[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i hate this fucking state chances of a supreme court overturning

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 139
Thread images: 10

File: retards.png (8KB, 333x270px) Image search: [Google]
retards.png
8KB, 333x270px
i hate this fucking state

chances of a supreme court overturning this?
>>
dude w e e d lmao
>>
>>31944991
which state?
>>
No

You're fucked

Better buy ammo now while you can
>>
>>31944991
With a Trump's SCOTUS you can relax.
The second is saved for another 25 years at least.
>>
I mean, I don't smoke, but I also don't have a problem with weed. More power to them for getting that passed. Prop 63's bullshit, though. I feel for you, but it's California, what did you expect? Just get out while you can.
>>
>>31944991
With two more strict constructionists in the supreme court then yeah. It'l probably get overturned.
>>
>>31945025
Cali
>>
>>31944991
Orefag here, don't feel so bad. We're getting fucked too.
>>
Weed is good. It pulls money from urban areas to rural areas.
>>
I'm kind of wondering if the new DEA will blow all the lolweedbro states out...
>>
>>31945162
we'll have a even stronger drought next year cause of all the dude weed farmers
>>
File: putin will make u pay.jpg (14KB, 346x311px) Image search: [Google]
putin will make u pay.jpg
14KB, 346x311px
>>31945156
What happened? I've been eyeing some real estate east of Klamath Falls... don't tell me I'm jumping from the frying pan into another frying pan....
>>
>>31945156
How so? Our governor and senator are only advocating for more background checks right? And the last time the stupid hag tried the large cap mag ban they stopped that shit
>>
>>31945178
>>31945196
Kate Brown got elected again. Dunno how the Senate and House races went though. Not sure I wanna find out either.
>>
>>31945196
>more background check
That's the thin edge of the knife being slipped into your ribs you stupid stupid bastard. Look south if you want proof.

>>31945211
Meh. I remain mildly optimistic about Oregon. The redneck to yuppie ratio is higher and they don't have Silicon Valley and the Mexican border to fund all their wildly insane unfunded mandate bullshit.
>>
I never thought it would get this bad.
I mean I never had any faith in my state to begin with, but holy shit this is ridiculous.

Looks like we're all criminals now, my fellow /k/alifornians. Let's just hope this gets challenged in court with all of Commiefornia's other bullshit laws
>>
>>31945233
Well. If Dems do get a super majority in our legislature or they keep all their seats, expect 'gun violence' restraining orders, expanding domestic violence to include boyfriend girlfriend relationships and mags over 10 rounds being banned.
>>
>>31945252
I look forward to 90% of Oregon's county shrive reeves telling them to fuck straight off, then.
>>
>>31945196
>Our governor and senator are only advocating for more background checks right?

You realize this will make it a felony to loan a gun to a family member, right?

Background checks are not conducted on *SALES*, they're conducted on *TRANSFERS*.

Any time it changes possession, which could be a simple as leaving it on the kitchen counter while you drive to McDonald's and someone else is in your house, you would have to fill out a 4473.
>>
>>31945252
On the plus side, it looks like Trump is going to be president. So let's hope Fienstein makes good on her promise to retire if a republican ever gets elected again. If we're real lucky, the Donald claiming victory will be enough of a shock to give her a massive, fatal stroke.
>>
You faggots coyld have had weed years ago but you sopping pussies voted against it until colorado started raking it in. Fuck your state.
>>
>>31945259
We tried doing that with SB 941 (UBCs) and we lost. We're going to have to put up a hell of a fight.
>>
>>31944991
I voted no on 63.

I tried my best, anon. I really did.

I also voted yes on 64 even though I have no plans on ever smoking.
>>
>>31944991
Very, very good.

Fellow cuckifornia resident and as cool as cool can be, I predict this dumb shit and the handgun roster getting thrown out during Trump's first term.
>>
>>31945385
How do you figure Trump can do that?
>>
>>31945385
>States' rights
Can't do that. There can be a suit if the Supreme Court decides that restrictions like that are unconstitutional it'll force other states to do the same, but he can't just walk into office and say "lolno pls unban guns i'm god now"
>>
>>31944991
It won't have to go to the supreme court. The 9th Circuit has overturned this law that has been passed by the legislature TWICE now. They've tried so hard to get an ammo registry/permit to purchase system and this is the third attempt. Just because the voters pass it doesn't mean that it'll stick. Feel good knowing the 9th Circuit court overturned this bullshit twice already.
>>
>>31945388
He's our God Emperor! He can do anything!
>>
WA passed 1491.

Allows weapon confiscation without due process.

People in this state are out of their fucking minds.
>>
>>31944991
We need to fast track the progun bills proposed like national CC and add amendments to make it allow protection of any class of weapons and accessories along with ammunition.

Time to use federal supremacy to fuck Califagnia in the ass.
>>
>>31945283
California is literally incapable of any kind of political awareness, foresight, or judgment.
>>
>>31945211
Senate remained blue; that fuckpuppet Wyden for yet another term...

House 3 blues in the hippie districts, 1 red in the East.
>>
>>31945412

I'm clinging on to this post for hope.

but fuck, trump won and the cubs won.

who knows?
>>
>>31945555
nice quads I'm just hoping for some positive changes to gun rights
>>
>>31944991
Fucking leave California then. Im so tired of seeing these threads. Pick up your balls and leave you cuck.
>>
>>31945548
I-I said I didn't want to know until tomorrow...
>>
>>31945175
Why, because you think God won't let it rain on the pot farmers?
>>
File: 1471133708937.jpg (119KB, 506x629px) Image search: [Google]
1471133708937.jpg
119KB, 506x629px
>>31945457
Oh, it's gonna be soooo goooood...
>>
>>31945388
>>31945393
Supreme court nominee and subsequent supreme court hearing.
>>
File: fucker.jpg (156KB, 800x737px) Image search: [Google]
fucker.jpg
156KB, 800x737px
>>31944991
I feel your pain brother
>>
>>31945435
At least the AWB the AG wants to get thru wont go anywhere
>>
What does this do. Someone explain
>>
>>31945025
do you even need to ask?
>>
>>31945921
Ammo is kill.

Ammo can't be bought online, you must go to a gun store and pay what they want. If you own an obscure gun with rare ammo, enjoy never shooting it again. If you have common ammo, enjoy double ammo prices and having to go to the store. Also they'll flag you as a terrorist if you buy too much at once so watch out.
>>
>>31945983
Time to open op an ammo store near the CA border..
>>
There is no way this shit will last. Literally millions of people would become felons. Absolute bullshit.
>>
>>31944991
Don't complain.

Arizona voted against Weed but FOR the Minimum Wage hike.

We need to stop the minimum wage hike as soon as we get a chance.
>>
>>31946012
fuck we voted for one of those too in CO.
>>
>>31945921
Everyone who owns an AR/AK is now a felon.
>>
>>31945412
God I hope this happens.
>>
>>31944991
>As of Monday, $5,263,881 had been raised in support of Prop. 63 and $871,151 against.

http://www.sfgate.com/news/article/Prop-63-California-gun-control-results-10594089.php
>>
>>31946021
I'd rather have the weed than the minimum wage hike.

Most people don't realize the difference between actual price of labor vs percieved price of labor.
>>
>>31946012
A minimum wage hike is nowhere nearly as bad as this.

Wages go up, a bunch of people get fired from businesses as they can no longer afford to hire them, unemployment increases in the short term, then the higher wages of people who still have jobs enables them to buy shit, stimulate the economy, and eventually those people who lost their jobs will get hired again at a higher wage.

It's much, much better than everyone being employed at 3 dollars an hour.
>>
>>31944991
Well, with all the celebs that said they would leave if Trump won...maybe you guys can take the state back.
>>
>>31946023
>Everyone who owns an AR/AK is now a felon.
Only if they don't register their firearms as assault weapons, or reconfigure them.
>>
>>31945882
>tfw bob ferguson won the election
>>
>>31946105
Fienstein also said she'd retire if any republican was ever president again(she thought there was no chance any future president wouldn't be a democrat). So here's hoping she sticks to what she said(she won't).
>>
>>31946129
You have to do both, don't you?

Can I not modify it and just register it?
>>
fuck man, i havent even got a chance to start buying guns in this shitty state yet. And seeing as i'm one of those computery folk i'll end up stuck in silicon valley with no guns for the foreseeable future.
>>
>>31946145
Feinstein is going to retire anyway; she's 83 and her immediate successor is all but guaranteed to share her political positions exactly.
>>
>>31946185
You really should read the text of the laws, rather than listen to whatever fud you have been.

You can register the firearm as an assault weapon. That'll impose some transportation, storage, and use conditions, but you won't have to modify the weapon. In fact, you can even do things like install a standard magazine release, go below 30" OAL, and chamber it in .50BMG. You'd even be able to run illegal large capacity magazines in it without committing a felony.
>>
>>31946216
Learn to program CNC mills and make your own.
>>
>>31946256
I have just googled it before. I haven't found or read any official statements. Are they on some ca.gov website or something?

I guess regardless I had to buy the maglock in order to legally obtain it now. But starting 2017 it will be entirely illegal to buy them anyways, huh?

Thanks for the info. I'm an upstanding wagecuck citizen so I have no fear registering my deadly baby killing weapon if it means bigger mags and no maglock.
>>
>>31944991
I bet Nevada shows similar results on question 1 and 2.
Fucking spics in Vegas turning it into California.
>>
>>31946313
commiefornians moving their to try and escape the shit they've created in their own state, while still supporting all the same policies that made their last state shit.
>>
>>31946256
The magazine capacity restrictions are separate restrictions from the awb. An aw isn't immune from them.
>>
Republicans control federal legislature and executive. They will fill Scalia's seat. If anyone retires after that it's highly unlikely that 2A suits won't go through.

We can force California to overturn all of their bullshit gun laws with federal power. This is why Trump winning matters.
>>
>>31944991
AHAHAHAHAHA you fuckers have to pass a background check to buy fucking AMMUNITION
>>
File: ClintonHQ.jpg (574KB, 675x2747px) Image search: [Google]
ClintonHQ.jpg
574KB, 675x2747px
>>31944991
You got memed on by women and minority voters.
You should either move or kys.
>>
>>31946313
It is extremely close on 1. Considering what is left for precincts it is too close to call right now.

http://silverstateelection.com/ballot-questions/

Washoe County won't transmit until everything is finalized.
>>
>>31944991
Cali gun owner here

Jesus kid stupid up and move out of state already
>>
>>31946289
>Are they on some ca.gov website or something?
Yes. The easiest way to find them is to first get the bill numbers from one of the news articles that announced their passing in July.

>I guess regardless I had to buy the maglock in order to legally obtain it now. But starting 2017 it will be entirely illegal to buy them anyways, huh?
There's already a new Patriot Mag Release for the AR, made by the same guy that invented the Bullet Button, so AR sales will continue uninterrupted. He's been sitting on the design for years, and announced it the same day the law passed.

But the law targeting Bullet Button-type fixed magazines requires disassembly of the action for the magazine to be released, so rifles that don't break in half easily like an AR will be be difficult or impossible to modify in a way that will allow them to be continued to be sold in California from 2017 on.

>if it means bigger mags
It doesn't mean bigger mags. Mid 2017, all large caps become illegal in the state, even the grandfathered ones from before 2000. Importation or manufacture of large-caps would remain a misdemeanor. But illegal possession of a large-cap would only be a civil infraction punishable by a fine and seizure of the magazine. The fun part is that you cannot commit the felony crime of manufacturing an assault weapon when the firearm is already a registered assault weapon, so inserting an illegal large-cap into your new RAW wouldn't be a felony. Putting an illegal large-cap into a non-RAW featured AR would remain felony manufacture of an assault weapon.

>and no maglock.
There's nothing in the text of the law that requires the mag lock to stay on once the rifle is registered, but that does not mean the CADOJ won't try something anyway. It's advisable to wait a few months before registering, to let the more aggressive folks figure it out for sure.
>>
File: 545-23-1.jpg (77KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
545-23-1.jpg
77KB, 640x480px
>>31946447
I just bought a VEPR because of the panic. The only issue with it is the thumbhole stock and of course the detachable magazine which the maglock fixes. I'll definitely hold off on registering.

I don't know shit about AK's. I wouldn't even mind loading through the chamber with a permanently fixed mag if I could somehow push 10 rounds down there at a time. Would be pretty cool actually to load directly into the gun imo.
>>
>>31946526
You should have got a VZ-58 to save yourself some trouble.
>>
>>31946596
The whole point of the VEPR is to put my dick through the thumbhole. It's literally the selling point of the rifle.
>>
It'll make its way to the Supreme Court right around the time Trump is appointing his 3rd super-pro-2A justice, so yeah. We're looking pretty good for once.
>>
>>31946596
A VZ 58 wouldn't have saved him any trouble. Thumbhole stocks and pistol grips are both evil features according to CA.
>>
>>31945860
where to cop
>>
>>31944991
Once Trump gets in with his stacked supreme court he will save you.
>>
Remember to save your brass and learn how to make munitions if you're living in commiefornia.

Now is the time to stock up.
>>
>>31944991
Your not the only one sad.

Nevada qeuestion 1 passed by 10,000 votes
>>
>>31947271
How was question WC1 even a question? What're the other options?
>>
>>31945266
One benefit is cali nfa gun trust lawyers will be having a field day setting up trusts to house all the family guns and then anyone can be added or removed from the trust with the stroke of a pen.

Once transfered to the trust the guns can be used by any "officer of the trust" (grantor, trustees, and i think beneficiaries but definitely the former two)

Same thing peeps have been doing with silencers for years.
>>
>>31946526
www.fingrips.com/shop.html

This guy sells grip wraps for VEPRs. I wish I knew about it before I moved mine out of state.
>>
>>31944991
From what I understand it'll still be a year or two before they can actually implement this system because, surprise, a program as invasive as eyeballing every single ammo purchase takes equipment and people who aren't in place yet. And that's an extra expense with little financial gain on top of California's already piss poor debt situation.

You'll likely have a little extra time to stock up.
>>
>>31945175
Think about what you just said. You said it would rain less because of weed farmers.
>>
>>31944991
The weed legalization is good for freedom, though. Ideally 63 would lose and 64 would win in terms of personal freedom, but at least the DUDE is legal for you now.

t. CBD-only medical state
>>
>>31947338
really? thought it was for 2017 m8.
>>
>>31945435
Fuck this god dammed state
>>
>>31949495
It's going to rain the same amount (aka nothing) and more of our water supply will be used to pay for fucking weed on top of all the other crops we grow.

Use your fucking brain.
>>
>>31945619
>Letting libshits cuck your home from you

No, fuck you.

The only cucks are the ones who leave.

California is my home and I'm going to fight to the death to keep my rights no matter how hard they try to take them from me.
>>
>>31946004
>Literally millions of people would become felons
That's okay though anon, we also voted to let non violent felons out on parole. :^)

Enjoy more niggers committing "non-violent crimes".
>>
>>31944991
Here's an idea: Put up a proposition to eliminate the stupid fucking proposition system.
>>
File: liberal fascism 133.png (130KB, 538x933px) Image search: [Google]
liberal fascism 133.png
130KB, 538x933px
>>31946004
>Literally millions of people would become felons.
That's the idea.

You are hated. Stop assuming this is all some disastrous misunderstanding.
>>
>>31945435
>1491
I have this book sitting on my nightstand. I should get on that.
>>
>>31945619
Fuck it. If I pack a bag and hop on a greyhound to Utah or Kansas what are the odds I'll end up dead on the street in a year? I'm broke and not tied down, what's the worst that can happen?
>>
>>31945167
Doubt it, trump has said he wants to deschedule weed
>>
>>31946313
Reminder that California was hard republican before illegal beaners were given amnesty.
>>
>>31951699
Lucky for us prop 57 passed so we will all get out on early release.
>>
>>31949674
>willingly giving your tax money to all the shit you oppose
No, karate kid, the cuck is you. Tax on, tax off. Just be wise that the money you're letting the government is funding the opposite of your beliefs, and if all non-cucked californians, if there really is such a thing, left cali tomorrow, all the libs and spics would have one week before everyone starved. There is nothing noble about giving money to be slowly killed.
>>
here is the solution that I am using op

>trip to nevada
>stay at hotel for a week becuase vacation
>mail order like 4000 rounds of ammo and magazines
>disassemble with bullet puller
>put different parts in buckets with stupid names like train parts for the disasembled magazines
>don't tell anyone
>???
>profit
>>
>>31946044
>It's much, much better than everyone being employed at 3 dollars an hour.
There isn't a functional difference. Look at Australia, they didn't abolish poverty with a $15/hour minimum wage, they just abolished any job that had any competition, and then made it so you had to make $30/hour to not be poor.
>>
>>31945029
Incorrect logic. As soon as another of those geezers die it's up for another seat. Could be far less than 25.
>>
>>31951967
Seriously guys, it's time for a contingency plan. How's an unemployed able bodied 25 year olds chances of finding a job fresh off a 300 mile bus trip?
>>
>>31952537
>using a bullet puller on 4k rounds
>>
>>31946526
>I wouldn't even mind loading through the chamber with a permanently fixed mag if I could somehow push 10 rounds down there at a time. Would be pretty cool actually to load directly into the gun imo.

why not just get an sks at that point ?
>>
>>31952537
Why would you disassemble them? I can link you a site that ships ammo to NY and probably to Cali too if you want
>>
File: cat.jpg (25KB, 637x960px) Image search: [Google]
cat.jpg
25KB, 637x960px
Why are people so anti weed? I don't fucking get it

It's less harmful physically (and arguably mentally) than alcohol ; it's arguably less addictive depending on what type of person you are; you'd can't OD on it and you're not likely to go out and hurt people because you're high (Ie fucks your inhibitions)

What is K's problem with buds, they are god's gift to men.
>>
>>31953371
Because it attracts degenerates and losers in droves.
>>
>>31952443
Are you retarded?

We can crush their gun control and other liberal dreams and isolate them politically, whiile reclaiming our state as the sunny part of America it was supposed to be. While those libs and spics literally melt from their total loss of the culture war. The few reds in the state are now the ones with the cultural contacts to the rest of the country, so we can override their shit and push Freedom right in their dirty faces.

Its time for us red blooded Americans trapped here to WIN the war on guns, finally.
>>
>>31953427
So do all recreational drugs; legal or not
Moot point.
>>
>>31953371
It's addictive, it's a gateway drug, THC bonds to the receptors in your brain, it puts toxins in your blood that stay there for months which is why it shows up on tests, it puts way more tar in your lungs than cigarettes, and just because the war on drugs is being cancelled because it was a fucking disaster doesn't suddenly make pot an inhalable health food.

You got what you wanted. But like the faggots, you just can't shut the fuck up. You need to make everybody else like what you like or else. Go wreck your own brain and lungs and leave me alone.
>>
>>31952537
>just a 1x1 box of train parts, officer
>>
>>31953371
Because weed fags for the most part are the ones voting our gun rights away at the same time.

I'm not talking about the overlapping few like yourself, but you have to admit the majority of Weed Culture is tied with liberals in general.
>>
>>31953472
>source: my ass
>>
>>31953472
>it's a gateway drug
So is any drug

>it puts toxins in your blood that stay there for months
Incorrect; THC is not a toxin; and it's released from fat cells it doesn't stay in the blood

>You got what you wanted. But like the faggots, you just can't shut the fuck up. You need to make everybody else like what you like or else.
I asked a question to get opinions you insufferable faggot, I'm not trying to force my opinion down anyone's throat

Which is ironically what you're doing right now.
>>
>>31953500
>Because weed fags for the most part are the ones voting our gun rights away at the same time.
True

>You have to admit the majority of Weed Culture is tied with liberals in general.
100% true
>>
>>31945029
That doesn't stop California, Nevada, and Oregon from getting fucked. The 9th circuit is worthless for gun cases and getting anything to SCOTUS is still gonna take forever.
>>
>>31953529
Yeah, so for me personally I just voted no to throw a symbolic wrench their way, but I don't have any particular hatred besides that.

Funny thing is though, the only reason the state legalization worked was cause Obama signaled to colorado that they were going to back off. If Trump and republicans wanted too, they could fuck california's plans by ordering the feds to start investigating and ruining the liberals plans anyways.
>>
>>31953341
Because I already have a rifle. I want a baby killing rifle.
>>
>>31953621
That's why all of the gun communities that have been afflicted with bloomberg style gun control (of which there are now dozens) need to petition and raise a massive stink to the NRA and our gun community to get Congress to pass a progun bill that nullifies all of this gun control and lets us win every single lawsuit with a signature from President Trump.

There are tens of millions of gun owners that have had their rights eroded, and we can unite to get the NRA and their congress pals to act. And it makes more sense since it would make fighting all those lawsuits infinitely easier and would grow gun culture in all said states, further increasing republican numbers in swing and liberal states. They'd probably sell a bunch more guns too and free staters could visit without being cucked by gay laws anymore.
>>
>weed fags vote away our gun rights

And conservative gun fags vote away our bodily rights.

>believing you shouldn't be allowed to decide what u can do with your own body
>believing raped women that get pregnant should deliver her attackers child
>believing smelling weed infringes the rights of your body but industrial and vehicular pollution is OK

Can't we just fucking live our lives without trying to control others for stupid reasons??
>>
>>31953630
My personal views at that it's a stupid thing to be locked up for.

Surely it wouldn't even be worth Trump's time to go and do that, I'm not American but that seems like more trouble than it's worth
>>
>>31953689
I feel you.

Lets just say, being a die hard republican in the most democrat infested state tends to make you a bit vindictive. Hence my blanket no on all liberal endorsed bills.
>>
>>31951699
Phil, you are a fascist. It's time to stop using it to insult your foes.
>>
File: activeactions.png (66KB, 1140x634px) Image search: [Google]
activeactions.png
66KB, 1140x634px
Step 1) make sure your voice is heard in opposition to any freedom denying bills

step 2) now voice your opinion that freedom supporting measures need to be enacted
>>
>>31953734
Since you seem like a rational person, surely there are going to be some massively negative implications as a result of Trump being elected

What do you think these might be? I wouldn't have voted for either if I was an American.
>>
>>31949559
You suggested the drought would be stronger with your original post. Only nature controls drought.

Use your fucking brain.
>>
I hear the NRA is suing the fucking lights out of Cali now that Trump is in.

Give it some time, Cali-friend. At least we have decent weather and In-N-Out to keep us occupied.
>>
>>31951699

Phil...

Every American is a felon, its impossible to obey tens of thousands of countless city, county, state, and federal laws along with countless IRS codes, and this nation was founded by traitor immigrants that owned slaves and grew hemp.

Wake up call.
>>
>>31953779
Oh man my peepee is tingling at the though.
>>
>>31953770
Short term will be some incredible panic and liberal butthurt right now as we see going on before what I suspect to be bitter acceptance and Trump being more moderate and sticking with his policy advisors, which will generally reduce a lot of the panic and instability being percieved overseas and let him stay on script with the republican goals, with an occasional divergences of Trump being Trump from time to time.

As I voted for him, be advised I am a bit biased, but I believe the majority of us did to tell Hillary off, so for many of us this was our one shot to stop the establishment from crowning Hillary.

Trumps not perfect, but he's strong and he learns quick enough to adapt. And for the most part he's stayed on script enough for the issues I care about.
>>
File: skeletonarmy.jpg (2MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
skeletonarmy.jpg
2MB, 3264x1836px
probably isn't the right place to ask this but
I'm new to /k/ and still no guns except for my [spoiler].177 beeman pellet gun[/spoiler] So where do I start guys? Should I get a .22 or something bigger, or should I just get a shotgun or something? I've shot a 12 gauge once some years ago and that's all of my experience with actual firearms.
I just want to get something fun/something to protect myself while I still can and before the shit hits the fan in this goddamned state. Thanks in advance
>>
>>31952194
At the least it should be properly scheduled according to the scheduling guidelines.
>>
>>31953472
>THC bonds to the receptors in your brain
that's how you get high you fucking retard

I bet alcohol in the bloodstream is a shocker to you, too.
>>
>>31953472
>It's addictive,
Psychologically addictive to those who probably need mental health care otherwise, sure.

>it's a gateway drug,
D.A.R.E. to keep kids off drugs!

>it puts toxins in your blood that stay there for months which is why it shows up on tests
Aspirin and Caffeine are "toxins" too, buddy. And cannabinoids are pretty damn good human medicines. Pain relief with appetite boosting effects. CBD extract is proving to be the best epilepsy treatment available.

>it puts way more tar in your lungs than cigarettes
So use a vaporizer instead.
>>
>>31953957
A .22 like the Ruger 10/22 used to be a great starting point, until hoarders started buying 20 crates at a time and making it a lot harder to get.
>>
>>31945029
>>31952794
If Ginsburg keeps her word she'll be in New Zealand any day now.
Forever.
Thread posts: 139
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.