[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

South Korean here. We will build a 25 mt ton hydrogen bomb. There

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 8

File: B53_explodedview.jpg (80KB, 846x603px) Image search: [Google]
B53_explodedview.jpg
80KB, 846x603px
South Korean here.
We will build a 25 mt ton hydrogen bomb.
There is nothing you can do to stop us.
>>
>>31915822
We can stop protecting your worthless ass and just let the norks bulldoze you without our support (aka 99% of your national defense force)
>>
File: KSLV-1_Naro_Replica.jpg (247KB, 518x780px) Image search: [Google]
KSLV-1_Naro_Replica.jpg
247KB, 518x780px
>>31915833
we will build 1000 ICBMs with hydrogen warheads pointed at japan.
>>
>>31915838
but my Nippon cartoons
>>
>>31915838
no you won't
>>
File: h.jpg (339KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
h.jpg
339KB, 1920x1080px
>>31915822
Whatever, I believe you have a human right to hydrogen bombs. Send us some of your women and we'll call it good.
>>
File: centrfge-300x226.jpg (35KB, 300x226px) Image search: [Google]
centrfge-300x226.jpg
35KB, 300x226px
>>31915851
yes we will. we are already secretly mass producing 99% enriched uranium in our underground facilities in the mountains.
>>
>>31915822
Do it.

There is no reasonable arguement to not.

>m...muh proliferation!

Nukes have already proliferated in the immediate area, SK deserves deterrence now.
>>
>>31915822
You couldn't possibly understand how little I care.
>>
File: 1474076615417.jpg (3MB, 6000x4000px) Image search: [Google]
1474076615417.jpg
3MB, 6000x4000px
>>
>>31915878
>there's more plastic in their faces than in the airshit guns their holding
>>
>>31915857

You guys only took back control of your military last year. Hell we had been trying to give that shit back to you forever. War breaks out and you'll probably be begging us to take it back again. Sorry dude but you guys ain't shit without Papa US behind you and your government knows it. You wouldn't change a tire without the US's approval.
>>
>>31915822
>South Korean
>you can't stop us!
We don't have to because your scientists will probably all commit suicide before they can finish it.
>>
>>31915857
>we are already secretly mass producing 99% enriched uranium in our underground
Cool. Care to sell some to Poland? We plan to build nukes too.
>>
>>31915822
Please do. If you have your own nukes we can pull out because you can now defend yourself. I support your decision. (If the Norks attack we will still help)
>>
>>31915909
Hell, the South Koreans might even have to swallow their pride and ask the Japs for help when best Korea gets frisky.
>>
>>31915932
sure polan pls nuke russia for us lol.
>>
>>31915857
Even if you dug a hole the size of your country 5 miles into the Earth you wouldn't have enough physical assets to accomplish this and with what little trade anybody is willing to do with you guys you're looking at enough assets that you couldn't even surpass the capability of that POS iron dome.

The only good thing you guys even make is noodles and sake. I'd be more worried about accidentally nuking yourselves than anything. You don't give Charlie Chaplin a football nuke and expect him to not hurt himself.
>>
Please do. Flatten NK so we can be done with their bullshit.
>>
>>31915989
shut the fuck up you chink american faggot We already produce a fuck ton of enriched plutonium in our reactors and soon we will obtain a 30 megaton warhead to nuke you fucking commies.
>>
>>31916014
lol you're just mad because I thought ahead and figured out you have nothing to mount it on and even if you did it would be like a bottle rocket without the stick.
>>
File: image.jpg (7KB, 620x330px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
7KB, 620x330px
>>31916018
ya we already have ballistic missile tech you dumb chink. All you subhumans must be incarcerated for the sake of human population control.
>>
File: new Composition of trade.jpg (127KB, 1200x1055px) Image search: [Google]
new Composition of trade.jpg
127KB, 1200x1055px
>>31915989
You funnay! I like you!
> you wouldn't have enough physical assets
>The only good thing you guys even make is noodles and sake

https://www.google.pl/search?q=south+korean+exports&biw=1131&bih=695&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiD0Pee4JPQAhXCvRQKHbCbAb4Q_AUIBigB
>>
>>31916025
Knowing how to build something in theory and having the ability to mass-produce something are very different. Especially when you've had like 17 failures and a couple successes. What does that tell you is going to happen? Also you don't have enough stuff to build them out of to threaten even most third world eastern Europe nation states. Puh-thetic.
>>
>>31915822
>South Korean here.
>There is nothing you can do to stop us.
Why would we? You're pretty well aligned with the interests of the world at large, theres no real reason to stop you in whatever you do 2bh

just stop making roads and sidewalks out of granite, friction has been invented by the rest of the world, please catch up and stop having completely 100% smooth surfaces in winter, its a hazard
>>
>>31916033
they would have to quit making hyundais for the next 40 years to even afford being a threat to india with their ability to produce kek
>>
>>31916066
why the fuck would we give a shit about you poo in the loo shitskins our main goal is to deter china and nk.
>>
>>31916080
because if you tried to start a nuke flinging contest with a country openly controlled by the west you would end up getting pooed on by them for being inferior.

thats right you rank underneath shitlandistan in terms of military relevance
>>
>>31915838
>I finally have the means to shit hell on my communist neighbor to the north, or at the very least strongly discourage him from shitting hell on me
>lol better alienate all my allies by chimping out and nuking japan
Lol and people ask me why I think south koreans are subhuman
>>
>>31916093
so what fucking australia lags behind poo in the loo niggers in military they have a fucking 1.2 billion population of niggers.
>>
>>31915838
>pointed at japan.
cant you pls point them at america instead

japan is just enabled by the US

destroy the US and japan will stop producing moeshit and sub-par cameras and will revert to being at least mildly good again like in the heyday of japanese autos n shit
>>
>>31915857
>secretly developing nukes in secret underground labortories we materialized via ancient korean voodoo using only the best fissionable matterials. sourced directly from your ass
Many days I wish oppenheimer still tripped.
this is certainly one of them
>>
>>31916108
I'd rather nuke japan, china and NK. fuck em.
>>
>>31916103
Australians would much rather do burnouts in rusty trucks and drink cheap beer out of a shoe than go to war. They're too busy getting drunk and laid to fight with with slanteys whose heritage is angrily drinking because they can't get laid
>>
>>31916115
america is worse than all three of those combined. name even one modern problem or negative social more not caused by or otherwise stemming from america. protip: you can't

>>31916120
>yankees can't even get their racial epithets right
it's "slanteyes", not "slanteys" you fucking cuckold
>>
>>31916132
you obviously never lived in a country next to subhuman chinks and evil japs.
>>
>>31916132
A guy can't accidentally leave out an "e" and you not get the point? Now you're just getting petty. I take it you're from Familybama?

>>31916148
At least we can agree on this.
>>
>>31916148
>you obviously never lived in a country next to subhuman
I live next to America and have Vancouver in my country, what are you talking about
>>
>>31915822
And how are you going to pay for it? With the profits from the jaw shaving industry?
>>
>>31916148
What? The term is because they have slanted eyes

Hence, slannteyes

Normally I just say goots
>>
>>31916161
What a surprise, a fucking leaf
>>
>>31916162
our GDP is 13th the world we can afford to spare a couple billion to build a nuke fucking nk did it with citizens starving to death. We can build a nuke in less than 2 years.
>>
>>31916161
Well no wonder nobody cares about your opinion. You're from the only country with less relevancy than Switzerland during wartime. You also used yankee in the wrong context.
>>
>>31916170
Shut the fuck up, yankee cuck. Enjoy having a female spy as your president in a few months.

>bbbut the election is yesterday!!
calling it now, trump will be the first president assassinated in a long while.
>>
>>31916167
You can't even make phones that don't explode just by looking at them and you want to build a nuclear bomb?
Oh please, just do it, the world will be a lot better after Best Korea wipes your ashes into the ocean.
>>
>>31916174
Except she'd getting ready to go to prison due to FBI bucking her as a confidant in acquiring shit they don't need or want.

Also Canada is nothing but lesbians and faggots so I guess you're just wishful thinking huh, candy boy? You like these eyes? That mouth of yers is mighty perty. Be a shame if it didn't get the ole Tim Hortons. Mmmmmm that's some tasty icing, isn't it? Beg me for my cake batter you dirty cucknuck.
>>
>>31916188
>Also Ontario is nothing but lesbians and faggots
ftfy

literally no province likes Ontario. not one. but they represent the country, so that's a bit of a problem
>>
>>31916188
>>31916197
ps
>Tim Hortons
tim hortons is butt coffee. no one actually likes it. or rather only Ontario likes it. because Ontario is shit. Ontario is also basically America Lite so everyone would prefer it if they'd fuck off
>>
>>31916188
>sexually bullying Canadians
I like this idea, we are his oniichan after all and he's been getting so bratty these days
>>
>>31916207
It's time for some quality family bondage to teach this sassy boy a lesson!

>>31916197
The reason Canadialand sucks so much is because the smelly cheese eating winos we kept here got stuck in the swamp so nobody has to see them.
>>
>>31916207
>yankees are so sex-starved and thirsty they cant even respond to overt racism without trying to get their rocks off
>>
>>31916108
>>31916132
>>31916161

Literally worse than a tripfag. I like my hats to be furry, not for my hat to be a furry. Go back to gnawing on those stale baked timbits and slurping tea dribbled from the queen's asshole you son of an Inuit whore.
>>
>>31916216
No, I just like assfucking canadians.
you are cute when you're not making a nuisance of yourself.
That's why we keep you around
>>
>>31916216
you better bring that Justin Beiber lookin pretty ass over here before I gotta make it do what it do NAWMEEN
>>
>>31916220
tim's, much like molson ex, is garbage and it's a shock that tourists and foreign workers/students actually enjoy it
>>
>>31916111
why did he sign off tripping? I know he still posts sometimes
>>
>>31916240
Consistent foreign shitposting, eventual doxing and the heavy toll of answering the same questions and having the same arguments with the weekly stream of mostly BRICSposting newfags
>>
>>31916180
the exploding phones are just part of their plan
Thread posts: 58
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.