[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

European here and my dreams of getting a firearm were just shattered.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: P1070073r-1024x684.jpg (130KB, 1024x684px) Image search: [Google]
P1070073r-1024x684.jpg
130KB, 1024x684px
European here and my dreams of getting a firearm were just shattered.

First of all i come from a country where the average wage is 1000$. Any decent rifle costs 800$+ i shit you not and the ammo is 40$ for a box of 20 bullets. Add the fact that i have to pay for the range, medical tests and other things and we quickly jump to 1500$ which is much more than my monthy wage

My only other option is to get a cheaper .22 caliber rifle and have a much cheaper ammo. But 22 is useless.
>>
.22 is far from useless and used rifles can often be found very cheap.
>>
>>31931639
>useless
It's only the number one caliber used to kill people.
>>
File: 2ac.png (237KB, 600x679px) Image search: [Google]
2ac.png
237KB, 600x679px
>>31931639
>22 is useless
Placing your shots matters more than caliber, how many times must we have this argument.

I'm a fucking baguette and even I have a trusty Lee-Enfield.
>>
>.22 isn't useless!!
It's totally not useless but its no substitute for a full-powered rifle when it comes to rangefun
>>
>>31931669
Thing is. Very few people have firearms here so i cant find any used firearm that i would want.

Guns are for rich people, gangsters and hunters here.
>>
>>31931639
>Any decent rifle costs 800$
Any decent Swedish Mauser costs 50-100$ in Sweden. If you are in the EU you'd need to make a road trip and as cucked as the EU is, it allows you to buy guns all across Europe as long as it is legal in your country. It will be paperwork heavy to get a rifle that way tho'.
>>
>>31931639
Save up. You'll kick yourself forever if you don't. Get yourself a .22 for cheap marksmanship practice and a proper rifle to shoot every once in a while.
>>
>>31931775
I live in south EU and sweden is very far away. I am not even in schengen
>>
>>31931825
And I thought I had it bad with my 3-rounder Beretta M1 Garand...
>>
>>31931763
Good. Peasants shouldn't be armed.
>>
>>31931863
>t. Hillary Clinton, George Soros, Angela Merkel
>>
>>31931863
But all the god damn gypsies around me are packing. REEEEE
>>
>>31931951
But if you kill them, they win
>>
>>31931951
Take it up with your lord.
>>
>>31931639

Decide how much you want this as a hobby. Save accordingly. Also, save up even further to buy a reloading setup instead of paying $2 a round.

If you find this much money depressing, wait until you want to buy real estate.
>>
>>31931639
What country are you in? You may be able to do what >>31931775 said and buy from another country if there's cheaper guns available nearby.
>>
Same in oz, still worth it and much cheaper than other hobbies like cars etc.

Buy once, cry once, hand your rifles down to your grandkids. Reload to bring the cost of ammo under a dollar, then bring a 22 and a full size rifle to shoot at the range. I earn very as I'm still young but I shoot all day at the range and still spend less money then my mates do working in their cars or paying $500 every few months on a festival or 200-300 on a night out.

Shooting, like all hobbies, is expensive - even in America because it's something worth paying for. If you do something that you don't like it's called a job.

I wouldn't write off how fun irbid to plink all day with a .22.

Additionally, you can get a very satisfying boom from a shotgun for much less than a centre fire rifle.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.