[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alright /k/, britbong here who wants some advice. You can pick

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: Screenshot_20161108-230025.png (813KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20161108-230025.png
813KB, 1440x2560px
Alright /k/, britbong here who wants some advice.

You can pick up live obsolete calibre revolvers in this country without any form of a license for around the £200 mark, yet every other form of firearm (barring outright deactivated stuff) is banned, and if you get caught with one you're fucked.

My question is this; If I were to buy one of these revolvers, where would I be able to find ammo for it? I know that obsolete ammo does exist out there, but it's apparently expensive as fuck, and very, very, very hard to find, especially on this shithole island.

I really want a gun again, and because of these backwards as fuck laws I see no other way of getting one.
>>
>>31941770
>where would I be able to find ammo for it?
if you cant locate ammo now with the powers of the internet at your disposal you wont find ammo for it. go buy a blackpowder revolver
>>
>>31941770
Ammo is going to be difficult to come by, as you still need a license to own the ammo. Also, once you own the ammo for an antique firearm it becomes licensable and you can no longer own it.
You could always look in to sleeving one using a .22lr barrel liner, firearm components aren't strictly prohibited in the UK.
Failing that, just go ahead and order a pistol slide, barrel, etc. from the USA where those parts are unrestricted and order yourself a frame from Germany.
>>
You could always try your hand at modifying it to shoot centerfire cartridges and then loading some low-power black powder rounds.
>>
>>31941854
No us conpany will ship those parts overseas.
>>
File: 1478088656569.jpg (57KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
1478088656569.jpg
57KB, 960x960px
>>31941841
Fair point. Any in particular that you'd recommend that I can get my hands on at an affordable/cheap price?
>>31941854
I've considered buying the parts and building my own but if you get a single parcel stopped by customs containing firearms parts you basically end up in a world of shit. Seen it happen to people before. Wish it was an option.

The whole legality of the ammo is an issue in its self, but I'd not be all that worried because I'd stash it somewhere it wont be found.
>>31941888
Thought about this but I'd not know how to go about doing it, and again, highly illegal in the UK. Our laws are fucking shit when it comes to firearms. All because some spaz shot up a school in the late 90's.
>>31941921
Also this. Cannot get parts through customs.
>>
>>31942004
Some gun parts can get through customs as airsoft parts. I'm not sure how strict they are with specific parts but a lot of airsoft parts look similar to those of their real firearm counterparts. Not saying you should do it or it's a good idea though.
>>
>>31942145
Can't really run the risk. I've thought about it. I've thought about it a lot. But the whole thing seems shady as fuck to me and stinks of "you're gonna get caught and fucked by bubba in prison." Even if I do manage to import the parts and build it, if anyone so much as finds it unloaded in my sock drawer I'll wind up in prison for it because it's still considered as a "live" firearm.

I'd rather keep the whole thing as legal as is possible, and going down the route of a "vintage/obsolete" firearm would be considered 100% safe as long as nobody finds it with any ammo loaded into it or anywhere near it (which they wouldn't.)

I envy those of you overseas who can just go ahead and buy these things as long as you have a license.

Thanks for the help so far Anons.
>>
>>31942219
Why don't you learn German and move to Austria? I hear they have better gun laws there.
>>
>>31941921
Hide them in model kits.
>>
>>31942359
I know Finnish believe it or not, I hear they have better gun laws than here as well. Issue with moving overseas is money. I'm gonna be frank with you Anon; Times are tough for ol' OP right now, I couldn't afford it.
>>31942402
>Nice, now not only can I go down for importing firearms, but for smuggling too!
Nah, I like the idea Anon, but again, the risk outweighs the reward. I want a legal gun (even if the ammo is a bit of a gray area.)
>>
Bumpin
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.