[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'd like to have an ideas thread on the subject of legal

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 10

File: Constantine.jpg (40KB, 851x355px) Image search: [Google]
Constantine.jpg
40KB, 851x355px
I'd like to have an ideas thread on the subject of legal improvised weapons.

I'm particularly interested in finding a good, legal alternative to brass knuckles.

Can anyone recommend any specific carabiners that are more or less hand-shaped?

Maybe extra heavy-duty ones that are made for winches or for maritime purposes?

But I'd like to hear people's ideas for good, under-the-radar improvised weapons in general, whatever they may be.
>>
A rock
>>
>>31918541
hello fbi
>>
File: 7117_m.jpg (6KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
7117_m.jpg
6KB, 200x200px
>>31918541
particularly like this?
>>
>>31918581

I'm not a cop, anon.

The point of the thread is to discuss items LEGAL to carry, but which could also be employed as an effective weapon if the need arose.
>>
>>31918590

Yeah, I've seen those and I do like them, but it's obviously designed to be a weapon. I think if a cop saw you with one of those, not one in a thousand would be fooled into thinking it was just a key chain.
>>
File: folding scissors.jpg (44KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
folding scissors.jpg
44KB, 500x500px
I don't know if these would work well or not.

Would they just break one's fingers?
>>
File: B01E8ME8VW.jpg (46KB, 500x295px) Image search: [Google]
B01E8ME8VW.jpg
46KB, 500x295px
>>31918615
in that case this! it's a flashlight you carry because you don't see well in the dark.
>>
>>31918660

Okay, that sounds doable. Does anyone know of any particularly good ones. I mean, for using as a weapon? I know those ridges on the ridges are supposedly effective for gouging the shit out of someone.

I don't come to /k/ very often, so please forgive me if I'm asking basic questions that are discussed all the time here.
>>
>>31918541
I'd reason to guess those kinds of weapons aren't really "ethical," from a legal standpoint. If you're not carrying a gun then use pepper spray, or take self defense classes, or do both.
>>
>>31918602
Hello fbi
>>
Climbing carabiner. Get one that fits your hands and you can use them like metal knuckles and yet they are 100% legal to carry or keep in your backpack at all times.
>>
>>31918703
Except in Michigan
>>
File: brain pencil top erasers.jpg (99KB, 605x614px) Image search: [Google]
brain pencil top erasers.jpg
99KB, 605x614px
I saw these pencil erasers in a store, and it occurred to me that they would really nicely cushion the palm. A sharpened pencil could actually be quite a vicious weapon, I would think.
>>
Newspaper.

Seriously, you can even make a shotgun out of newspaper. There's an entire book dedicated to all the weapons you can make out of newspaper and toothbrushes etc. "Prison killing" or something like that.

Anyways, a millwall brick ain't no joke. More than one head has been bashed in with them.
>>
>>31918716
citation of this law?
Michigan fag here and I keep my keys on a steel chain link carabiner
>>
>>31918699
fucking pepper is illegal at a lot of places tho.
i would agree with you if not for that simple fact.
>>
>>31918541
https://youtu.be/r5YzsHKt-GU
>>
>>31918734
Who buys newspaper anymore?
>>
>>31918759
A pizza box makes a nice millwall brick too.
>>
>>31918747

Cool, thanks, anon. I saved that.

Reminds me of the saps/black jacks they use on Peaky Blinders.
>>
Just buy a brass knuckle novelty paperweight.

It's a paperweight, not a weapon, ATF. No shoot doggo.
>>
>>31918660
10-20 years ago cops had those big D cell maglites where they held them with a strong grip towards the bulb waiting for you to make stupid moves and just baton you with it
>>
>>31918737
>at a lot of places
>>at places
>>>tho
Leave, nigger.

>>31918799
>it's a paperweight, not a weapon
Until you use it as a weapon.
>>
>>31918854
meant for >>31918746
>>
>>31918541
>legal improvised weapons.
better go bin that butterknife, britbong.....
>>
>>31918782
Also works if you knot nuts, rocks, marbles, or sinkers in a bandana.
>>
>>31918861
explain fagget
>>
>>31918999
You'll have known you had the paperweight to use as a weapon. It's a unconventional weapon, not sold for use as a weapon and exactly mimics something that is illegal to start with
>>
>>31919017
not that the other thing
>>
Coin rolls

Only inconspicuous weapon you should need
>>
File: kindle-2014-product-photos02.jpg (53KB, 770x433px) Image search: [Google]
kindle-2014-product-photos02.jpg
53KB, 770x433px
>>31918541
Think about things you'd carry without arousing suspicion. A water bottle, for example (get it in stainless steel). Full of water, you could hit pretty hard with it.

A book or something like a Kindle would work, too- especially if you were sitting on a train or bus. Strike using the edge of the kindle, or shove it upwards towards someone's chin.

How old are you? One option would be a skateboard. You could do a lot of damage with one, swinging it. If you're older, try something like the Unbreakable Umbrella.
>>
>>31919176
This
>>
>>31919269
>kindle
>weapon

Jesus christ, are you listening to yourself?
>>
File: 2015-club-logo-web.png (28KB, 418x166px) Image search: [Google]
2015-club-logo-web.png
28KB, 418x166px
They say it's for security measures, then why is it an extendable steel rod with a padded grip? CUZ IT'S A FUCKING CLUB!
Keep one in your car.
>>
>>31918541
I mean, they should be technically legal since they are not weapons per se, but it would still be hard to explain why do you carry them around.
>>
>>31919269
unbreakable umbrella is the gentleman's option
>>
>>31919626
i hope this retard does not give the tsa and atf any ideas... dear feds if you are monitoring this thread that anon is just off his medication and personal electronics are not actually weapons!
>>
File: umbrella thumb.jpg (512KB, 1080x720px) Image search: [Google]
umbrella thumb.jpg
512KB, 1080x720px
>>31921206
Even better, what you can do with an umbrella.

https://youtu.be/3bXX8lsaaOo
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.