[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there a worse popular and trusted youtube gun channel than

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6

File: super unbiased testing.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
super unbiased testing.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
Is there a worse popular and trusted youtube gun channel than MAC?
>inb4 Nutnfancy
The video manifesto of an autistic fetus worshipping retired Airforce Lieutenant colonel ass muncher
>>
>>31940416
I used to fall for the MAC meme. Then I finally opened my eyes and realized the cookie cutter pattern behind his videos. The latest VP9 test video is a great example, you can't make money on videos of a gun if you say it's shit so find a way to make it relevant again!
>>
File: his smile and optimism gone.jpg (216KB, 921x881px) Image search: [Google]
his smile and optimism gone.jpg
216KB, 921x881px
>mfw I can't defend my piece of shit gun I get paid to shill for
>>
>>31940523
>>31940538
>>31940416
Y' know, have you considered that maybe he's not a shill and that you're just delusional paranoid fartbags?
>>
nutn is actually not bad at all. uses his shit for a while, tells his thoughts.

mac is shit, hickock is boring as shit, smootch is a fucking joke. mrgunsandgear is pretty good.
>>
File: 1462753975861.jpg (57KB, 400x332px) Image search: [Google]
1462753975861.jpg
57KB, 400x332px
>>31940572
MAC pls go
>>
>>31940588
>hurr durr
Just admit you have the Tavor because you're a bunch of antisemites
>>
File: literally you right now.jpg (31KB, 700x437px) Image search: [Google]
literally you right now.jpg
31KB, 700x437px
>>31940581
>nutn is actually not bad at all
>>
>>31940416
HE'S AN HK SHILL
>proceeds to abuse the shit out of a vp9 and stops carrying it
>>
>>
>>31940572
You don't need manufacturers to pay you to make money on a video. Get a demo gun, hype it up as the hottest shit ever for clicks.
>And don't forget to shop at Copper Custom!
>And watch on Full30!
>>
>>31940416
MAC I don't like, just personally. I never really trusted his reviews or gave much of a shit what he was doing.

Also Nutfancy is just awful.
>>
Mac runs a gun shop, Indiana I think.
All you salty fucks should go visit, if your moms
will let you.
>>
>>31941099
copper custom is his business and full30 is a niche gun website with popular youtubers he started so he's basically shilling his own company and that's not a really bad thing to do
>>
>>31946050
There's already an ad at the start of the video, I don't need another commercial.
>>
>>31941140
i understand laughing at him for being such a sperg, but i don't understand all the hate for nutnfancy himself, let alone his opinions. I'll take nutnfancy over the cancer buck angels of the shooting comunity any day
>>
File: Larry_Operate.jpg (361KB, 1238x767px) Image search: [Google]
Larry_Operate.jpg
361KB, 1238x767px
>>31940416
I just like his videos for showing interesting firearms
> trusting anyone, firearms related, other then your own experiences

pic related
another shill channel
>>
>>31946066
> not using an adblocker
how new are you?
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.