[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>buy overpriced glock >spend over $1,000 dollars >turn

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 6

File: 1478396226082.jpg (98KB, 595x629px) Image search: [Google]
1478396226082.jpg
98KB, 595x629px
>buy overpriced glock
>spend over $1,000 dollars
>turn it into an FNS

I don't understand...
>>
It's about just going to the gun store and getting a spare part easily. Can't do that with an FNS
>>
Dat holster tho...
>>
>>31913633
Spare parts like a metal guide rod, metal sights, maybe night sights? But the FNS doesn't need those, it comes with them.
>>
>>31913605
that looks like it cost far more than 1k from an end market standpoint.

trigger
slide
barrel
irons
rds
professional grip job
springs

are all aftermarket, plus frame and mags

>i could easily just google it but speculating to test your own knowledge is fun sometimes
>>
>>31913605

I have a similar gun, with an RMR. I did it before the FNS, though. Plus, I mean some guys think Glocks are GOAT. I don't agree, but big deal. They might be heavily invested in glock mags or some shit.
>>
>tfw my state troopers (AZ) are transitioning to the FNS

The glockpocalypse is coming.
>>
>>31913657
where I live you can actually buy... wait for it... a Glock emergency spare parts kit.
>>
I have a 19 MOS and all I put on it was a RMR and higher co witness iron sights.
>>
File: 12248216.jpg (78KB, 1000x681px) Image search: [Google]
12248216.jpg
78KB, 1000x681px
>>31913716
>are transitioning to the FNS
>The glockpocalypse is coming.
>doesn't understand what low bidder means
>>
>>31913742
You're gonna need it at the rate those things break and explode. With superior battle proven yet cost effective FN products, you do not need such parts kits.
>>
>>31913878
why is everyone in the us military transitioning to Glock 19s?
>>
File: Cover2-1024x768.jpg (235KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
Cover2-1024x768.jpg
235KB, 1024x768px
>>31913876
You're right, pic related is what my department is transferring over too. So glad we'll be equipped with such a tax dollar saving design!

>tfw my radio costs $6,400 and he thinks we give a shit how much our most important piece of equipment costs
>>
>>31913898
Fanboyism runs deep.
>>
>>31913930
Please tell me this is a troll post
>>
File: IMG_20160309_102437022.jpg (2MB, 1945x2029px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160309_102437022.jpg
2MB, 1945x2029px
>>31913878
I have drunk deeply, DEEPLY from the FN kool-aid, but the Glock aftermarket is what won me over for handguns. I still have an FN pistol, plan on getting more, but trying to shit on people by replacement springs in packs for their pistols is just a common sense thing to do.

Even if you own an FN pistol.
>>
>>31913605
>turn it into an FNS
Did they replace with frame with a Play-Doh brand SQUISHY FNH frame?
>>
>>31913961
Striker-fired pistols are for niggers and homosexuals
>>
>>31913930
>thinks we give a shit how much our most important piece of equipment costs
Ever wonder why cops drive fords? Ever wonder why they hate them and so does maintenance?
>>
>>31913961
If I ever had a spring shit out on me it's probably time to replace the gun. There's a reason they're made of plastic and the barrels aren't chrome lined. Planned obsolescence, guess who started it? There's a reason they call glock the iphone of guns.

>>31913971
Ok now let's talk about all the issues glocks have had. I'd rather have a playdoh frame than a shrapnel one.
>>
>>31914002
We drive chevys too and it's because Ford and Chevy specifically offer police cruiser packages. If we got Toyotas we'd have to start from scratch turning an econocar into a viable patrol vehicle.
>>
>>31914104
>Point out how shit FNH squishy brand pistols are
>FNHfags shit themselves and cry about Glocknade garbage
>Superior brand H&K owners just laugh at both of you
Enjoy your garbage. At least FNH makes good carbines and MGs.
>>
>>31913605

It's really fucking easy to get carried away.

I think the problem is the difficulty getting out to shoot regularly is. It's the having to dedicate time to go out and the money for the ammo which technically isn't cheap. So 90% of the time we're sitting at home infront of the computer wanting to enjoy our guns.

If we all had small home ranges and can just shoot the fucking thing all day-every day I bet we wouldn't have all these tact-out guns but dirty stock guns with shot-out barrels owned by guys that could shoot them far better than we can with our guns we put in 2 or 3 times more than what we paid for them.
>>
Everyone ITT enjoy your glock leg. Everyone knows trigger discipline and glock ownership are mutually exclusive
>>
>>31914245
So far FN handguns have had a bad batch of polymer.

So far glocks have had literal grenades, guns with light rails that malfunctioned with lights, put a .40 spring in their 9mm models causing malfunctions, still malfunction if you dont hold them perfectly, and that's just the shit I can remember. They should just change the motto to

>Glock, Malfunction™
>>
>>31914308
>It's FNHshit, but at least it's not Glockshit
Compelling argument, bro. Enjoy your mediocrity.
>>
>>31914104
So you shoot less than 100 rounds a year, got it.
>>
>>31914328
Or you could not be a nigger and buy a gun made out of metal, like a real adult
>>
>>31914104
>If I ever had a spring shit out on me it's probably time to replace the gun.
Casual shooter detected.
>>
>>31914328
FN is not shit, it has the most military contracts in the world. All glock has is the most police department contracts in America and Americans are fucking stupid. Their police actually choose to drive Fords as someone pointed out.
>>
>>31913898
>Not understanding the military industrial complex
>>
File: juden nein danke.jpg (82KB, 352x352px) Image search: [Google]
juden nein danke.jpg
82KB, 352x352px
>>31914448
This desu. Although you'd at least hope they'd stick with American-made gear
>>
>>31914399
>FN is not shit, it has the most military contracts in the world. All glock has is the most police department contracts in America and Americans are fucking stupid. Their police actually choose to drive Fords as someone pointed out.
I hardly ever see cops in Fords, it's all Chargers and Tahoes anymore.
>>
>>31914399
>Their police actually choose to drive Fords
No they don't. They put out a proposal and companies bid on it.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.