[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

hello /k/ recently in my city there was a fight at a hallow

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 189
Thread images: 7

File: SelfDefense3.jpg (24KB, 620x349px) Image search: [Google]
SelfDefense3.jpg
24KB, 620x349px
hello /k/

recently in my city there was a fight at a halloween party

who is in the wrong here? because police are looking for the person who defended himself (he ran away as you can see in the video)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7m0x9rqPTPo

news story http://patch.com/new-jersey/newbrunswick/teen-punched-rutgers-still-coma-family-asks-help-medical-bills
>>
Start shit, get hit.
>>
>>31942019
Isn't rendering someone unconscious illegal?
>>
>>31942050
Slapping him in the first place is felony battery, but something tells me the white night justice system would look the other way.
>>
>>31942074
but was he in fear of his life to use that proportionate force?

>at party surrounded by friend
>girl tries to drunkenly hit you
>lemme go full force on her and fracture her skull
>>
>>31942001
Fuck that stupid chick. She started the fight. From my perspective, he defended himself with reasonable force. He was backing away and she struck him, he only dealt one blow and seeing the threat neutralized left the area. Women want equality until they actually have to deal with it, then it's "omg never hit a girl".
>>
>>31942121
What do you mean proportionate force? He only hit her once.
>>
>>31942121
You don't need to be in fear of your life to defend yourself from a physical attack dipshit. Full force? I didn't see him pound her face or kick her.
>>
>>31942121
Somebody hit him once, he hit them back once. What the hell are you talking about proportionate force?
>>
>>31942001
roastie BTFO by manlet rage
>>
Aaaaand why couldn't he just give her the hairy side of his hand?

Whyyyyy could he just have open hand slapped her back?

Yeah everyones pissed and everyones partying and blondy throws one at him... wouldnt it be more "manly" to give a cheeky face slap instead of throwing a goddamn haymaker? Is his jaw REALLY that fragile that he saw red and snapped?
>>
>>31942144
>What do you mean proportionate force? He only hit her once.
it's the power behind the force

if he hits her with a force of 100N, he shuld hit her back with around that much force, not put his whole strength into it and strike a blow for 100kN
>>
>>31942121
Reasonable apprehension that his person was in danger of harm.

But they will charge him and argue that he shouldnt have been scared of a drunk woman (see the subtle positive sexism)

If he has a good defence lawyer they will point out that he was a manlet and everything over 5 feet was scary for him.
>>
>>31942152
Dude was probably drunk. When the situation gets hot the body just reacts (especially under the effects of alcohol). I'm sure if it was you, you would have taken your sweet time to make sure you maintained composure and gave her a little cheek slap. 2/10 made me reply
>>
>>31942149
>>31942150
>>31942169
this woman is in a coma and it is not known whether or not she will recover from it. This may very well be a murder case.

You guys don't think he shouldnt have hit her as hard?

>>31942184
I would've ran away and called the police without hitting her. Give her description and she will remember her mistakes while she checks in at her PO and pays fines
>>
File: 1476754695669.jpg (251KB, 1698x1140px) Image search: [Google]
1476754695669.jpg
251KB, 1698x1140px
>>31942169
>>
>>31942197
>This may very well be a murder case
lol no. It would be tried as manslaughter and even that would be near impossible to stick.
>>
>>31942121
I bet you also think if thief pulls a knife on someone they are only allowed to defend them self with a knife eh prime minister?
>>
>>31942208
This won't be first degree murder but it could be argued as second degree murder.

I agree manslaughter or some negligent homicide is more fitting in terms of charges. But i believe he shouldn't be criminally liable except for the fact her ran away.

>>31942216
no you are putting words in my mouth. Do you think he should have pulled out a gun and shot her right there when he got punched?
>>
>>31942197
Play stupid games win stupid prizes
Do you feel bad when a thug gets shot and killed attempting to rob someone with a box cutter? This is not Euro land where you go to prison for shanking a mugger just because he had knuckle dusters or was a musie
>>
>She laughed at my height
>I laughed at her life.
>>
>>31942197
>You guys don't think he shouldnt have hit her as hard?
Nope. Those who instigate violence must face the repercussions of their actions. Saying that she only did x amount of damage to him so he should only do x amount back is illogical bullshit that doesn't work in the real world. This could have easily gone a different way, say she slapped him and he stumbled backwards and cracked his head on the floor and is in a coma. That's the real world dude, don't get caught up in sugar coated ideals.
>>
>>31942226
Shit how else was I suppose to interpret it? No one should have to hold back in a situation because their attacker is not an equal match. If a child were to pull a knife on me I would mag dump into the little shit. A woman hits me she is getting a solid right cross.
>>
>>31942197
Police will prosecute because of political correctness, waste everyone's time, and he will probably succeed in getting off on self defence.
>>
>>31942240
And since his punch may kill her than he should face the repercussions for that action too? or is he exempt?

Afterall he only wanted to defend himself so he could feel safe. He was wrong to put her in a coma with deadly force.

>>31942250
This wasn't some self defense wet dream situation. It's like you have never been to a party where a fight has broken out.
>>
>>31942238

>I cut her life as short as my own height
>>
>>31942121
>>lemme go full force on her and fracture her skull

He didn't fracture her skull. The floor did.

That may sound like semantics, but since she's the one who escalated the encounter to violence one could argue that that's a factor she should have taken into account.

She chose to slap him while she was standing on a concrete slab.
>>
>>31942257
>Afterall he only wanted to defend himself so he could feel safe. He was wrong to put her in a coma with deadly force.
How is someone, in the heat of the moment, while being attacked, supposed to do that? These are regular people, not fucking surgeons or anaesthetists - they can't stop someone without serious chance of permanent harm.
>>
>>31942257
no more replies for the b8
>>
>>31942269
if he did the right thing then why did he run?
>>
>>31942197
Or you could man up and fucking defend yourself you stupid prick.
>>
>>31942001
It looks pretty fucking bad for the guy.
>>
>>31942287

Because in a big social event like that with people getting shitfaced, more people are gonna chimp out, better to cut and run at that point.
>>
>>31942262

That's a good one.

>I didn't stoop to her level
>She stooped to mine.
>>
>>31942001
Trump currently has about a 9 point lead.
>>
>>31942226
You clearly know nothing about law
>>
>>31942287
Because the angry mob of white knights of the broski order?
>>
>>31942001
Women shouldn't hit men either.
>>
>>31942257
Let me spell this out for you.
The man backing away was attempting to avoid the threat.
She instigated this situation with a physical attack.
>Instigate: bring about or initiate (an action or event)
He responded in order to maintain his safety.
She disregarded her own safety by willfully starting a violent situation.
Her current injuries are direct results of her decision to initiate a violent act on a non-violent person.
Please think long and hard about this...
>>
>>31942298
so he was able to think clearly about that and run away like the wind (and stay in hiding), but not clearly enough to manage the strength of his manlet pythons?
>>
>>31942300

>she said I was under 6 feet
>I put her 6 feet under
>>
>>31942316

His friends carried him off, plus the common reaction of a man when struck is to strike back, adrenaline and all that.
>>
>>31942319

>We didn't see eye to eye
>Now she's gonna die
>>
>>31942287
Maybe the drunk crowd decides to white knight this dude and he winds up dead.
>>
>>31942338
well he can defend himself from another attacker if that's the case
>>
>>31942197
couldn't give a rats ass. she punched him, he went back and got her better. it was a one for one in a fight she chose to start against a guy much bigger than her.

this is what will happen
>she gets JUST
>they charge him because muh sweet girl
>goes to trial
>gets found not guilty just in time for lunch

happened to a friend of mine, and we live in australia where proportionate force is absolutely 100% no nonsense enforced
>>
>>31942257
He is one hundred percent exempt. You sound like a white knight little bitch. I bet you would have immediately sprung to the defense of m'lady if you were there.
>>
>>31942343
>1v1 and 1v30+ are the same thing
kek no
>>
>>31942343
Clearly you've never had your ass kicked before. I have, and it's not fun. I'm not gonna defend my self and wait around to keep on defending myself... You sir, are an imbecile.
>>
>>31942287
Because of little shits like you thinking that this is finally your big chance to be a hero and maybe impress a girl enough to get laid by "defending" the stupid slag.
>>
>>31942295
Looks worse for the girl.
>>
>>31942366
>>31942363
>>31942353

why you guys attacking me? im just trying to provide some stimulating conversation. Did i trigger you?

Can you we focus on the subject at hand here? Fact is this woman may die in the next few weeks or end up being disabled.

Are you in fact saying that the man should face no criminal charges? What about civil charges?
>>
>>31942384
it was perfectly summed up before.

play stupid games, win stupid prizes.
>>
>>31942363
>be scared of getting ass kicked from girl
>send her to coma
>be scared of getting ass kicked by men
>run away

Seems like you misogynists are cowards.....but thats none of my business
>>
>>31942384
>Are you in fact saying that the man should face no criminal charges?
That's exactly what we're fucking saying. You just can't get it through your head that he is in the clear since

SHE HIT FIRST
H
E

H
I
T

F
I
R
S
T
>>
>>31942384
>He hit her first for no reason what so ever and fucker her up
Yes he would be scum and deserve to get analized in jail
>Skank bit off more than she can chew and started a fight and got the worse end of it
No he did nothing wrong he reacted damn near instinctively to being attacked and should not be charged.
>>
>who is in the wrong here? because police are looking for the person who defended himself
That doesn't mean anything sinister, police usually try to get statements from both sides, or at least one side, it's simply a matter of due diligence.
>>
@31942398

nice try but no (you) for u
>>
>>31942382
Well, yes. He's not the one in the hospital.

Legal stuff aside, it didn't look like he got hit by the girl very hard and he probably could have just kept pushing her away every time she came at him.
>>
>>31942384

You're the one saying ignorant things like having him stick around after punching his attacker out.
>>
>>31942398
I know this is bait but ima bite, taking on ANY BODY in a 1v1 is better than taking on a mob. What was he suppose to do yell out "choke on it" as the broski white knights jump him like a pack of niggers?
>>
>>31942287
>Was attacked
>Defend himself stopping the attack
>Fled his attacker to a safe area

Nothing wrong, clear cut self defence
>>
>>31942415

>just push her away!

You obviously don't know how vindictive and violent a woman can be when they're drunk and pissed, there's a good chance if he didn't react when he did she might have started scratching at him.
>>
>>31942384
>are you saying he shouldn't face criminal charges?

That is what every single person in this thread has said.

Oh, and we're attacking you because you're a worthless white knight piece of trash and you deserve it.
>>
>>31942415
Legal stuff not aside, she hit first. He hit back in self defense. Bitch got fucked for starting shit.
>>
>>31942384
>this woman may die or be disabled

Well she shoulda thought of that before she went and started slugging on people, eh? And hey, if the slag DOES wake up, maybe she'll learn something from all this.
>>
>>31942415
you may have a legal obligation to match force in a proportionate manner, but you don't have a legal obligation to match the skill of the attacker in applying that force.

you don't miss a couple of shots if a guy pulls a gun on you and is an awful shot.
>>
>>31942162
Literally irrelevant under any codified US law.

Disproportionate force would be pulling a weapon, not hitting her back with your hands.

Disproportionate force would be knocking her out then spending 20 minutes kicking the shit out of her unconscious form with soled shoes
>yes the law specifies soled shoes. Like seriously what shoes don't have soles? Just say barefoot.
>>
>>31942415
You don't get to put legal stuff aside, idiot. She hit first. She should be in cuffs the moment she wakes up.
>>
>>31942257
>bare hands
>deadly force
2005 memes go and stay go
>>
>>31942439
kek im probably edgier than you are

All of the people from the area are on the woman's side.
>>
>>31942434
If she did, he could have then knocked her out like he did in the vid and it wouldn't look as bad for him.

>>31942441
>>31942448
How would a jury see this video?

Don't get me wrong, fellas. I think the girl deserved it. I'm just worrying about how the cucked public will react.
>>
>>31942384
>why you guys attacking me?
Providing clear cut logic that goes way over your head.
>Fact is this woman may die in the next few weeks or end up being disabled
Because of her own wrong doing.
>Are you in fact saying that the man should face no criminal charges? What about civil charges?
See >>31942432
Does self defense not exist where you come from, because it sure doesn't sound like it.
>>
when this shit happens to me its always some drunk bitch saying "MY BF IS GOING TO KICK YOUR ASS" and some dude with a "wtf did the bitch start this time...sigh" look on his face
>>
>>31942121
This may be the most cuck thing I'll read for the remainder of this year
>>
>>31942398
>le epic huff post buzzword

My, what a clever little shitposter you are. You must be the smartest kid on the short bus. We're all so proud of you.
>>
>>31942338
>Maybe the drunk crowd decides to white knight this dude and he winds up dead.
This is one of my biggest fears. Mob violence in general.
>>
>>31942471
he's not kek and you're wrong
you are probably edgier than no one
>>
>>31942473

So you're saying he should have just held back to wait and see if she would escalate it further and diffuse the situation -after- his eyes get clawed up? Brilliant. Bravo.
>>
>>31942384
>personal responsibility - how does it work?
>>
>>31942415
>Legal stuff aside, it didn't look like he got hit by the girl very hard and he probably could have just kept pushing her away every time she came at him.
What did the overwhelming majority of damage was her falling onto the concrete. The punch did not directly cause that, gravity did.

The outcome could've potentially been much the same if he just shoved her away and she fell over.
>>
Start a thread on /pol/. They'll be harassing the parents of the violent bitch on their home phone in no time.
>>
>>31942473
>I'm just worrying about how the cucked public will react
Literally doesn't matter. She could be actively eating a baby while fellating Satan himself while shooting up a school of infants and if a man so much as touched her it's "automatically not her fault. She's a WOMAN after all"
>>
>>31942473
they'd have witnesses in. assuming the witness said

>she initiated the fight
>she threw first punch

and made it clear she started it, the video would ultimately get him found not guilty.

if this video is representative of what happened, he did absolutely nothing wrong.
>>
>>31942493
He looks like he can handle himself in a fight, he might get the sides of his face scratched up but he should be able to protect his eyes and the face scratches will only help him in court.
>>
>>31942516

Doesn't matter, the whole point of self defense is to end the encounter as quickly as possible and then back off, which he did. Just because you're capable of defending yourself doesn't mean you give your opponent a free shot to see what they do next.
>>
>>31942516
>should
>should
>looks
>should
And she should know better than to not randomly attack strangers. She should know better than to get falling-down drunk in public. She should know better than to get knocked the fuck out.
Instead:
>felony aggravated assault
>felony aggravated battery
>misdemeanor public intoxication

See how that works?
>>
>>31942471
Then that side of town should be treated like Dresden.
>>
>>31942498
Looks like she was knocked out by the punch, the chances of her smashing her head on the concrete would be lower if she were conscious.

>>31942535
Depends on who your opponent is. I just don't find most women physically threatening.

>>31942539
That's a given, she did a lot of stupid shit.
>>
>>31942516
Correcting for youtube's framerate and timing it out, he reacted between 2 and 3 tenths of a second. Something tells me he didn't have time to think about his legal defense in that amount of time. He clearly reacted on autopilot when his brain realized OHSHIT NIGGER YOU'RE UNDER ATTACK.
>>
>>31942540
only degenerates that know him are sticking up for him.
>>
>>31942351
>>31942353
You fucktards need to learn the meaning of proportionate force.

If a woman slaps you for saying something, you can't beat her senseless or shoot her.

Someone touching you is not a blank check to chimp out on them.

The legal defense is whether his punch was proportionate to a punch from a woman.
>>
>>31942557

So you're saying just because she's a woman, she deserves special treatment? Doesn't work like that either. She might have had a knife on her or grabbed a bottle and swung it at him.
>>
>>31942575
She hit him once, he hit her once and then retreated.

The guy is a literal manlet, and she was in a drunken rage.
>>
>>31942406
PROPORTIONATE FORCE
R
P
O
P
???
PROFIT!!!
>>
>>31942557
>I just don't find most women physically threatening.
>underestimating the enemy
Did you forget where you are buddy? Never underestimate the enemy kamerade.
>>
>>31942575
Nigger literally no.
A hit is a hit is a hit in the eyes of the law. It is literally
>bare hands/bare feet (only assumed nonlethal)
>shod feet (assumed intent was to kill or maim)
>object other than a weapon used as an improvised weapon (assumed intent was to kill or maim)
>actual weapon (assumed intent was to kill)
If you girly-slap Mike Tyson and he jacks you so hard he breaks your neck in response, he's legally 100% in the clear as long as he did it with his fists.
>>
>>31942575
>getting attacked is not enough of a reason to defend yourself.

If you read the article, you would know that she slapped more than guy that night. Guess she was a habitual felonious assaulter.

Also:

>punching someone for slapping you is wrong

>slapping someone for saying mean things is ok

Typical libshit cuckold
>>
>>31942575
no it's not. it's literally "did he react in a way that is proportionate to how she acted"

that's why there's things like escalations of violence in cases of people getting shot - who escalated the situtation that resulted in the death. it's to prevent someone pushing you and you pulling out a gun and mag dumping into them.

it doesn't mean you have to carry around an accelerometer and calculate how much force to apply if someone punches you.
>>
>>31942384
I'm saying she deserves what she got and the guy deserves to go free.
>>
>>31942586
I agree.

The idiots saying "he can do anything he wants she hit him first" are fucking dumb though.
>>
>>31942583
I'm saying that because she doesn't appear to be a serious physical threat, your average run of the mill jury might not take kindly to him knocking her out like that.
>>
>>31942607
Which is why juries receive instructions on the letter of the law.

Doesn't matter, he'll get no-billed even if he's arrested. They have literally nothing on him.
>>
>>31942607
it's a very simplistic case. there's no complex shit at all with regard to it. the jury will be instructed to ignore emotion and focus on the law, and he is very clearly in the right with regard to the law.
>>
>>31942473
If he's white he will almost assuredly get off with probation and probably get expelled and become socially ostracized. Hispanic or black, same thing but they'd push for more severe charges.

My cousin was in a similar situation, punched someone that started a fight, they fell bad and became a vegetable. The only reason he even served time was because the family pulled the plug to get him guaranteed time for manslaughter and the DA had a hard on for punishing white guys.
>>
>>31942607

She doesn't APPEAR to be, but like I said, all it takes is for her to pick up a bottle, or anything really and immediately escalate it. He did what he had to do to protect himself after being attacked.

If you want to turn the other cheek or take another one on the chin and potentially get killed or maimed because you felt your opponent is harmless, that's all on you boyo
>>
>>31942599
You got a reference for that? Could be a difference between ausfag and yankfag law.
>>31942601
She is absolutely in the wrong there.
He may be as well, depending on if he went beyond self defense. I'd say he's fine.
>>31942604
You are telling me I'm wrong but agreeing with everything I wrote.
>>
>>31942636
i said from the beginning "it was a one for one" exchange. you disagreed with me on that you fucking mong.
>>
>a very, very strong girl.
not strong enough
>>
>>31942606
>idiots saying "he can do anything he wants she hit him first"
I don't think anybody is saying that, rather they are saying he responded within reason.
>>
>>31942652

this. I don't think punching anyone is a particularly nice thing to do, but if they strike you first or show intent to harm you, then fuck that noise, it's time to defend yourself
>>
>>31942636
>reasonable force
http://www.personaldefenseworld.com/2015/11/self-defense-realities-justified-vs-excessive-force/#justified-vs-excessive-force-4

>shod foot rule
http://www.masslive.com/localbuzz/index.ssf/2009/05/question_of_the_week_what_kind.html
>>
>>31942663
>better and more official shod foot rule
http://www.ctlawtribune.com/id=900005380302/Sneakers-A-Deadly-Weapon-Appeals-Court-Rules?slreturn=20161008202026
>>
Lol women think they are invincible.
>>
>>31942253
Police will prosecute because fines, court cost, legal fees, money in general, maybe some public backlash. Police are modern Tax Collectors
>>
>>31942503
>/POL/
currently im banned from /pol/ for posting this picture of a blue and black controller
>>
>>31942287
Surge or adrenaline starts fight or flight while the extensor reflex responds to first pain signals also tipping the brain to the fact that fight may need to come before flight is possible. All that before making it past the brain stem. reaction time reduced by alcohol... brain finally steps in and says oh shit run. but it's not like I've read a book....
>>
>>31942001
equal rights, equal fights
>>
>>31942307
This.
>>
>>31942240
well said
>>
>>31942331
>She called me short
>I put her on life support
>>
>>31942384
Thank god i got out of college just as all the TRIGGERED shit hit the fan.
>>
>>31942197
>this woman is in a coma and it is not known whether or not she will recover from it

Yeah, that's usually how falling on the back of your head into pavement goes.
>>
So right before this happened the guy called her a slut and was also saying other harsh things to her. In effect he baited her to him and he punched her sending her in a coma

If you had a gun and talked mad shit to someone, and they attack you because of this, you think you are fully justified to shoot them?
>>
>>31942809
That's what the girl's family claims. Who knows if it's true
>>
>>31942809

No. Dumbass. If you carry a gun and start baiting people into fights to look for a reason to shoot them you have no right to carry a fucking weapon.

>>31942601

This guy points out in the article she was slapping him first. She escalated it.
>>
>>31942809
Yep.

Calling people names is not a crime. Instigating violence (for any reason) is.

Hooray freedom of speech. As shitty as that would be.
>>
File: zimzam.jpg (14KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
zimzam.jpg
14KB, 500x281px
>>31942809
>>
>>31942829
>This guy points out in the article she was slapping him first. She escalated it.
Well he was also talking shit.

Like you say start shit get hit. She hit him for talking shit (which by the way can get you killed from where i am from, houston, tx)
>>
>>31942705
They ban people from /pol/? I thought you got banned to /pol/
>>
>>31942850
DFW agrees. Shit talk is dangerous here
>>
>>31942809
m8 guys will call other guys fags or something every night to try and start a fight. you just realise theyre doing that and walk away, it's not worth fighting someone over.

if that did happen, she hit him because he said something she didn't like. makes it no different.
>>
>>31942834
can't it be argued that he has a shit character?

he went out of his way to insult a woman he did not know at a party, without relenting. She hit him for being rude to her and he seized this opportunity to empower his inner womanizer and clocked her. And now she is in a coma and might die

>>31942852
yea you get banned for creating off topic threads, usually 24-72 hours. A few times I got a week ban.
>>
>>31942850

It doesn't matter. She escalated this, he put her down. Simple as that. Besides we have no proof he was actually shit talking or not, it's so easy to make false claims to make one party look like the bad guy.
>>
>>31942809
>if they say mean things, you are allowed to attack them
is this what you mean to say?
>>
>>31942809
>so right before this happened the guy called her a slut
1. Unconfirmed
2. Doesn't matter, constitutionally protected free speech
>and was also saying other harsh things to her
1. Unconfirmed
2. Doesn't matter, constitutionally protected free speech
>in effect he baited her to him
Doesn't matter, constitutionally protected free speech
>and he punched her
After she slapped, punched, and kicked-with-shoes (shod foot rule) him and several other guys, showing a willingness to keep fighting and an intent to cause harm
>sending her in a coma
Doesn't matter, barehanded strike is codified into law as "assumed to have very little risk of serious injury and no intent to cause serious injury", per Black's Law Journal, an ABA publication and literally the legal bible
>>
>>31942877
You can have the shittiest character in the world, but when you are attacked with zero (legally justified) provocation you're 100% in the right to defend yourself.

You're seeming to not be understanding the meaning of "irrelevant". It means it has no bearing on or influence in a matter.

And the fact he was talking shit is literally irrelevant. It's LITERALLY the VERY FIRST CONSTITUTIONALLY PROTECTED PRACTICE BY NAME.
>>
>>31942887
>>31942884
no i am not but it is a reality

the reason why you are shittalking on an anonymous imageboard is because you can say what you want and not fear the person you are saying it to you doesn't get set off and kills you (which has happened NUMEROUS times in humanities brief span)

His shittalking can be argued to have instigated the violence in the first place.

Just like how this anon >>31942829
describes it. A CCW holder would not get in this situation, even though he has consitutionally protected free speech as well
>>
>>31942197
That's why every physical altercation has to be taken seriously. One punch can knock anyone out, head hitting the ground can seriously injure or kill anyone.

It sucks for her and it sucks for him. But that's the price of physical confrontation.
>>
>>31942911
>no I am but it is a reality
So? Not legally justified.
>the reason you are shittalking on an anonymous imageboard
Is because I cannot do so face to face. I would if I knew and was in close proximity to you.
>his shittalking can be argued to have instigated the violence in the first place
Not by any legal statute, codified law, or legal precedent, no it can not. What part of "constitutionally protected free speech" do you not understand?
>>
>>31942877
Cool, you should probably go back to pol.
>>
>>31942001

Legally justified.

Morally a degenerate,
>>
>>31942928
I understand it well. Do you not think it's naive to think that free speech can not be reacted to? After all the main purpose of free speech is to be able to say what you want so others can listen. If you just happned tto say something that makes someone want to hit you, that can be considered instigation (in the sense of personal insults)

>Is because I cannot do so face to face. I would if I knew and was in close proximity to you.
I'm sure you shitpost IRL to everybody you know smdh tbqh

I think this sums it up>>31942961
>>
>>31942911
>His shittalking can be argued to have instigated the violence in the first place
not legally. you can say as you please, the other is not responsible for your inability to control themselves.
>>
>>31942985
>shitpost
he is not shitposting
>>
>>31942985
>Do you not think it's naive to think that free speech can not be reacted to?
With violence? Sure. With violence *legally*? Nope. Kind of like the entire fucking purpose of the right.
>if you just happened to say something tha tmakes someone want to hit you, that can be considered instigation
Not under any legal statute, codified law, or legal precedent.

You're not understanding this. Fuck the fuck off, he was 100% legally justified and morality cannot be tried as a crime.

I hope that bitch wakes up to a dozen felony charges. Pretty sure that being intoxicated is an aggravating factor that guarantees the assaults and batteries are felonies, and she hits at least 4 people in the video.
>underage drinking
>public intoxication
>at least 4 felony aggravated assaults
>at least 1 felony assault with a deadly weapon (the dude she kicked)
>at least 4 felony aggravated batteries
>at least 1 felony aggravated battery with intent to kill or cause bodily harm
>>
>>31942985
>If you just happned tto say something that makes someone want to hit you, that can be considered instigation
instigation is not initiation.

she commit the crime. why should he be so mindful of his actions and she shouldn't?
>>
>>31942985
Perhaps I should reply in your native language
>oi cunt, stop being a cunt, he's alright, you're taking the piss. Cunt.
>>
>>31943006
Which video? the youtube one only has her getting knocked out
>>
>>31943024
My native language is actually Danish
>>
>>31942434
>Drunk bitch uses scratch!
>It's not very effective
>>
>>31943065
>Drunk bitch uses scratch!
>Anon now afflicted with [BLIND]!
>>
>>31943065

Somebody's never been clawed across the eyes before
>>
>>31942457
>You don't get to put legal stuff aside

Oh, but you do, I'm afraid. He's not likely to face jail time, but as another anon alluded to earlier, he's going to have a tough time in civil court, not to mention this will likely follow him around when he is applying for jobs and such.
>>
>>31943065
let me just dig my female talons across your eyes you dumb cunt
>>
>>31943077
Wrong, actually. And you know why (it's not very effective...)? Because she got the same treatment as the girl in this video. Luckily for me there was no concrete pavement involved.
>>
>>31943140

That's because you clocked her, dumbass. The original argument of this was if you didn't respond with enough force to stop the confrontation that she escalates it further and further.
>>
>>31943152
wtf? Why would someone just stand there and let a someone scratch (or slap or otherwise strike) at their face? I mean, I've been reading the thread and all, but I didn't think we were actually taking that scenario seriously...
>>
>>31943167

There's one white knight suggesting you turn the other cheek or not strike hard enough to stop the confrontation. There was also that guy saying "just push her away!" who's obviously never had a pissed off woman come after him, there's no "pushing away" a woman at that point.
>>
>>31943183
I'm "the push her away" anon. I've had a crazy ex GF come after me before. If you've taken enough boxing classes to know how to block a punch it's not that hard to keep claws away from your eyes. I'd say slaps to the ears are more likely to occur.
>>
>>31943183
if a woman doesnt know what she is doing then there is no reason to be afraid

wait til she has a weapon before getting serious
>>
>>31943258

and if she grabs a knife are you willing to accept getting maimed or possibly killed because you decided to just wait it out?
>>
I must be the only person in this entire board to think that if a women pussy bitch hits you, you can't just slap the bitch and move on instead of knocking her out cold.

I mean that wasn't even a real punch it was like a slap or some shit

I think people here have some masculinity problems aaayyy
>>
>>31943244
What percentage of the male population do you honestly think has taken actual boxing classes?
>>
Re: 31943271

You don't deserve a proper (you)
>>
>>31943269
Where's she going to pull a knife from? Look at what she was wearing. No bottles on the ground either and it didn't look like people were trying to hand one to her.

>>31943282
Most guys in my circle of friends have taken boxing, krav, FMA or something similar. I don't know about the general population, but I assume that any man is capable of basic self defense.
>>
>>31943258
>wait til she has a weapon before getting serious
Are you fuckin serious? Lemme guess you're a badass operating mother fucker who can disarm any opponent in any situation. Even if you were, most people aren't. Your comment was fucking stupid, now sit down and shut up.
>>
>>31943323
Yeah that guy seemed pretty capable.
>>
>>31943323

> but I assume that any man is capable of basic self defense.

And basic self defense usually means ending a confrontation and not allowing it to escalate.
>>
>>31943323
I don't honestly know of any location closer than like 50 miles in any direction that offers boxing classes. I'm just hazarding a complete guess but i'd reckon that less than 10% of the non-military population have legitimate martial arts training.
>>
File: shaving75ql.jpg (23KB, 432x455px) Image search: [Google]
shaving75ql.jpg
23KB, 432x455px
>>31942001
Got damn, that was a clean ass hit.
>>
TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP
>>
File: Elliot-Rodger.jpg (298KB, 2197x1463px) Image search: [Google]
Elliot-Rodger.jpg
298KB, 2197x1463px
>>31942001
THE CASE AGAINST WOMEN IN COMBAT
>>
>>31943352
they both escalated it

>he talked shit
he escalated
>she hit
she escalated
>he hit back
he escalated

I think a proper gentleman would walk away from said confrontation
>>
>>31944238
Fuck off neckbeard. We don't know if he talked shit or not. For all we know she made a pass at him, he turned her down, and she chimped out over that.
>>
>stacies getting what they deserve
>>
>>31944261
it's all about who escalated it last (or to the biggest extent)

her escalation was assault

his escalation may be murder
>>
>>31942805
It's almost like she shouldn't have started something she couldn't finish...
>>
>>31944261
>For all we know she made a pass at him, he turned her down, and she chimped out over that.

I've had literally this exact same thing happen to me. Fortunately it was at my local bar where I'm fairly good friends with the owner and his family, they frog marched her out of there and threw her purse in the trash.
>>
>>31942961
murica in a nut shell
>>
>>31942985
libel and slander are probably the only legal protections against shit talkers... and good luck with that.
>>
>>31944342
she seems to have finished to me...
>>
>ITT
>The people who always use "cuck" as an insult
>are telling you to act like one when someone gets in your face and yells insults you

While he didn't throw the first punch, he's far from innocent when it comes to instigating the fight.
>>
>>31944261
>ignores a plausible series of events to suggest an implausible one
Go home /r9k/, you're drunk
>>
>>31944324
She escalated to physical contact. One punch manslaughter happens all the fucking time. If you don't want to risk it don't touch other people. Fuck both of them.

When this happens to me I hope I have the good sense to simply expose my genitals and hop around in a circle barking at the crowd.
>>
>>31945009
>One punch manslaughter
are you saying he should be charged with manslaughter?
>>
>>31942759
>>31942759
>Equal rights, equal lefts
>>
>>31942001
low lifes, who cares if they are in jail or dead
>>
File: e e e.png (297KB, 576x566px) Image search: [Google]
e e e.png
297KB, 576x566px
>>31942162
damn that's impressive that you can estimate the newtons behind your punches

it's okay to shoot someone too then if you've got a weapon with equal power to the one which shot you too then right

start shit, get hit

>>31942197
>i would've ran away
what the fuck
Thread posts: 189
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.