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 2

File: riots_682_1376380a.jpg (72KB, 682x400px) Image search: [Google]
riots_682_1376380a.jpg
72KB, 682x400px
BREAKING NEWS
PORTLAND RIOTS STARTING

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kj8cqKBz7
>>
>>31947278
Got proof? That's a false link
>>
>>31947301
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kj8cqKBz7WY
>>
>>31947278
fixed my link
here:
>>31947303
>>
>>31947278
Sources can confirm, belligerents are armed with cavalry daggers, flintlocks, and sweaty scarves.
>>
>>31947303
Oh that is FANTASTIC, they can stop and get some Voodoo doughnuts on the way to getting their heads kicked in by the police.
>>
Libshits and gimmedats behaving as usual.
>>
>>31947278
FUGG, how will they work at Starbucks with a felony assault charge? Looks like the lib dream of a SSA paycheck is coming to an end too
>>
>>31947278
Portland Maine?
>>
>>31947372
Oregon bro, Eugene UofO was throwing a pissfit too
>>
of course hipster capitol of the world is mad

i'm currently in a hotel 30 mins south with all my guns though.
>>
Tell us when they start a Clanking or if tanks are ever incoming, cause this>>31947303 is just an impromptu parade
>>
>>31947278
Nice job libcucks, stamping your feet and crying like a pissbaby when things don't go your way.
>>
Those Krazy kids, level

Sounds like reality crept up and bit someone in the ass this morning. It's alright, let them get it out of there system. Some people need to grieve the end of 8 years of being catered to
>>
>>31947387
>level
Fuck you autocorrect
>>
niggers gonna nig
>>
>>31947396
Not for much longer. There's no one left to protect them.
>>
>>31947303
>35 seconds in
Why are young people always the most leftist?
>>
>>31947461
Universities are basically leftist indoctrination camps, and young people don't have the life experience to realize that it's all a lie.

Just wait until they pay half their income in taxes.
>>
>>31947396
Portland OR is literally the whitest major city in the nation.

Go back to /pol/.
>>
>>31947469
>Universities are basically leftist indoctrination camps
This is how they'll win.
>>
>>31947461
Helping people feels good.
They just don't realize that their idea of helping is a net harm.
>>
>>31947278
Is the I-5 open at all from the south water front towards WA state? Ive been wanting to run over faghots for a while.
Does this count as premeditation if they find this?
>>
>>31947533
They shouldn't be charging so much for the indoctrination, then. They've about priced themselves out of the market.
>>
>>31947707
Soon it will be free due to social programs and increased tax, but then again, after today, maybe not.
>>
>>31947375
Yeah really couldn't see this happening in Maine they are too......nice, respectful, normal......something
>>
>>31947481
Work with blacks who are whiter than those mutants
>>
>>31947372

>I live in Portland, ME

I was about to ask the same thing. We simply don't care enough to riot in the streets. We'll complain. But not riot.
>>
>>31947481

Not all niggers are black.
>>
>>31947278
niggers gonna nig

i.e. it's fucking nothing
>>
>>31947569
Maybe you should take your trip off before asking
>>
I'm glad I live in Central Oregon away from the crazies. Everything east of the mountains is Red as can be in this state
>>
File: trump.gif (1021KB, 702x388px) Image search: [Google]
trump.gif
1021KB, 702x388px
>>
>>31947278

Funny thing is this is the EXACT situation the Second Amendment is for. The the people need to rise against the government.

If only they weren't liberal faggot crybabies we might actually be worried about their little piss ant riot.
>>
>>31947569
>posts hypothetical question with hypothetical consequences
>posts under trip

Don't be a dumbass bro. Ask hypothetical without your trip on.
>>
>>31947278
Same in Oakland.
>>
>>31948024
No it's not.
This was a response to the democratic process.
Donald Trump has infringed on NONE of these people's rights.
>>
>>31947533
They're already "Won"
>>
>>31947381
>clanking and tanks

Good memories anon...good times and good friends too.
>>
>>31947308

Aye
>>
>>31947533
No because many people while leftist in their youth go right.
>>
>>31947533
Trump said he's going to get rid of brainwashing in universities and Trump is president
>>
>>31947881
>then again, after today, maybe not
Basically. That's why free college was such a lure for the left this cycle.
>>
>>31947278
>rioting
Ho-hum, tell me when the court of the clanking king convenes.
>>
>>31948662
President Elect, you dumbass.

He can't do anything until inauguration.

Why do people forget this?
>>
>>31948045
At least not yet, and I hope he will not.
>>
>>31947469
Not all of them, just the big ones like how cities are all left leaning. I went to college in rural New Hampshire. One of my professors was completely off the grid, producing his own power and selling it back to the city. I went hunting with another one before we went to go catch bats to study. Big colleges are a joke. All my professors knew my name and I still keep in touch with a couple.
>>
>>31948662
>Trump said he's going to get rid of brainwashing in universities
I dunno how, because it's at cult levels.
>>
>>31948950
Simple, he'll give all his supporters money so they can get a degree. What better way to fight a cult than with another cult?
>>
Oregonfag here.

Let em burn that city to the fucking dirt.
Thread posts: 50
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.