[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>https://www.donaldjtrump.com/polic ies/constitution-and-

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: dolan tromb.png (3KB, 358x250px) Image search: [Google]
dolan tromb.png
3KB, 358x250px
>https://www.donaldjtrump.com/policies/constitution-and-second-amendment
>National right to carry – should be legal in all 50 states
>Gun and magazine bans - the government has no business dictating what types of firearms good, honest people are allowed to own
>Appoint justices to the United States Supreme Court who will uphold our laws and our Constitution. The replacement for Justice Scalia will be a person of similar views and principles who will uphold and defend the Constitution of the United States.

what did he mean by this?
>>
>>31946742
that america will be great again
>>
What about felons?

Felons are American citizens.
>>
That America will be great again obviously.
>>
File: yelling.jpg (31KB, 500x356px) Image search: [Google]
yelling.jpg
31KB, 500x356px
>>31946742
>>
>>31946757
Non-violent felons shouldn't be prohibited from bearing arms.
>>
>>31946782
The constitution is part of a contract between a people and a state. All of the laws in the US dictate the terms of this contract. Felons broke that contract
>>
>>31946813
I think felons and people who attack innocent people with an intent to kill and/or cause serious bodily harm to said innocent people should be put to death immediately. I take an attack on innocent people as a threat to our liberty. They should be dealt with accordingly. We the People need to take this power back to dispose of those who pose a threat to our life, liberty and pursuit of happiness.
>>
>>31946855
not that anon but i would be for the death penalty if it were not for the fact that our justice systems puts innocent people to death more often that im comfortable w
>>
>>31946757
We treat convicted felons not unlike big, violent children.
It's probably because that's what they are.
I don't want a big, violent child to carry around a gun.
>>
>>31946867
yes it's a corrupt system, i agree. but that's not what i am saying. how would the founding fathers react to someone running into their local library and opening fire on innocent civilians? let's say after killing 10 people, he puts his gun down and goes outside with his hands up. maybe they would arrest him but eventually they'd put the firing squad on him. he wouldn't be sitting in prison with 3 meals a day. they'd fucking shoot him and the problem would be solved.
>>
>>31946782
>>31946855
>>31946876

In my state its still legal to beat your wife under certain circumstances.

Less than ten years ago pistol DUELING was legal at the courthouse with the governors presence.

Shooting someone on your property IS VIOLENT.

Sending costumed people to abduct people and throw them in rape cages IS VIOLENT.

In Texas less than ten years ago you could kill the man your wife was cheating on you with LEGALLY.

The system of law is great. The laws themselves need a total overhaul. Time for a 300 year tune up. The freedom machine needs an oil change and lube job, its just necessary maintenance. For a long time you could challenge the president to a duel FFS.

Legal and personal definitions of violence need clarity.

>>31946885

Right to trail by court has been a human right for a very long time.

>>31946867

If you knowingly and willingly kill someone death is the penalty. Has been a very long time. Life imprisonment is OK so long as we can break even financially and the victims relations don't mind.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.