[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

was C&C generals plot written by someone from the future

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5

File: Cncgen-win-cover.jpg (58KB, 256x363px) Image search: [Google]
Cncgen-win-cover.jpg
58KB, 256x363px
was C&C generals plot written by someone from the future so far?

- Predicted the rise of ISIS
- Predicted China using a modernized mig1.44
- Predicting the fall of Europe

Does that mean we will see a terrorist attack on China soon and a take over of the Stans by ISIS?
>>
>no point defense lasers as effective as the ones in game (yet)
>no comanches
>no neutron bomb mobile artillery
>no particle beam
>no gatling gun tank (tunguska doesnt count)
>no supersonic then subsonic bomber
>F117 still relevant
>no swept wing AC-130 spectre
close but no cigar
>>
File: CNC-Generals_USA_Dozer.jpg (13KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
CNC-Generals_USA_Dozer.jpg
13KB, 200x200px
>>31923938
>ISIS was made by the government so tons of people knew it would happen, plus militant islam has been around for decades
>of course China is gonna upgrade their airfarce
>name me a moment in history when Europe hasn't fallen
best real-time strategy game ever though
>What's the story? I'll build anywhere. Layin' the foundation!
>>
>>31923979
Wasn't there a thread just yesterday about laser weapons on planes, just like the ones in Zero Hour? It was the first thing I thought of.
>>
>tfw Rise of the Reds hasn't updated in over a year
>tfw no Rise of the Reds campaign
>>
>>31924028
Their discord and skype servers are as active as ever though.
[spoiler]Fuck you, Metin, find something to do with your life besides repost pics from /k/ all day.[/spoiler]
>>
File: Generals_Hacker.jpg (48KB, 249x249px) Image search: [Google]
Generals_Hacker.jpg
48KB, 249x249px
>>31923995
>i'll build anywhere.
>sorry can't build there!
>>
>>31923979
>no gatling gun tank (tunguska doesnt count)

Tunguska doesnt have gattlingguns at all.
>>
>>31925858
Wasn't one of the Russian tank unmanned vehicles going to have a Gatling?
>>
>>31923979
>no supersonic then subsonic bomber

What is the B-1

if they wanted to go slower, I guess.
>>
>>31926180
B-1 is not supersonic.
>>
>Play as Demo general
>cover map in demo charges and booby trap every building.
>Chink player rages in chat as his force of Overlord tanks is blown up by cheap demo charges one at a time.
>send in wave of suicide bikes on remaining forces.
>calls me a dirty player and quits.

I miss playing that.
>>
Been years since I played it, but I still remember really wanting to fug Black Lotus.
>>
>>31926262
GLA was always OP as fuck. Even in the countless mods
>>
>>31926230
>Maximum speed: At altitude: Mach 1.25 (721 kn or 830 mph or 1,335 km/h)

Oh but it is.
>>
>>31926273
Gen Leang was my fave Bish...
>>
>>31924028
After 1.87 (will hopefully come out next year) begins the long ass waiting for the 2.0 (hopefully there will be patches for the 1.87).
In 2 years time there will probably be the 2.0, just with the challenge part and 15 (3 for 1 current faction) factions.
After that, its highly doubtful they will make a Russian and Euro campaign for the game.
Thats basically making an entirely new game in large segments, and making a good campaign in a game like that is like making a movie or writing a book.
And what does the crew in charge even look like? A bunch of vidyaghame enthusiasts separated with oceans and shit? And dont forget they arent getting paid for shit, thats the sad part.
One would need to donate 60 grand for them to hire people to make everything in time.
>>
File: ROTR_logo.jpg (48KB, 800x267px) Image search: [Google]
ROTR_logo.jpg
48KB, 800x267px
Reminder that Rise of the Reds, a mod for Generals predicted both Brexit and the Ukrainian Civil War.
>>
>>31927409
Not really, the lore that the modders upgraded was done around 2014
>>
>>31923979
Generals is set in the mid 2020s. Give it time anon.
>>
its fucking beautiful
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OQYPBXezEaE
>>
File: LD-2000_4.jpg (64KB, 900x600px) Image search: [Google]
LD-2000_4.jpg
64KB, 900x600px
>>31923979

not on tracks but close enough
>>
>>31923938
I think BF3 predicted ISIS a tad more accurately sans the bits about Iran.

Also predicted a massive paris attack blocks away from the real one (just no nuke) and a defacto state of quasiwar with ruskies.
>>
>>31923938
>fall of europ

You dumb?
Are all americans just scared of competion?
>>
>>31927717

bits about iran's off

i mean it's not like the whole "arab spring" fiasco was started by them
>>
u think they will make 6 factions? and whats the generals?
>>
>>31923979
Comanche was relevant then

Neutron bomb as a concept concerns releasing quickly dissipating but immediately lethal particles, might be argued as chemical weapons, rherefor possible but hella illegal

Xb-70 Valkyrie superceded by long range cruise missiles which are cheaper and arent flyingnuclear reactors

Last I checked the f-35 is meant to be retrocompatible with new lasers, just like the zumwalt is retrocompatible with the one shot railgun
>>
>>31923979
>no more GLCMs
>no Patriot that behaves more like an ADATS in practice
>>
>>31928830
If youre talking about Rise of the Reds then it will be 3 chinese, 3 usa, 3 gla, 3 russian and 3 eca factions, 15 in total.
You have the rotr wiki page, might be a bit outdated but who knows
>>
>>31928986
>no rocket launchers that track both vehicles and aircraft
>>
>>31926262
Wait, he wasn't using listening outposts? His fault.
>>
>all this talk about RotR
>but no one mentions Shockwave
Why? It's basically Generals the way the game was supposed to be and without shitty voice acting of the RotR.
>>
>>31931291
I had high hopes for Ironside.
Unfortunately, his base defenses were garbage.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.