[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the etiquette for a shooting range? Say the guy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 263
Thread images: 29

File: images.jpg (7KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
7KB, 259x194px
What's the etiquette for a shooting range?

Say the guy next to you pulls out his deagle deagle and mag dumps, is that considered rude?
>>
a bit, yeah
>>
I'd only call that rude if there were other open booths and he chose the one right next to me.

>calling range cold every two shots
>shooting any targets that aren't their own
>flagging
>kids running around fucking with shit
>starts shooting while others are down range

I go to a public outdoor range with no RO so shit can get pretty retarded.
>>
Personally I don't care what the next guy does so long as it's done safely and in his lane.

People who bitch about mag dumping and large calibers at a gun range are the same people who bitch about standing and cheering at a sporting event.
>>
>>31917590
>People who bitch about mag dumping and large calibers at a gun range are the same people who bitch about standing and cheering at a sporting event.
This.
>>
>>31917590
>>31917615

It was in a semi enclosed range with no warning. I got no problem with the deagle or mag dumping but I could feel my fillings in my teeth trying to come out.
>>
>>31917558
If you say, "dude, that's bad ass! Mind if I squeezed a round off?"

And he says no, yeah that's rude.
>>
File: 1470573029303.jpg (39KB, 800x857px) Image search: [Google]
1470573029303.jpg
39KB, 800x857px
I'm considering going full retard and getting a .50 BMG in a few months and I have the feeling people at the range are either gonna love me or hate me
>>
>>31917631
It would be polite to just say 'that's a cool ____dude!', and let them offer you to shoot it if they want, but maybe I'm too passive. Some of my guns shoot fairly expensive ammo and I don't have a ton; I don't want to let the other guys at the range shoot half my ammo.

And don't bitch about loud guns, you're at a fucking shooting range.
>>
Follow the range rules and don't be a dick. Try to be considerate. I know basic human courtesy is difficult for most of /k/ to understand but it goes a long way.
>>
>>31917662
It's a deagle. Its a 6 shot. Never implied to let them shoot half your ammo. Maybe just try it out. My post was jokingly anyway.

If 2 or 3 rounds isn't worth meeting a potential new friend, than fine. Your mother's basement isn't gonna fill itself.
>>
>>31917623
Sounds like fun. Should have struck up a conversation. Could have made a friend and maybe shot it.
>>
File: 1475722689336.jpg (104KB, 428x428px) Image search: [Google]
1475722689336.jpg
104KB, 428x428px
>2016
>not owning a ranch on which to go full /k/ on
>>
>>31917691
*Wait a second. Retard alert.

I was thinking of a 357. Desert Eagles have magazines. I don't know what their mag capacity is.
>>
Is anyone else upset that we're assuming someone's gender here? I find that extremely rude.
>>
>>31917558
>Say the guy next to you pulls out his deagle deagle and mag dumps, is that considered rude?
no, thats hillarious.

if you got a .22, bonus points for complaining to the deagle guy that the shockwave of his boolets pushes your boolets off to the side
>>
it's only rude if you're a fudd
fuck that 1 second between shots rule

if a guy wants to shoot as fast as his trigger can handle while not being a danger he should be able to
>>
>>31917659
Hate you. Please don't set up with anyone in the lanes immediately next to you. If someone sits next to you like a retard that's their own business, but don't bring that kind of bullshit upon those who did nothing to deserve it.
>>
>>31917558
as long as he's not on your target and is being safe, who cares?
if someone set up immediately next to me with a muzzle brake or pelting me with brass because he couldn't be arsed to drag a brass screen over when i'm the only other person there i'd be a little annoyed but it's really whatever.
>>
>>31917770
>doesn't know Deagles were chambered in .357
>>
>>31917770

I have a deag, i shoot at an indoor range and i always let everyone else know before i start popping off. It's so fucking loud that it draws attention from poeple inside the store, and there's always a crowd watching at the window by the time i finish.

Its actually my cheapest gun to fire despite the fact that i can only find hornady defense loads for it, i only fire two mags max because my recoil anticipation gets so damn bad.

If anybody shows interest, i usually let em squeeze off a couple rounds. It's pretty cool to say youve fired the largest caliber semi auto handgun, and the brass itself is like a beer can.
>>
>>31917585
I'm literally afraid of going to a long range with no RO. The stuff I've seen is too fucked up even for greentext.
>>
>>31919991
Stories now.
>>
>>31919903
hahaha yea! .22 a shit
>>
Is .50 cal really that loud?

>I've never been to a shooting range.
>I've never touched a gun
>been on /k/ since 2011
>seen my fair share of shit here though
>>
>>31920004
If this thread is around when I get home tonight I'll have storytime. My advice to anyone checking out a range without an RO is to ask around (even if you have to visit.) Range patrons are usually very honest about other patrons when it comes to safety concerns.
>>
>>31920019
That's sad, target shooting is fun.
>>
>>31917558
Don't take my fucking brass.
>>
>>31920057
Don't be the guy yelling at people for keeping the range clean. Seriously.
>>
>>31917590
This pretty much. If its all safe its all good. I will say though that if your shooting guns that spit brass you should probably pick the lane furthest to the right though. Nobody likes getting slapped in the face with hot brass.

I always went with my dad to the local range and when we werent far right we would body block the other tables by standing to the side.
>>
>>31920067
I pick up after myself.
Sue me.
>>
the deagle owner may have been working on a failure to feed issue or testing the ammo magazine etc there are plenty of reasons that we dont know. Personally when there is a seize fire moment and im down range setting targets im most upset with the guy touching his riffle that is pointing at me. I will almost always yell "seize fire" i had a guy get angry and say its not loaded good thing a off duty cop was there spoke to us and dumb shit went home.
>>
Yesterday a guy was shooting a cannon with a group of friends at a public range with no RO. I didn't Midland except for the fact that the smoke wiped out visibility beyond 20 yards. The time it took to load it was just long enough for the smoke to clear. 3/4 of the range was cold for 30-45 minutes while he had his fun.

Generally the etiquette at outdoor woods ranges are:
Yell range cold/hot
Try to all shoot on the same line
Pick up your trash
Don't shoot glass or chemicals
Keep the gun pointed downrange

I let some guy borrow my hammer and some nails to keep his stand upright. He hung the hammer on the stand and was planning on shooting it. I made him go get it. I was trying to be polite.

I've had people go full sprint downrange while I was in the middle of a mag. One didn't even wait for a gap in shooting.

Occasionally you will get people trying to camp on the range. That one boggles my mind. This range in particular is very obviously a shooting range.
>>
>>31919984
>Its actually my cheapest gun to fire
what else do you own?
>>
>>31920114
what caliber?
>>
I generally like being a few stations away from everyone. I've been burned by a piece of hot brass fired by an AR.
>>
>>31920180
>being this stupid
>>
>>31917585
You forgot shooting before people put their ear pro on!
Standing outside of the booth and showering the person next to you with brass.

Funny story
>be me at odnr range.
> only other people there are an old couple with a .22 bolt.
> I try to be courteous and go to the shooting table farthest away.
> start shooting my Fal
>gas ajust is a little off
> start raining brass on old people from 20ft away.
> don't realize it for 10 rnds
> old guy is seriously pissed
> I apologize and offer to switch places
> he asked if I could take a 5 min break
> they finish the mag and pack up
> old woman is complaining her ears hurt
> she had taken her ear pro off while I was shooting.
Oh well
>>
I personally like going to a range without ROs. ROs typically tend to force a culture on those who use the range. I especially despise ear pro autists on an outdoor range. In my opinion, fuck you I can do what I want as long as I pay. If I don't want to look like a dick with shit hanging out of my ears I don't have to. Did they have ear pro in fucking Stalingrad? Hell no.

tl;dr ROs are Nazi scum wastes of space
>>
>>31920180

yep i do that too, except it always ends up fucking me over.

>last trip to the range
>go to the 100yard range to zero my new savage
>post up about 2/3rd the way down the range in case i get booted (non member at a member range, i can get booted at any time to the shit range)
>5 minutes in, guy pulls up with a fucking sako TRG-42 with muzzle brake to my left
>10 minutes after that, another pulls up with a fucking AI AX338 with a brake, to my right
>getting slapped in the face by brake blast from sides by $15,000 worth of guns.
>>
I had a stove pipe issue id work on gun at home drive to the range peel off 1-9 shots stove pipe then go home and repeat . a guy asked me if i just came to blow off steam or waste bullets i explained then he understood had he not approached and talked he would of kept thinking i was rude or what not. now we talk every time we are there.
>>
>>31920314
I call bullshit. Only a sperg would even know what those guns are.
>>
>>31920314
basically you got repeatedly cock slapped by guns
>>
>>31920136
Usp, p2000, cz75, p226, 92fs, 1911, baby eagle, cx4, imbel, ruger scout, win 270, tavor, rom ak, rem 870, a bunch more im forgetting

Its only cheapest because i shoot several hundred rounds of anything else when i go shoot
>>
>>31920365

yep, both rich asian guys having trouble getting on paper at 100 yards.
>>
>>31920114
>borrowing someone's hammer
>to shoot it
Holy fuck. Sometimes I just wish I didn't have to share this world with other people.
>>
>>31919913

this. after a few minutes at the range i dont even hear anyone elses guns going off because im concentrating on mine. every time ive ever mag dumped i always hear assholes around me huffing and giving me looks. even for triple shots.

the only time i ever got annoyed was when i was in a lane next to some dude that was alternating between a suppressed AR and a fucking deer rifle at an indoor range.
>>
>>31920219
I was wearing a collar shirt at the range and a case flew into it, I tried getting it out but the two seconds it was there it burned me.
>>
>>31920398
That is some fucking retarded logic you're using there to claim it's the cheapest gun to shoot that you own.
>>
>>31920099
The word you're looking for is "cease." As in "Cease fire."
>>
>>31920237
The brass I get. But anyone dumb enough to take their earpro off when there's shooting going on at a range deserve their ear pain.
>>
>>31920489
Don't listen to fagazoid. Hot Brass was very common on the range in military. I've seen dudes freak the fuck out because it rolls down their neck and they are wearing their flak jacket, and can't get to it.
>>
>>31920252
No one really cares if you have earpro or not. Its your health, not ours.
>>
>>31920528
Well, I can now sympathize with those men! Stung two days after the fact, left me the mark of an inverted C where the mouth of the case was contacting me.
>>
>>31920252
You're the dude this thread is talking about
>>
>>31920252
>Did they have ear pro in fucking Stalingrad? Hell no.

Stalingrad survivors being known for their perfect health and hearing.
>>
>>31920398
>My hummer gets better mileage than my prius because I only drive my hummer once or twice a week.
>>
>>31920595
Also for doing everything they did in defense of the city totally willingly.
>>
>>31920628
Like having gay soviet orgies at night
>>
>>31920628
Which has no bearing on the topic of earpro and the use of earpro in a non-war context, did your tinnitus fuck your brain up?
>>
>>31917631
>IF HE DOESN'T GIVE ME WHAT I WANT IT'S RUDE

fuck off sharon
>>
>>31920656
I'm not the retard saying he doesn't wear earpro, and my post was obviously sarcastic. What I was getting at is if the people of Stalingrad had earpro, they probably would have used it.
>>
>>31919913
I laugh as their tampons hit the floor.
>>
>>31917558
The range is just like a public restroom.

Don't pee next to someone if there's an open stall on the other end of the line. Don't get piss on them. Don't stare like a creep. Casual conversation can be ok if you're not a weirdo.
>>
>>31920057
If your brass lands in my lane, it belongs to me now.
>>
>>31920252
That's fine until some noguns sues the range for not making them wear hearing protection after trying to play cowboy with a .44
>>
>>31920757
Here's your (((you)))
>>
>>31917775
quit being such a girl
>>
>>31920170
The cannon? They were shooting golf balls out of it. It was a small cannon. About 2 feet long.

>>31920450
I think he thought I just found it on the range. He was a neckbeard sort of fella.
>>
>>31920489
>wearing a collared shirt to the range
>"I swear I'm not stupid, guys!"
>>
>>31920582
>Say the guy next to you pulls out his deagle deagle and mag dumps, is that considered rude?

Did I say anything about Deagles or magdumping, nog?
>>
At Angeles the ROs used to hound you if you picked up your brass because they got to keep it if you swept it into the buckets. Really pissed me off. Dunno if they still get to keep it or not.
I try to be helpful as shit if I can. I'll loan any tool I have or let someone shoot my guns.
Just keep your mitts off my brass.
>>
>What's the etiquette for a shooting range?
1) Read the rules. Every range has them
2) Follow the rules. Every range has them.
3) Realize that if it is not your land or personal property. You don't get to make the rules.
4) Follow the damn rules. If the guy next to you isn't, report him to a range officer and ask nicely if that behavior is ok.
5) Be careful. If you see unsafe behavior ask if they would like advice or guidance. If you judge it would be unsafe to ask, pack up and report it to a range officer. Politely ask for a refund for any time lost if the range officer doesn't do anything while you wait for the range to clear.
6) Again, follow the damn rules. You could have gone out and bought your own land to shoot at. Acreage in the swamp or desert is pretty cheap.
>>
>>31920528
>barrier shooting in OSUT
>hot brass land in collar of my IOTV
>drill sergeant laughs hysterically
>>
>>31917662
>maybe I'm too passive
Shit, it's almost like you have manners or something.
>>
>>31920966
And social awareness. The whole "OH WOWEE MR THAT SURE IS COOL, CAN I TRY? CAN I?" thing is a great way to be a faggot.
>>
>>31920019
Nothing is terribly loud if you're outside and have earpro. Indoors ranges are a different matter.

Also get a fucking gun bro, you can get really good milsurp shit for like 200 bucks nowadays. Jesus.
>>
>>31920984
Literally no good milsurp is $200 now, kys.
>>
>>31920114
>Camp on the range

You wot.

How do they not know that the clearing is a fucking range? Does the brass not give it away? The shooting portion less then 300m away? The fucking targets? Jesus christ.
>>
>>31920998
I thought you all "pick up after yourself."

Fucking fags leaving brass on the range and yelling at those who clean up after you. I bet your mother has to clean your room when (if) you leave because you'll flip out knowing you don't have the drive to do it yourself.

yes, I'm mad.
>>
>>31920996
http://www.gunbroker.com/Bolt-Action-Rifles/BI.aspx?Keywords=mosin+nagant&Sort=5&PageIndex=6

Start bidding, son.

>>31921079
Calm down, Captain Autismo. Some do and some don't. And yeah, my mom does pick up after me once I'm done eating my chicken nuggies and doing chores for more Good Boy Points.

What'chu gonna do about it fagit.
>>
>be me a few years back
>at outdoor range in TN
>RO calls range cold
>fuck it Im done for today
>start packing stuff up
>ammo inna box,
>safety glasses into box
>foam ear plugs into box as well
>range goes hot again
>hang on why did I hear that bell so clearly?
>2 AKs, a nugget, a deagle .44, 2 AR15s, an old fudd who got a VEPR because his wife didnt like the military look of the AK and a black powder rifle open up behind me
>MFW
>>
File: 20161003_091502.jpg (3MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
20161003_091502.jpg
3MB, 3264x1836px
>Yesterday
>Bring newly-hasguns friend to the range, he got a G43
>I bring my Sig P226, a homemade pvc target stand, and paper targets
>He also brings along his girlfriend, who I later find out is nervous about guns
>Range is a bit busy, even though it is morning
>We get there at the right time to find 1 lane, out of the only 2 lanes, open at the pistol range
>Unpack and tape up some new targets
>Folks next to us had to have been from /k/, what with their SKS, tacticool AR with trijicon scope, and possible other milsurp (I wasn't looking too hard)
>One guy is halfway down range shooting at a hanging target with a S&W bodyguard
>After he finishes, some weird guy with some cheapo PPK knockoff/lookalike comes up
>He stands halfway down range for several minutes fiddling with it, before walking off to the side, and later disappears
>We are able to get shooting, got my friend's girlfriend to shoot my Sig (later told me she wouldn't have shot if I wasn't there :) )
>That weird guy returns, just standing off to the side of the lanes fiddling
>We are about to call it a day when apparently the guy ND's into the ground near his foot, jumps, checks his foot, then either purposefully or negligently, shoot's the ground again (possibly to make it look like he mean't to do that the first time)
>Proceed to nope the fuck out of there before we get hit by another one of his ND's
>Go eat sandwiches and hike 8 miles to finish the day

pic related is pistol range in story
>>
>>31917623

Maybe you shouldn't have eaten so much candy and soda and taken better care of your teeth, faggot
>>
>>31921158
That is amazing.
>>
>>31920497
>>31920618
Per round, no. Total cost, yes.

You guys really fucking chap my ass sometimes.
>>
>>31921446
Don't be dumb and we won't call you dumb.
>>
>>31921489
Choke on it, buddy.
>>
>>31921526
No
>>
>>31920874
Triggered
>>
>>31921312
Fucking yikes, dude. I don't blame you for getting the fuck out. That's sketchy as hell.
>>
>>31921121
Does your mom like anal?
>>
>>31921653
Yeah, it seems like the retards come crawling out of the woodwork on the weekends.
Some other folks that showed up later had cheap-garbage: Raven Arms .25ACP pistol, some Schofield-style revolver chambered in .32, and a Taurus 738
I was surprised that they were very good in their range etiquette.
>>
>>31921761
Sometimes folks can surprise, I guess. Judging books by covers etc, haha.
>>
>>31921769
They sure can. I've seen my fair share of people showing up to that range with cheap-guns and being VERY unsafe, so it is hard not to associate cheap guns with idiocy.
What is even worse is when you see people show up with expensive weapons and be dumb. One guy showed up with a Tavor that had never been to a range; he wasn't shooting unsafely, but decided it would be a good idea to walk out to his target while people were shooting...
>>
>>31920899
Says the faggot wearing a fitted cap, wifebeater, surf shorts, and flip flops to the range.
>>
>>31921312
You guys double team her in the woods after?
>>
>>31917585
>>shooting any targets that aren't their own
I've been guilty of this before.
>>
File: 20161105_144933.jpg (735KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20161105_144933.jpg
735KB, 1920x1080px
>>31921935
Her and I had a quickie in an old firewatch tower while her boyfriend was down dealing with a leg cramp.
>>
>>31921079
A well used range is obvious no matter how clean it is. Then you add in a few dickheads leaving shit behind and it is painfully obvious. This range is in National Forest land and has been cut out for it.
>>
I'm not sure if I'd ever feel like a big enough dick to do it, but i'm always tempted to bring my 500 mag revolver to a small indoor range. Bring a hundred rounds with me and see how many I can light off before I get kicked out. I cast and reload my own so it would be dirt cheap to troll that hard. 25 cents a round. The last time I shot a hundred rounds in a day outdoors, I had a rocking headache for the rest of the day due to the concussive force. I cant imagine how bad it'll rock shit indoors.
>>
>>31917659
You will piss people off forsure.

Anytime a dude in my local indoor rang shoots a .454 or 500, it makes everyone mad.

Shockwave blasts everyone in the face.
Blows targets around.
>>
>>31920237
>bolt action
>mag
>>
>>31922932
What's the problem?
>>
>>31922932
Plenty of .22 bolt actions have mags. Just bought my son his first rifle: Ruger American .22 LR that takes 10/22 mags.
>>
>>31922932
Is this bait?

A lot of bolt actions have a magazine
>>
File: 1478320369183.png (384KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1478320369183.png
384KB, 640x360px
>>31922932
Every bolt action firearm that i have handled has had a magazine, be it external or internal.

Now I remember why I left this board. I swear 95% of posters' experience with firearms ends with Call of Duty.
>>
>>31921992
Do you guys have no decency or morals?

Make a new friend, then fuck his GF.
Does your dick override common decency?
>>
File: 1471472029907.jpg (367KB, 1811x1281px) Image search: [Google]
1471472029907.jpg
367KB, 1811x1281px
Is this what being a range safety officer is like, /k/?
>>
File: error.jpg (3KB, 104x100px) Image search: [Google]
error.jpg
3KB, 104x100px
>>31922932
>>>/v/
>>
>>31920180

This is why turtlenecks are superior rangewear.
>>
>>31920099
>a seize fire
You better be memeing me
>>
>>31917558
It depends, if there are many other benches open and that person sets up to your left side, mag dumps and peppers you with brass, they're a dick.
>>
>>31921668
She does, yes.
>>
>>31923146
>be RSO
>work at 100 yard
>most people are at 25 and 50 sighting in their guns
>8 hour shift
>spend 6 of it chatting because no one is there
>the other 2 have a few instances of people showing up and doing shooting, half are range members so they know the safety rules and require minor monitoring
>one guy came in trying out a black powder rifle he just bought, some breach loading sharps
>can't get it to fire
>see guy sighting in a bubbad 1917 Enfield
>get to talking to him
>talks about how easy the 1917s are to sporterize and how great the action is
>tells me he has another he's looking to convert
>ask him if he has any that don't have the metal cut
>says he has four
>says he's keeping the Remington because with them there isn't a hole in the rear of the receiver you have to fill in with a TIG welder
>quotes me $375 for one without the cut up metal
>already have a stock for it
>it's a bit high but I'd be saving a gun from being sporterized
>possibly a Winchester or Eddystone
>>
>>31923333
>be RSO

Lost me right there. Fucking leave.
>>
>>31923378
But those quads.
>>
>>31923378
What's wrong with RSOs? A lot of them are alright as long as you're not retarded.

>>31923333
fuckin checked, buy it desu
>>
File: 1448543068121.jpg (23KB, 314x364px) Image search: [Google]
1448543068121.jpg
23KB, 314x364px
>>31919913
>fuck that 1 second between shots rule

Try five.

I just want to do drills and actually improve as a shooter.
>>
>>31917631
I would NEVER ask to shoot someone elses gun, EVER EVER. You are a fucking mongoloid for suggesting a simple compliment earns you the dignity to operate their shit
>>
File: 1472615281031.gif (1MB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
1472615281031.gif
1MB, 300x225px
>local range had its rifle area shut down because retards were shooting over the giant dirt hill downrange and into peoples houses
>now have to drive 25 minutes to the nearest state game area to shoot my rifles
>>
>>31920099
>RO calls seize fire
>anon, with a confused look on his face, grabs muzzle
>fires off a round in attempt to seize the fire from the muzzle
>blows off hand
>sues RO for poor instruction
Merica
>>
>>31923146
Sometimes I dream that gunsmith cats was real. And a 50 year old Rally still operates her shop. You can even go online to have your gun worked on by her. And you'd get yelp giving her 5 stars except for people bitching about lead time and one guy complaining his revolver leaded up horribly on him.

I'd send in my CZ P-01.
>>
>>31923492
So are those giant half walls on pillers positioned in front of the shooters in some ranges a counter to that problem?
>>
>>31923125
This, wtf man.
>>
>>31923576
Yep an American only necessity unfortunately.
>>
>>31923576
Possibly, it also muffles the sound.

The range I RSO at has a wood wall built above the berm to catch ricochets at the 25 and 50 yard range, and fuckers intentionally shoot at it.
It has to be members or people sneaking onto the range, because the only way you can get a shot directly at that wall is if you're standing in front of the covered firing line, past the shooting benches where no one will be firing their guns while it's open to the public.

Fucking retards will get a range shut down and they'll have to drive out to fuck no where and shoot at a range where you're knee deep in trash and rotting pork bones.

That same range has an anti-gun neighbor that's a lawyer and is looking for any reason to sue the city and get the range shut down, and one fucktard putting a bullet into their house would do it.
>>
File: 20161105_145745.jpg (662KB, 2000x621px) Image search: [Google]
20161105_145745.jpg
662KB, 2000x621px
>>31923125
Don't worry, it was a joke. There would be no point in spoiling a nice view.
>>
>Go to outdoor range
>First time shooting Mosin (my first rifle), super excited
>Get there
>Old, fat fuck shooting suppressed MP5 with grandkids
>College guy shooting suppressed .22 AR with gf
>No hearing protection in sight
>Go to table, set up
>Shit forgot targets, decide to shoot at garbage downrange
>Load up, tell everyone there's no need for a cold range
>plink plink
>plink
>plink plink plink plink
>BOOOOOOOM
>Instantly feel all heads turn to me
>Look at them while bolting, they're all glaring, one kid is crying, gf looks like she's in pain
>Fire two or three more times and leave, old fart is already driving off

Was I the asshole here /k/? It was a public range with no caliber restriction.
>>
>>31924048
seems like they were all leaving, problem solved.
>>
>>31923125
My friend is fine with it.
I used to fuck his sister back in the day.
>>
>>31924048
It is a public range, loud weapons are pretty much expected.
Now if you went to the pistol range and started shooting it, then you'd be an asshole.
>>
File: 1407791060350.png (5KB, 470x457px) Image search: [Google]
1407791060350.png
5KB, 470x457px
>>31919931
>>31922809
Then I'm gonna get a Vz 58 or something.

>tfw I'm never gonna shoot an actually big gun in my lifetime
>>
Who honestly gives a shit. Its just a bunch of fucking fudds and faggots with gucci AR's bench shooting paper 200 yards away. Fuck them.
Range's with rules, just bench shooting, and RO's, and the horrifying stories ITT, that sounds like the opposite of fun and it actually pisses me off to think about.

What happened to shooting steel targets?
Obstacles to shoot in and around of? Timing and challenges? Thats the way I want to shoot
>>
>>31923378
range nigger confirmed
>>
Anybody with G3 type rifle, or other roller-delayed rifle, watch out for your brass ejects.

>At range.
>Have C93.
>Have 40 rnd clipazine.
>BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD.
>Magdump.
>STEEL RAIN.
>Hit 3 people with wolf steel case.
>mfw.
>>
File: 1269814901741.jpg (6KB, 207x186px) Image search: [Google]
1269814901741.jpg
6KB, 207x186px
>>31917558
Are you supposed to tip the guy who holds your spare magazines?
>>
File: 20161106_221548.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
20161106_221548.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>31922932
>>
>>31924106
Buy a 50 if you want, fuck if these massive vaginas think your "rude" for enjoying something that cost you a lot of money.

That being said, try and keep from peoples lanes, no need to set up right next to everyone else with a 50 and mag dump repeatedly.
>>
>>31924193
Only if they deliver them in 30 minutes or less.
>>
>>31920086
Is it appropriate to gently throw the brass back at the person if they shower you?
>>
>>31924228
How's about not being passive aggressive and just take to them like a human? Or just changing lanes, if possible.
>>
>>31924193

Only if they remove, insert, and wipe them down for you, and are white.
>>
Be me Freeman
Pull up to the range
Hop out, leave car running
Quick draw mag dump at closest target
Go to back of truck grab a beer
Lean in driver window turn up lynard
Pound beer, throw can and shoot at it.
Grab a another gun and mag dump
Sip on another beer while sitting on tail gate
Ears EEEEEEEEEEEEE
life is good.
>>
>>31924135

Some asshole shot the ceiling, target holder, lit the range on fire, ricocheted a round into their eye, shot themselves, shot someone else, shot wildlife.

Then an insurance company told the range they had to stop people from doing that or no more insurance and no more business license and no more zoning for ranges.
>>
>>31924228
>Throw brass at other shooter.
>Get kicked out for being a sperg.
>>
>>31924461
>>31924521

Gently would of been the active word in my sentence

Just toss one or two over when he's reloading or hand him a handful of his brass and be all like "I think you dropped something!"

All with a smile of course, gotta get your fun from somewhere
>>
File: blondecondescension.jpg (391KB, 1374x1425px) Image search: [Google]
blondecondescension.jpg
391KB, 1374x1425px
>>31921992
thingsthatneverhappened.meme
>>
File: you'rearetard.jpg (30KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
you'rearetard.jpg
30KB, 480x360px
>>31922932
>>
>>31923333
QUADS MEAN SAVE THE ENFIELD
>>
>>31924502
That's why I'd honestly rather just shoot innawoods but Ive yet to find a good spot that isn't far in
and fuck me I live in an area it snows and I don't have a 4x4
>>
>>31924809
>>31924502
Also I'd like to add that it seems like 80% of the kind of guys like that shooting steel and obstical courses live in the desert. So I oughtta knock two birds with one stone and move south west.
>>
>>31924205
Hey moron, even the K98 has a magazine. Unless it's a single shot rifle, it probably has a mag.

God, retards trying to out-tato each other.
>>
File: image.jpg (6KB, 132x186px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
6KB, 132x186px
>>31917558
Only if he dosent offer to share
>>
>>31924048
well, did you let them know that they would be needing earpro or did you just start shooting? But then again they should have noticed you had an unsupressed rifle and put on earpro or at least get some after you started instead of ragequitting.
>>
>>31923125
Stop being a faggot. We're all monkeys. embrace it cuck
>>
>>31917558
Rude is in the eye of the RO. Enjoy your grab bag of contradictory autists: old men edition.

>packing up
>RO1 comes to yell at me
>says not to bag rifle at the bench do it behind the yellow line
>do what he says
>couple weeks later
>lock open action, point gun straight up
>walk behind yellow line to the racks
>put it in bag
>RO2 comes running screaming (and I do mean screaming, not just yelling to be heard over the earpro) that all rifles need to be bagged at the bench
>tells me I'm done for the day
Ok.jpg
>>
>>31921992
If he's your real friend he'll understand when you tell him. If you don't tell him you're not a real friend.
>>
>>31920252
A an RO, you're the worst type of customer. As someone who is not an RO in their free time, you're also a fucking idiot.
>>
>>31920114
How do you mess up dpelling 'mind' so bad that it autocorrects to 'Midland'
>>
>>31925042
What state friendo? I might know the range you were at.
>>
>>31925181
PROC
>>
>>31917623
You went to a gun range, expect people to shoot guns.

Guns and gun ranges aren't just for fudds like you.
>>
>>31925186
I don't suppose it was in Yolo County, was it?
>>
>>31925219
No I wish. Much farther south in the land of the perennial fire restrictions.
>>
>>31925227
Jesus have mercy upon you. Move north, it gets better, I promise. Just avoid the Bay
>>
>Raining brass

why don't they just put some dividers up?
if they're jew as fuck they could just make some out of coathangers and shade cloth
>>
>>31920695
casual conversation is ok at a range, but never in a public restroom
doesn't matter if it's a stranger, good friend, spouse, or the second coming of Christ in the next stall: you do your business and get out silently
>>
File: 1478021851461.jpg (79KB, 1440x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1478021851461.jpg
79KB, 1440x1080px
>>31925175
I wiped my S7 a week ago. Samsung's stock keyboard is fucked. Switched to the Google keyboard since.

Install that dickassery and then come back with praise that I was able to choke out that story.
>>
>>31917558
side-blasting compensators only, full mag dumps, everyone must be swept every time a firearm is picked up, and no eye/earpro allowed.
>>
>>31917558

>Be safe
>Don't shoot other people's targets
>Don't take other people's brass without asking
>Always call range clear and hot but have some courtesy. Be aware of what others are doing and look for appropriate moments to do so.
>Be courteous of other people's hearing if they aren't wearing earpro give them a chance to get it on.
>Clean up after yourself

I don't think it's rude to mag dump but maybe give people a heads up that you're gonna do it. Above all just don't be a dick.
>>
>>31920037
how many hours till you get home?
>>
File: IMG_1012.jpg (26KB, 320x317px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1012.jpg
26KB, 320x317px
>>31919913
Hell yes.

Every time I go to range

>put stuff at table
>paste target on stand
>wait for range to go cold
>walk target out
>range goes hot
>uncase M14
>start with carefully aimed shots standing off hand
>look around
>a few glances
>hammer pairs
>children start staring
>women sheltering in place
>rip empty mag out
>rock a new one in
>drop to a knee and mag dump
>could of dust surrounds me from the blast
>children crying
>women clutching their men
>people next to me packing their shit
>everyone's giving me a strange room
>MFW
>>
>>31924092
Pistols are incredibly loud. Even the ruger mk hurts to shoot with no earpro
>>
>>31925346
Etiquette in a nutshell.
>>
>>31917751
Fuck off Dr. Redneck!
>>
>>31920237
You should have your ear pro on before you get anywhere near the range, dumbdumb
>>
>>31922993
And those clipazines. Like the original SKS.
>>
>>31920980
I let some kid about high school age shoot one of my pistols and after he was done shooting, he handed the mag back and stared at me expectingly.
>>
File: 1477653085861.jpg (30KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1477653085861.jpg
30KB, 500x500px
>>31917585
>>starts shooting while others are down range

Tell me you're just making this up

I would strangle who ever did that if I was downrange
>>
>>31917585
>>31919991
>>31926843
I have actually had someone start shooting when I was down range.
>>
>>31920099
>seize fire
Ceasefire you fucking derp
>>
>>31923453
>Try five.

Geez, find a new range if you can. Can't practice target acquisition with that shit.
>>
>>31924048
They're at a range without ear pro, they're morons who should know better
>>
>>31924899
I didn't realize I had to tell people when to put on ear protection. It was a public range.
>I try to tell them they'll need hearing protection and get shitty, passive aggressive responses
>>
>>31926856
Story time
>>
File: 1460544737119.jpg (42KB, 800x587px) Image search: [Google]
1460544737119.jpg
42KB, 800x587px
>go to local outdoor range with coworker to relieve some stress
>both of us bring out ARs, I bring my .308 weatherby and he brings his handgun
>get through about 2 magazines each when this yuppie couple tagging along their friend shows up
>friend is a guy who I've seen at the range before, he's got a nice collection but it's due to his dads money, however he isn't a prick about anything and is overall a really nice guy
>yuppie couple are obviously trying to act like they know everything and are super badass
>friend and couple set up next to us and bring what looked like a Beretta Storm carbine, a decked the fuck out AR with an trijicon acog and all sorts of tacticool shit, and a few pisols
>my buddy and I say hi to him and instantly get some sneers from the yuppie couple
>overhear the girlfriend say something about our "grandpa guns"
>she's referencing the fact that we were using iron sights and have no accessories aside from a quadrail system on my AR and my friend having a bipod he acquired from his unit long ago
>yuppie couple proceed to flag everyone while loading their handguns and then stuff them into the belt of their pants
>range officer comes over and politely tells them not to do that, and be careful with flagging people
>they laugh at him and comply
>start talking shit about him behind his back
>they load up the AR and start shooting my targets that I'm using to sight in my AR
>even have the 300yard simulate targets taped on
>clear my rifle, lay it down, walk over, wait for them to finish the mag and then politely ask them not to shoot my targets as we're trying to sight in
>girl scoffs at me like she's never been told no before
>boyfriend starts to say something but friend cuts him off and apologizes
>go back to shooting
>notice the girl put her handgun back in the belt of her pants
>range officer calls for last mags
>everyone finishes, set rifle down and wait for range to clear
>girl whips out the handgun and rapid fires entire mag
>>
>>31917558
Pusay, double deagle or nothing
>>
>>31926914
So here the story
>Be me circa 4 yrs ago
>Go to range
>Only two other people there
>They have Nugget, AK and SKS
>I have my Nugget and "new" Yugo Mauser
>Test out new toy and compare to old toy
>Ask to go cold
>Check-in my targets at 100yrds
>So Mauser can hold about 8in group and Nugget no hit target
>Suddenly BANG BANG
>Mud hits my back
>Those fuckers didn't
>They did
>Turn around to thankfully see some fudd now chewing out them out and standing between them and their guns
>Get back to the benches
>I start to chew them out too
>They don't see the issue
>I was on the other side of the range from where they where shooting
>Fudd and I tell them to pack up and leave before police have to get involved (fudds idea)
>They pack up in an extreme hurry and leave
>They leave all their trash (and a pack of ammo which I took)
>I thank the fudd and pack up
>Stop by club house to report them (the fudd took down their membership info)

I still dont know the recourse of the event for them but I hope they lost their membership. In hindsight, there were signs that I ignored (they where bump firing, shooting trash and the choice of slavabo weapons). I don't see much of the fudd anymore since the range has now become full of mall ninjas.
>>
File: 1472788843178.jpg (37KB, 439x469px) Image search: [Google]
1472788843178.jpg
37KB, 439x469px
>>31927009
>>31926943

It's times like these I appreciate my fudd filled, backwoods, DNR range.
>>
>>31920099
>seize fire
It's "sees fire"
>>
>>31917659
Honestly, I love the feeling of being beside a .50 BMG.
>>
>>31926943
I just can't imagine shooting someone elses target. Just, what the fuck, why would they do that? Fuck that makes me so mad.
>>
>>31917558

As long as the rules of the range are followed, you shouldn't care what anyone else does.
>>
>>31921158
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEÈEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>31917659
Don't listen to this >>31919931
faggot. A 50 BMG with the most over the top muzzle device that sends hot gasses flying at a slightly less than 90 degree angel is perfectly acceptable for public ranges and you should feel free to set up next to fags like him so he can feel bad about the 10/22 he just got after 18 months of layaway.
>>
>>31917585
Never had this happen at my own range - the fudds who populate it are overly safe, if anything - but when i was aboyt 13 I actually had someone try to shoot a target THAT I WAS SETTING UP while at another range. He missed and my dad drew on the fucktard and shouted at him to get the fuck out. He left so fast he forgot his gear.
People can be fucking retards....
>>
I was once accused of being too polite because there was a mid-30s man teaching his wife and son how to shoot with .22 pistols (like the ruger mk. Pick one) and i refused to shoot any of my hand cannons until they had shot their turns and he had given them pointers. Its funny seeing someone so confused by simple consideration.
>>
>>31919913

Ranges can't assume everyone that visits is competent and safe and knows how to handle their firearm.

I saw a dude at my range that was shooting his recently purchased AR15 for the first time. He ended up doing a mag dump which violated the range rules. RO sets him straight. The shooter and his friend switched to a handgun for a bit. RO reminds him mags must be out and slides/bolts locked to the rear when not shooting, referring to his AR. The two guys examine the rifle and poke and prod before admitting to the RO that they don't know how to lock the bolt back.

Point is: They set rules for the safety of all of their customers. It is a pretty fucking big liability operating a shooting range.
>>
>>31920099

"Cease" goddamnit.
>>
>>31920252

>I can do what I want as long as I pay.

Edgy.

Those ranges are real cunty bastards for having ROs enforcing rules that:

1) keep people safe and foster a safe environment to promote gun culture.

2)keep the range from being sued out of existence by some fag that hurts themself or soneone else, or sued by some asshole that gets tinnitus because "i can do what i want".

Grow up, fag.
>>
>>31927275

It's c's phyre you fucking retard.
>>
>>31917558

It's rude.

>Shooting inna indoor range
>rifle range
>guy is shooting out to 50 yards wIth his AR
>don't judge
>guy empties 30 round assault clip at target as fast as he can
>looks like a shotgun pattern
>he adjusts his walmart reddot
>nigger what he was actually aiming
>because lol its the red dots fault
>he smirks at my marlin xt22
>>
>>31917770
Deagles come in .357magnum, .44magnum and .50 Action Express. I think the .357 has an eleven round mag but don't quote me. I'm not sure.
>>
>>31920899
Some of us dress like employed adults.

>coming home from the range with casings in your pant cuffs and shirt pocket.
>>
>>31917662

I carry a few dollars in cash at the range in case I have the chance to shoot a gun that fires expensive ammo, is that weird? I don't mind people shooting my 12 ga or .22lr for free but if they shoot the AR I'll only put like 5 rounds in the mag

I shot a .300 win mag twice and gave the owner 5 bucks. It was awesome and he appreciated it.
>>
>>31927363
The .357 is 9+1.
>>
>>31921158

>wearing over the ear ear pro
>shooting nugget
>ear pro slips off one ear
>don't notice
>fire
>EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

That's why I wear inner and outer ear pro shootan
>>
>>31927378
>some of us dress like College Republicans at all times
>ftfy

Seriously though, there's a time and a place for most things. The range is generally not the place for business casual.
>>
>>31927383
I shoot mostly milsurp and the ammo can be expensive. When I offer to let someone shoot one of my guns I don't expect anything in return but I do find people are more than willing to reciprocate the offer in exchange.
>>
>>31924651
>I want to get punched in the face at the range.
>>
>>31917770
.50AE had 7+1
.44 mag were 8+1
.357 mag were 9+1

mind you, these are FACTORY flush mags

not addressing weird ones like .45 colt and .41AE
>>
>>31927428
I dress in collared shirts and pants all the time. Even when skateboarding. It would be wierd to wear completely different clothes just to shoot.
>>
>>31923484
This. My gun is under my name, it's my responsibility. The only other person who even gets to touch it is my father and only because I know he's a firearm owner too.
>>
File: orig-2166271.jpg (24KB, 427x240px) Image search: [Google]
orig-2166271.jpg
24KB, 427x240px
>>31917631

>inviting yourself to shoot somebody else's gun
>>
>>31927616
That means you're wrong even more of the time.
>>
>>31924048
They're the idiots for not expecting loud noises at a fucking gun range. They're stupid for not putting on ear protection after the first shot. It's their fault
>>
>>31927383
instead of tipping people like a tard put all that money into something cool to bring to the range and just reciprocate their offer.
>>
>>31917623
beech, you need a trigger warning that someone is going to shoot loud guns at a gun range?
>>
>>31927623
Autistic much? When people ask to shoot my guns I typically say yes. They are my guns, and my responsibility still. But I accept the responsibility of overseeing the safe handling and operation of those guns in another's hands. It's a good way to make new friends and introduce nogunz to funs and win more people to our cause. Be friendly and courteous, but with a reasonable amount of caution.
>>
>>31927762
I enjoy wearing nice clothes. If it doesn't impede my actions (which it doesn't) then what's the problem?

You can kickflip in Brooks Brother's slacks just as easy as you can in Dickie's. Dickies feel like shit and BBs feel like Egyptian cotton. Fuck what you think.
>>
>>31923122
Single shot bolt actions obviously don't. They're the only type I've fired.
>>
Going to a shitty range is the biggest fear for me. We've got old ROs who'll come up and say normal shit. "Don't touch your gun when someone's down range. Don't flag anyone. Pick up your brass afterwards" Most I've seen were two guys with Ranger Green TAG jackets and Tavors doing tactical shit covered in grass, shooting at 10 yard targets.
>>
>>31920019

Hello poorfag/eurofag!
>>
>>31927252
Yea, nah.

RSOs are generally fail-at-life fuckups who want some sense of authority. Look, if they could have been mall cops they would have been mall cops. But they couldn't have. They are worse than that.

They are always interested in hanging over your shoulder making sure that some rich lawyer can come shoot whatever the hell fucking asshole gun he bought because a new James Bond movie came out while his wife has Tyrone time.

If you think I need a RSO to operate a firearm that's where you're dead wrong. Truth is when SHTF you're not going to have somebody coming over determining whether your ROF is acceptable. If you don't like hot brass, noise, and supersonic projectiles stay at home and post on /k./ In fact, hand over your man card because the range is a place to get real and get real good at operating your firearm.
>>
>>31927134
Dude, it's "seas fire", c'mon.
>>
>>31927363
" I think the .357 has an eleven round mag but don't quote me. I'm not sure."
--Anon, November 7th, 2016
>>
I once had a RSO tell me that the range "isn't rated for a Mosin Nagant. After I paid for membership.

Bitch what is the point then.
>>
I h8 fudds
>>
I dislake "proper" shooters. Literally the guys who show up in collared shits. What would make you wear that to a shooting range? Are you "gunning" for that promotion?
>>
>>31928622
Your entire post is unintelligible gibberish which displays deep insecurities regarding authority and your own lack of success in life. No wonder you fantasize about BBC and SHTF, or use terms like "man card". You really are a poor excuse for an American.
>>
>>31928774
are you a der?
>>
>>31928857
Do you feel the need to be constantly babysat? Do you get off when the RSO awards you good boy points?

If you answered yes to any of these questions I've proven my point.
>>
>>31928622

If you want to go out and

>get real and get real good at operating your firearm

go buy your own fucking land or find some tacticool dynamic 3-gun shooting course to practice your mag dumps. Most ranges i know, in texas no less, have rules in place so people have a safe place to practice shooting.

So quit being such an edgy bitch because muh mag dumps because shtf.
>>
>>31929040
Dude, is literally half of /k/ safe-space needing, anime watching manchildren and crossdressers?
>>
>>31929072
Go look at the pictures of any /k/ meetup if you want the answer to your question.
>>
File: 1478192515422m.jpg (124KB, 1024x682px) Image search: [Google]
1478192515422m.jpg
124KB, 1024x682px
>>31924048
Yes faggot you were, next time throw that trash of an excuse rifle in the garbage before you show up to the range... it's 2k16 stop shooting Mosin instead shoot Yankee AR-15 and fucking tacticool mag dump at ur shit hole of an excuse range you go to you worthless dildo.
>>
>>31917590
DOWN IN FRONT
>>
>>31920695
Th men's room is a place for quiet reflection, not conversation.
>>
>>31921121
>Start bidding, son.

>+20-40 S&H
>+FFL fee
Gunbroker is not as cheap as it often seems. Good deals can be had, but they're not the order or the day. There's gotta be an app somewhere that sifts through all listings and let's people know if shit's up for below market value or something.
>>
File: IMG_2018.gif (992KB, 398x356px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2018.gif
992KB, 398x356px
>>31917585

Damn one time I saw a 6 year old fucking with the trigger on a loaded mossberg 500.... almost blew his dads head off, dad got lucky and only lost an ear.
>>
>>31921121
You're a fucking idiot
>>
I don't like going to indoor ranges for this reason. A guy should be able to bring and mag dump his .308 if he wants to, but it's just fucking annoying having to deal with that shit if its right next to you. Plus the only time bringing a rifle like that to a 25 yard range is when you're zeroing in sights. Other than that, what the fuck are you doing.
>>
>>31927492
When people have gun?
That doesnt sound smart at all.
>>
>>31929334
It seems that forums are the best place to get a decent deal, most users seem to offer stuff there first before posting to GB
>>
>>31917572
no, gun ranges are for shooting guns.
>>
>>31924106
get you a 50. my man. feels like you've been dickslapped by the hulk. Just don't park up next to anybody and you're good.
>>
>>31917659
Offer to let everyone squeeze off a round.

Not a single man worth his gibbins with not take that offer or give you shit afterwards.
>>
The range I frequent is pretty good. All the RSO's are good guys. Most of them seem to be 80+, and whenever I bring a K98 or Garand they hover around me. Must bring back old memories for them.
>>
>>31930431
>All the RSOs are good guys

read: all the RSOs are non-confrontational virgins
>>
>>31923225
We get it Archer,you did it first.

>>31920219
>being this nogun
>>
>>31917558
>Go to pistol range
>Set up on the far end of the 15yd line
>Majority of guests use the 7yd
>Closest to the hot/cold light switch
>Handle all the calls myself
>comfyshooting.jpg
>Guy walks in with a Glock 40 and box of ammo
>Sets up next to me
>Mag dumps all 50 rounds into one target sheet
>Leaves
Why do people even go to public ranges for this? Go blast a 2 liter in the woods you just want to pop off rounds.
>>
>>31930689
>This guy comes to my range and shoots guns guys!
What the hell are you supposed to do at a shooting range?
>>
>>31925042
This happened to me at Markham Park in broward. Actually happened same day though, haven't gone back.
>>
>>31930706
I'm a big fan of getting for than 5 minutes of shooting for my range fee.
>>
>>31930706
Who are range officers to say "you're done for the day?" If I pay my money I'm going to shoot. This should be a RSO hate thread.
>>
>>31930777

This was meant in reply to:
>>31925042
>>
>>31917751
This. Not even sure it'd\ be worth it to shoot when you have to go to some cuckshed that's filled with awful people.
>>
>>31920516
Well ain't you a diamond dozen.
>>
File: 1477905128045.gif (3MB, 420x237px) Image search: [Google]
1477905128045.gif
3MB, 420x237px
>>31917751
>tfw you have 7+ acres of woods and flats for you and your friends to shoot on
this is god-tier living
>>
>>31917751
>K-on
>>
File: 1434347593077.jpg (33KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
1434347593077.jpg
33KB, 600x450px
>>31921537
>>
>>31930755
Browardfag reporting. I don't go to markham for that reason
Thread posts: 263
Thread images: 29

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.