[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>mfw I always see people on here getting disowned by there

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 7

File: FB_IMG_1465846859657.jpg (24KB, 480x220px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1465846859657.jpg
24KB, 480x220px
>mfw I always see people on here getting disowned by there parents/family for owning guns
>Mfw I always see people on here getting in trouble with there employers for mentioning guns
>Mfw when my mom bought me my first gun
>Mfw my entire family owns guns
>Mfw im maintenance manager at hotel and the hotel chain owner came in to stay at our branch with his 12 and 13 year old kids
>mfw when there Chinese and never held or seen a gun before
>Mfw he wants me to take his kids to do something fun in the country (fishing, mine tours etc.)
>Mfw when he allows me to take them shooting
>Mfw all my co-workers are relatively pro gun
>Mfw im in gunless Canada
>>
>>31917211
>there
>my face when when
>they're
0/10 apply yourself, also enjoy terrorist dick thanks to your faggot prime minister
>>
File: FB_IMG_1475680869530.jpg (46KB, 400x410px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1475680869530.jpg
46KB, 400x410px
>>31917264
Caring about grammar on a anime image board, you must be cool.
>>
>>31917295
You have to be 18 or older to post here, anon.
>>
>>31917332
I'm 21 try harder
>>
File: tmp_29254-9892873-2062810680.jpg (19KB, 292x326px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_29254-9892873-2062810680.jpg
19KB, 292x326px
>>31917373
Sure you are anon, sure you are
>>
enjoy your 5 round magazines and dude weed lmao
>>
>>31917469
I also enjoy my 8.5inch shorty shorty's and copious amounts of syrup.
>>
>>31917535
>copious amounts of syrup.

Man-syrup, maybe.
>>
>>31917535
Shorty shotty*
>>
Could you tell me something about canadian gun laws OP? I think about moving to another country once I've finished studying (I'm a Kraut).
>>
File: download.jpg (5KB, 219x231px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
5KB, 219x231px
>>31917548
I prefer this kind of syrup.
>>
>>31917555
What do you want to know?
Because I'm not going to type out all of Canada's gun laws. If your intent on moving to a different country do some actual research.
>>
>>31917555
Not OP but I'm a fucking leaf so I'll answer. Canadian laws are either phenomenal or fucked, and it's mostly due to whether Quebec is involved.

Examples: our castle doctrine is pretty tight, kill a person breaking into your home and you're never going to be convicted. Also, you can carry long guns around pretty much wherever as long as they aren't loaded.

Counter-example: our property rights are literally non-existent. People wanted property rights in our constitution but Quebec threw a hissy fit so bad that not only did they not make it in, there is also something called the "not-withstanding clause" which allows both provincial and federal government to ignore the charter of rights and freedoms. When the last wave of gun bans happened in the 90's, literally 8 out of the 10 provinces sued the government to stop it but were told to pound sand by the supreme court.

Do you want to know anything specific?
>>
>>31917614
Would not recommend carrying a long gun unless your going to the range or out into crownland unless you want to get arrested.
>>
>>31917579

I'll meet with a guy at my Uni who lived in Canada for two years next week and ask him some stuff. He doesn't own guns though.

>>31917614

The castle doctrine sounds good. Here in Germany and in Czech where my sister lives it's quite a hassle to defend your home with a firearm whereas it's basically allowed.

I'll describe you my situation as a gun owner here in Germany, maybe you can tell me the differences.

I'm a hunter so I can own two handguns and as much long rifles (over 60cm) as I want as long as my permit is payed (100€ a year) and I got a special gun vault. There's no limit on ammunition but it needs to be stored in a box made of steel or similar. The course for the permit is about 2500€ and you get background checked. Every weapon is registered and needs to be reported to the ministry or police (depends on the state) when you sell it. Hunting with semi automatic rifles is allowed as long as you got a 2 shot magazine. For training there's no capacity limit. Military Assault rifles made after the SKS are forbidden but many companies rebuild them with civilian parts. A good AR starts about 1500€, AKs at 800€ and a FAL/G3 about 2000€. Transport to the gunsmith, range and hunting is allowed as long as it's unloaded and locked up (doesn't have to be locked up for the way to your hunting ground).
Carrying is only possible if you're a very endangered person or something like that. It's almost impossible to get that permit. There's only a few hundred people with carry permits.
>>
>>31917555
Heres the canada general pastebin. Also fix your country, dont run to ours, we're next in line. http://pastebin.com/jkGPzQCc
>>
>>31917753

Thanks. I'll leave the country for work, not the refuckees. I'm studying forestry and I'm a skilled forest worker aswell.
>>
>>31917731
Here's the deal in Canada. Guns can be:
- Non-Restricted. This is most long guns over 26" (or the metric equivalent), and semi-auto centerfire long guns with 18.5" barrels.
-Restricted. Handguns, AR-15s, and a few others.
-Prohibited.Guns banned because, I shit you not, they look scary. Also, full-auto.

Your restricted license will only cost you $85CAD every 5 years + the training course to get you started. There is also a province-specific hunter training course.

Transporting non-restricted guns? Keep them unloaded and visible, that's it. Transporting restricted guns? Locked-up, only to certain places, you need an authorization to transport, etc.

Ar-15s are restricted. AK and FALs and G3 are prohibited.

There are limits on ammo storage but they are very high ,equivalent to ~57,000 rounds of .30-06 Springfield.
>>
>>31917797
Then Canada's the place for you, forest industry here is quite good.
>>
>>31917799
This guy's pretty much got it but while transporting non restricted they do not have to be in view and if you leave you viechle they have to be out of sight and the viechle locked, also shotguns are exceptions for non restricted length as you can get a non restricted shotgun with a 8.5inch barrel but if you buy a long barrel shotgun and saw it off it becomes prohibited. You can also store non restricted firearms in your trunk just needs to be unloaded and viechle locked
>>
>>31917824
You can also ship non restricted guns to a p.o. box and just need a signature to pick it up from post office
>>
Thanks everybody. Is it possible to (concealed) carry a handgun?
>>
>>31917211
>mfw I bought my mom an 80% lower for xmas
>>
>>31917970
Not unless your job requires it or you can prove your life is in danger so
Security
Police
Forest rangers
If you can prove without a doubt your life is in danger you can get a license to conceal carry but that is EXTREMELY rare but being a Forester they might if there are bears and such in your area. I doubt it tho being fully honest here
>>
>>31918136

Okay, exactely the same as in Germany.
Very few foresters here do it but as long as they're civil servants/officers they theoretically can carry as long as they're on duty.
Most are "only" employees these days though.
>>
>>31917264
Chill, man, his first language is probably French.
>>
>>31917559
Inferior product compared to VT and NY varieties.
>>
>>31918342
French canadians are the worse then actual French people

- sincerely English Canadians
>>
File: IMG_2392.jpg (56KB, 261x520px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2392.jpg
56KB, 261x520px
>>31918348
I dont think you know what your talking a out son.
>>
>>31918348
WI syrup is better
I would know because I moved here from VT
>>
>hiding guns from my dad for 2 years
>has his own
>want to go shoot with him today and bring mine
>don't know what to do

Should I do it?
>>
>>31918392
Obviously, I mean if owns guns to what's the problem?
>>
>>31917731
pull out a map of the US and find the state of Ohio
>no limits on the number of hand guns, long guns I can own or buy in any period of time
>no limits on ammo
>no requirements for storage of guns or ammo, but I do own a large safe bolted to the floor
>no limits on the size of mags for my guns I can go out today and buy a drum mag for my AR if I want
>hunting is restricted to shot guns, no more than three rounds at a time may be loaded
>open carry of loaded hand guns is permitted with out any paper work
>concealed carry is permitted after you pass a background check and pass a 8 hour course that will cost you aprox $100
>constitutional concealed carry (CC without a permit) is being considered.
>>
>>31918476

>hunting is restricted to shot guns, no more than three rounds at a time may be loaded

What the hell. How does that make sense?
>>
>>31918496
>>31918476
Agreed that was all pretty amazing sounding but that's pretty fucky.
>>
>>31918517

Do you know the reason behind this law?
>>
>>31918565
limits waterfowl flock spamming
been a rule in EU for decades, but only on semi autos.
>>
>>31918565
I didn't till I read guys comment.
>>
>>31918591

Oh ok, I got it wrong.
I thought hunting in general was restricted to shotguns like in Tunisia where they use slugs for boars etc.
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.