[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I can't afford to buy a proper safe, is it better to ma

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: safe.jpg (421KB, 1224x1632px) Image search: [Google]
safe.jpg
421KB, 1224x1632px
I can't afford to buy a proper safe, is it better to make something to hide my two guns or just hope for the best in the dresser drawer?

https://youtu.be/5IT_vStQtoE
>>
>>31931925
Carry them with you when you leave the house.
>>
>>31931925
if you have kids/roomates get a safe
if you are worried about thieves hide the fucks cause cheap safes are worthless in terms of actually securing your shit
>>
>>31931953
No roommates, no kids.

>>31931934
and what, leave them in the car when I go to work?
>>
>>31931925
what two guns are you trying to hide?
>>
>>31931984
Obviously bring them all into your workplace.
>>
>>31931984
>No roommates, no kids.

Then you don't need to worry. Nobody fucking needs to know you own a gun unless you advertise it.
>>
>>31931925
Unless you have kids i dont really see the need for a safe unless your guns are far more valuable than the safe its self.
>>
>>31931925
Safes won't stop a thief OP. hiding them is the only thing to prevent them from getting stolen.
Or renovate your basement into a vault
>>
>>31936398
It's all fun and games till some anon tries this!

> b-but muh 4chins made me do it!
>>
>>31931925
Put them in roof space or floor space when not in use, preferably with desiccant.

Once you get more a safe might be relevant, which will stop/slow opportunists and thieves, remove the bolts and store them separately so that even if your firearms are stolen, they're inert.
>>
>>31936424
This. Pull up a corner in your carpet and see what the floor is made out of!

If it's wood then all you need is a saw.
>>
better hide them than put them in a big sheet metal box that has "break me open and steal my contents".
>>
File: bolt-the-safe.jpg (70KB, 1040x674px) Image search: [Google]
bolt-the-safe.jpg
70KB, 1040x674px
>>31931925
When it comes to theft, a cheap gun safe is the same as no gun safe. Even if you have the strongest safe you can buy its worthless if its not securely bolted to the ground.
>>
File: IMG_6015.jpg (36KB, 640x388px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6015.jpg
36KB, 640x388px
Get creative op.

Look for spaces behind, below, or above.
>>
>>31936458
a cheap gun safe is worse than no gun safe.
>>
>>31931925
Keep your guns under your dirty laundry.
>>
>>31931925
Just gut out a soda machine and hope the robbers dont get too thirsty while ransacking your house
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.